Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail (46415 Views)

IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Prof Zainab Duke Arrested For Ordering The Beating Of Her Female Police Orderly / Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin I just they laugh for here, and where did I call you a mad man, except you assumed yourself to be one grin

I already knew you will prove me right.... grin
You are just as foolish as I thought…in the playground of words and rhetorics you will surely suffer with me. Your forebears are just as foolish so your stupid posit without any form of logical substance, this however did not surprise me.

How can a sensible person wants OBI to rule Nigeria except for enthnic reasons only…when among the three major candidate he performed poorly when he was in government. The only achievements to his credit is Waec, and taking advice from a mad man.

Many like you are morally bankrupt due to dysfunctional upbringing….You are product of bad parenting. In your mind the average Igbo man have been just and fair enough in promoting the survival of the entity called Nigeria over the past year to so much deserve and desire your kinsman to rule it.

Igbos have been far too treacherous against the survival of the Nigerian state to be taken seriously with their candidates to govern Nigeria.

Take this to the market, if Igbos continues to sustain this bad behavior against other tribes during and after this election, it will definitely lead to serious anger against the Igbos across Nigeria. They will drive you all to your Biafra forcefully…so that you can fully enjoy your SIT@HOME order.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are just as foolish as I thought…in the playground of words and rhetorics you will surely suffer with me. Your forebears are just as foolish so your stupid posit without any form of logical substance, this however did not surprise me.

How can a sensible person wants OBI to rule Nigeria except for enthnic reasons only…when among the three major candidate he performed poorly when he was in government. The only achievements to his credit is Waec, and taking advice from a mad man.

Many like you are morally bankrupt due to dysfunctional upbringing….You are product of bad parenting. In your mind the average Igbo man have been just and fair enough in promoting the survival of the entity called Nigeria over the past year to so much deserve and desire your kinsman to rule it.

Igbos have been far too treacherous against the survival of the Nigerian state to be taken seriously with their candidates to govern Nigeria.

Take this to the market, if Igbos continues to sustain this bad behavior against other tribes during and after this election, it will definitely lead to serious anger against the Igbos across Nigeria. They will drive you all to your Biafra forcefully…so that you can fully enjoy your SIT@HOME order.

grin After reading what you wrote up there, it is very evident why you support Tinubu, The wrong and poor choices of words you used, there is saying that goes : if you want to know the substance of a man listen to him talk and we both know that people fail most times because of the poor selection of choices they make, I mean out of the whole Yoruba Intellects and men of integrity it is Tinubu you chose to support, we all know how it will end because we are already seeing the destination of your choice by the second, that shows the kind of substance both you and your choice are and we are seeing the destination of my choice by the second grin

Just imagine if both of us were in a court room defending ourselves based on what we have been saying to each other since the beginning of our conversation, who do you think the judge would have kicked out of the courtroom based on arrogance grin

You keep proving me right about you, patience is a virtue, it is better you learn grin
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin After reading what you wrote up there, it is very evident why you support Tinubu, The wrong and poor choices of words you used, there is saying that goes : if you want to know the substance of a man listen to him talk and we both know that people fail most times because of the poor selection of choices they make, I mean out of the whole Yoruba Intellects and men of integrity it is Tinubu you chose to support, we all know how it will end because we are already seeing the destination of your choice by the second, that shows the kind of substance both you and your choice are and we are seeing the destination of my choice by the second grin

Just imagine if both of us were in a court room defending ourselves based on what we have been saying to each other since the beginning of our conversation, who do you think the judge would have kicked out of the courtroom based on arrogance grin

You keep proving me right about you, patience is a virtue, it is better you learn grin

Trash as usual, you haven’t said anything sensible apart from discrediting Yorubas for supporting Tinubu. FYI Igbos stupid and blind support for OBI a man that has not achieved anything of note after 8 years as governor have made many Yorubas to him,

You all turned everything into a tribal politics and Tinubu gained Yoruba vote automatically not because they love him as such but because Igbos have shown intense ethnic support for OBI…I have seen many people that doesn’t love APC supporting Tinubu like mad.

When the real campaign begins…everybody go find their own level naturally. Buhari’s performance have been used to punished Tinubu.

Pityoobi is enjoying the euphoria generated by anger of genuine Nigeria, not because he’s a better candidate. A man that invested Anambra’s money in a brewery (family Business) that’s worthless not an option.

