Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 (1604 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by fineboynl(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sometimes I don’t understand it: there are people who sleep with women just for once and they are done. Not to talk of giving Birth to 1,2,3 with same woman. There are reasons why some men have many wife or concubine.

We lose interest once we slept with a woman. The lust died and We might need them around some other day though. And not because we really want them like that oh but maybe because no one is available at the time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by AdamuKD: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
grin
You are seriously possessed. You should go for deliverance
Flee from sexual immorality

6 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by jaeyking(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Well you said lust and not love or companionship

So once you have gotten what you want since it's lust. You will lose interest

But if it was love and companionship even without the sex, you fill fulfilled

So let's learn to know when we lust and wen we love

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
fineboynl:
Sometimes I don’t understand it: there are people who sleep with women just for once and they are done. Not to talk of giving Birth to 1,2,3 with same woman. There are reasons why some me have many wife of concubine.

We lose interest once we slept with a woman. The lust died and We might need them around some other day though. And not because we really want them like that oh but maybe because no one is available at the time.

the minute you stop focussing on her toto and instead value her for the great person that she is and/or the great mother (for your kids) that she can be, then you can have 100 kids with her sef!

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Psych412(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you stop focussing on her toto and instead value her for the great person that she is and/or the great mother (for your kids) that she can be, then you can have 100 kids with her sef!
OP you need spiritual rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Onucs(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Totally beyond me. Damn! grin
Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
fineboynl:
Sometimes I don’t understand it: there are people who sleep with women just for once and they are done. Not to talk of giving Birth to 1,2,3 with same woman. There are reasons why some men have many wife or concubine.

based on your thinkingni guess its also good for your daddy to go out there enjoy himself and still come back to your mum and your mum should accept it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by PlaysNigeria: 2:10am On Sep 24, 2022
Bru, and the way these women turn out to look immediately after just one kid still baffles me, they'll start looking unkempt and unattractive. Makes me wanna puke.
And men still proceeds to have child 2 and 3, carrying her all around like a burden. God is wonderful grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2022
At least, the women are still better than this your English after having 3 kids and if you can still put up with yourself with this English, then their husbands will definitely put up with them.

Yeye talk.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Sweetvie: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2022
That's the difference btwn lust and love smiley
Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by purehustle101(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's the difference btwn lust and love smiley

Love is a mental disorder..only the love of Christ exit.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Sweetvie: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2022
purehustle101:

Lmao grin
No na
Real love exit thou I don't believe it but it does
Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Mindlog: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2022
purehustle101:

Where is it classified as one in DSM-5?

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by culf: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
when you become a man, you Will understand. There is something I learnt a long time ago; what is between a woman's leg is the same from one person to another. Anything else is your mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Corporate2020: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
We, once you marry, you want to maintain the agreement signed for the sake of it

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by GboyegaD(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
So many dysfunction people on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by BigDawsNet: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
That's why you have to take care of your wife

Spend on her...
Buy her things that will make her look brand new..

If you get car... u no go maintain ham?

Ladies sorry for using car as example...

Love you all

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by RepoMan007: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Same way people drink pap and sugar for decades.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
This one after blabbing nonsense*, don't be surprised his wife too may get tired of him and cheat on him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by McDuncan: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

You're obviously a kid, not a very bright one though.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by efficiencie(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

Mehn speak for yourself oh. Not every man is a fuckernizer. Some men did not spend their teen years passing girls around and it became a norm for them to stick to one partner.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Kirchoffs: 2:37am On Sep 25, 2022
fineboynl:

One of the rarest breed of Mumu men we have on this forum. You can’t even write correctly

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by frozen70(f): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
fineboynl:

You have finally informed this forum that you are unstable with your life

Stop posting nonsense and stop misleading future husband's

Ode

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Mindlog: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
fineboynl:

Have this discussion with your father, to know how he went about it.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Sleep With Same Pussy For Years Giving Birth To 1,2,3 by Richy4(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
I don't wanna sound sappy buddy but the moment you see her, be with her, speak with her... and that feelings that you have known her for ages surfaces,
U will know that she is your fullstop.. Final bus stop...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? / Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? / Teenage Pregnancy!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.