Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Handling A Child That Lie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling A Child That Lie (202 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / That One Child That You Love, But Will Frustrate You Unintentionally / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handling A Child That Lie by nagro999(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Handling a Child that lie

This is a big issue for parents, it really get you mad or angry if your child start to lie.

If or when you child lie, bigger part of it is your fault as a parent. How is it your fault?

Children tell lies if they have been honest before and by being honest they still got punished.

Sometimes, we parents can’t tell if our child is telling lies or truth,so we beat or punished them even when they are telling the truth. Kids / children are smarter than you.

https://www.parents.com.ng/parenting/handling-a-child-that-lie.html

(1) (Reply)

Joyful Noise Praise Jamz 4.0 / The art of giving and receiving / 1 Year Old Baby Dies After Drowning Into A Bucket Of Water In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.