Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi (273 Views)

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed / Don't Demarket Other Candidates, Group Admonishes Obi / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi by dechriscool(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
3 Way To Demarket Peter Obi...
By Charles Awuzie

On May 31st, I authored "How To Sell Peter Obi". The impact of that post is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.
I typed that post after I observed that the fan base of Peter Obi had zeal but lacked strategy. Almost one month later, I have come to realize that those who seek to demarket Peter Obi have even greater zeal but again they are empty of strategies. So this is Charles Awuzie again helping out with strategies on how to Demarket Peter Obi.
Get your pen and paper and take note of the following:

1. Label Him an Ethnic Presidential Candidate...

This strategy will work magic. Ignore all the revolutionary ideas Peter Obi is sharing. Ignore the fact that Peter Obi has denounced every form of Tribalism or ethnicity. Capitalize on the fact that majority of his supporters are from the South East - the wrong region for a Saviour to come from. Like the people of old, ask in your minds "can anything good come out of Nazareth?". Don't ask this publicly. The public must think that your hatred for Peter Obi is because his South East fan base are tribalists even when you know deep down that the entire country is immersed in deep tribal hate with the exemption of a few illuminated minds which Peter Obi is one. To win the debate about Peter Obi's ethnic presidential candidacy, you must focus on the social media fan base and not the Candidate himself. Do everything possible to link Peter Obi's candidacy to IPOB. Call his supporters rebranded members of IPOB. Ignore the fact that IPOB is against the elections while supporters of Peter Obi are seeking for a better Nigeria where everyone will have equal opportunities despite tribe or religion. Your job is to demarket Peter Obi - even if it means selling what your conscience judges as unfair. After all, you and I know that the other two candidates are empty of ideas but full of selfish ambitions yet we need to market them to Nigerians as the Stamped candidates who come from the Right region and belong to the right parties. They have the right structure - tribally, religiously and politically. Anyone outside the old two candidates must be de-marketed even if they are the Saviour of country.

2. Call Peter Obi a Liar...

Peter Obi's biggest weapon is his mastery of facts and figures. He knows that almost half the population of Nigeria live below poverty lines. Argue this fact even if your own mother and father are part of the poverty statistics. Ignore the reality of poverty in your immediate family and be consumed by your loyalty to your wealthy political gods. After all, you are part of the 50 million youths who will be fed Agbado, cassava and corn in the forth coming economic transformation under Jaga-Jaga's administration. Fight Charles Awuzie and others who are working to take away your favorite Agbado and Cassava. After all, what is a man without a dangling cassava between his legs? The forthcoming Jaga-jaga administration is a cassava regime - expect more sisters to hit the red light district in search of oiled cassava. Fight anyone who wants to reverse this prophecy - including Peter Obi. Call him a liar. Ignore the reality of his statistical information in your family. This is politics. Anyone without structure is a liar.

3. Insist That A Vote For Peter Obi is A Waste of Vote...

Nigerians can waste money on Kayamata, waste time on betting, waste their savings on Chinmark but Nigerians hate to waste their vote on the one who will rescue them. Nigerians will rather cast their vote for oppressors who are seen as tough, Bullion vanned, and enjoys Federal government's backing. Anyone outside this Cabal is a waste of vote. Reduce the Peter Obi movement to a mere social media trend. Ignore the revolutionary PVC registration in public while fearing it in the secret chambers of your minds. Your job is to belittle Peter Obi. This isn't an easy job since Peter Obi is daily all over your face, newsfeed and screens. I would have advised you to simply ignore Peter Obi but in the words of a famous man, Peter Obi belongs to a class of reformers that you can hate or love but you lack the power to ignore.
Dear Agbado supporter, use the above strategies wisely and thank me later. Peter Obi must never win the 2023 election. Nigeria belongs to Tinubu.
Reject the BEST - its a mind programming executed by the system on the brains of the people who lack the intelligence to challenge the establishment.

My name is #CharlesAwuzie and you can read more using this hashtag.

Maranatha.

Re: 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi by Asgard73: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Absolute gibberish and wasted jargon..
Re: 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
We know this already na. That's why we dey cure their madness sharp sharp sharp
Them dey craze!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi by heniford2: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
We already seen this and we are not giving them any chance undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi by Period007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
PDP how fa

(1) (Reply)

Russia Begins Mobilizing Ukrainians To Fight Against Their Own Country / NDLEA Sets Ablaze 1.8 Tons Of Cocaine As Marwa Promises / ASO ROCK WATCH: As Buhari Begs World Leaders To Forgive Nigeria’s Debt. Two Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.