Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him (248 Views)

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP / Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by DonCrack: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has dared leaders of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP to suspend him.

Wike said this while speaking at a media parley in Rivers State today, September 23.

He dared the party leaders to suspend him and see what he is capable of doing.

"I beg them today, they should not waste time to suspend me. They should call a National Executive Committee (NEC) – meeting – now and say ‘you are now suspended from the party’. Anything you see, you take. They know what I will do."

Governor Wike has been in a running battle with the leadership of the party, insisting that the party chairman must resign from office.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/23/anything-you-see-you-take-gov-wike-dares-pdp-leaders-to-suspend-him/

Lalasticlala

Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike calm down,what is your own??
Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Bobloco: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wike has everything to loose

PDP should dare him
Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Coolbreezz: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
PDP wahala
Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by yyba: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
AYU must not resign , it is good for nigeria democracy right now. If you know you know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Buckeyemedia1: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
DonCrack:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/23/anything-you-see-you-take-gov-wike-dares-pdp-leaders-to-suspend-him/

Lalasticlala
Stupid arrogant goat, anyway good for Atiku & that traitor Okowa, makes it easy sailing for APC & Bola Tinubu to win next year, with special thanks to Peter Obi.
Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Peacecore: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
yyba:
AYU must not resign , it is good for nigeria democracy right now. If you know you know grin
I'm solidly behind you bro. The tighter Atu stays on that sit, the healthier our democracy.
Re: Anything You See, You Take’- Gov Wike Dares PDP Leaders To Suspend Him by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2022

(1)

Protesters In UK Protesting Against Energy Prices And Cost Of Living / What Is Our Value System? / Nigerian Government Accuses Ebonyi Governor, Umahi Of Stealing World Bank-donate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.