All the 3 candidates were never presented by any tribe, they all bought their way to reach that stage including your OBI. So stop making foolish insinuation that Yoruba presented him.

If truly you are a man of character and our love for Nigeria, you will be supporting Sowore, but you are too clannish for that.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as usual, you haven’t said anything sensible apart from discrediting Yorubas for supporting Tinubu. FYI Igbos stupid and blind support for OBI a man that has not achieved anything of note after 8 years as governor have made many Yorubas to him,

You all turned everything into a tribal politics and Tinubu gained Yoruba vote automatically not because they love him as such but because Igbos have shown intense ethnic support for OBI…I have seen many people that doesn’t love APC supporting Tinubu like mad.

When the real campaign begins…everybody go find their own level naturally. Buhari’s performance have been used to punished Tinubu.

Pityoobi is enjoying the euphoria generated by anger of genuine Nigeria, not because he’s a better candidate. A man that invested Anambra’s money in a brewery (family Business) that’s worthless not an option.

All the 3 candidates were never presented by any tribe, they all bought their way to reach that stage including your OBI. So stop making foolish insinuation that Yoruba presented him.

If truly you are a man of character and our love for Nigeria, you will be supporting Sowore, but you are too clannish for that.

Igboslayer:

And where did I state that Yorubas are supporting Tinubu, because the last time I checked You do not represent all Yorubas because I was referring to you not all Yorubas and I think a lot of Yorubas will be ashamed to have someone like you represent them, I never said I represent all Igbos either but you keep throwing the tribal card in all your statements Igbos this Igbos that and watch when I talk about Yorubas, I use 'some' because i'm very careful with the selection of my words, because some do not represent all and could just be 3 out of a million, please prove me wrong by going through all our conversation with each other and if you can't then all you are accusing me of is exactly what you are doing and I will prove it to you with your previous responses to me, like I told you before present Ambode and see if I will not start rooting for him, have you recommended any Igbo person to me for your support or you want to tell me you have not seen any single Igbo person you can support ...

So Who is playing the tribal politics here cheesy

You keep proving me right about your choices, Sowore is a very unstable person
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

And where did I state that Yorubas are supporting Tinubu, because the last time I checked You do not represent all Yorubas because I was referring to you not all Yorubas and I think a lot of Yorubas will be ashamed to have someone like you represent them, I never said I represent all Igbos either but you keep throwing the tribal card in all your statements Igbos this Igbos that and watch when I talk about Yorubas, I use 'some' because i'm very careful with the selection of my words, because some do not represent all and could just be 3 out of a million, please prove me wrong by going through all our conversation with each other and if you can't then all you are accusing me of is exactly what you are doing and I will prove it to you with your previous responses to me, like I told you before present Ambode and see if I will not start rooting for him, have you recommended any Igbo person to me for your support or you want to tell me you have not seen any single Igbo person you can support ...

So Who is playing the tribal politics here cheesy

You keep proving me right about your choices, Sowore is a very unstable person
Trash again, In your shallow mind OBI is better than Tinubu… You are just too clannish to be taken seriously. You are asking for Ambode because you are all programmed to hate anything Tinubu.

It’s so appalling to know that almost all Igbos do not learn from their past mistake of been so deluded in continuous self deceit of possessing superior economic and political advantage over other ethnic tribes without evidence of achievements.

Continue to wallow in your self delusion
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by juman(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Why she had police attachee?
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash again, In your shallow mind OBI is better than Tinubu… You are just too clannish to be taken seriously. You are asking for Ambode because you are all programmed to hate anything Tinubu.

It’s so appalling to know that almost all Igbos do not learn from their past mistake of been so deluded in continuous self deceit of possessing superior economic and political advantage over other ethnic tribes without evidence of achievements.

Continue to wallow in your self delusion

grin So can you recommend 1 Igbo man you will gladly support other than Peter Obi
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Igboslayer: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brendaniel:

grin So can you recommend 1 Igbo man you will gladly support other than Peter Obi
Are you saying Gringory is the best Igbo can produce? If this is your posit, …I lost it for you.
Re: Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail by Brendaniel: 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Igboslayer:
Are you saying Gringory is the best Igbo can produce? If this is your posit, …I lost it for you.

So Oga, you cannot mention 1 single Igbo Man you feel you can support other than Peter Obi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs. / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.