Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap (14554 Views)

I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. / Passengers In Tears After Escaping An Air Mishap, Today, In PH, Rivers State / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Horror mishap. shocked
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Caseless: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na ishilove dey on the beat. Why I no go read am?

2 Likes

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by DelphiOracle(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:
This is small I once witnessed something during my nysc ..

I was heading to Lagos from Katsina then at one point we stopped for women to pee in bushes near by and I and two other make corpwrs decided to come done and rush one stick of Benson and hedges quickly while is dragging and reminiscing on TemiTope's fine botty I would devour when I get to Lagos ... My guy David tapped my shoulder that he wants to pee by a near tree he turned asking me if I have signal on my phone while walking forward and he didn't see a pile of big human shìt on the floor suddenly he slipped and landed face down inside and huge pile of like three or 4 people's shīt ... Probably different travelers who pooped there as I reached forward to help him and saw his face deep inside a huge pile of shīt of different colours with some in side his mouth his nose his beard his eye I I froze ... Cigar feel from my lips...

Omo conductor and some of us helped him up the guy had eaten shit well ...
My soul just lef tmy body sha...
He couldn't scream loud because as he opwnwd his mouth more shït went down his throat

Omo he started vomitting uncontrollably like heavy vomitting and some women in thw his staryed vomitting too Omo I quickly lot another Benson so I don't vomit room the driver and conduct came over an reach begged me for a stick too because the sight was too horrifying ...

Water u stool shīt hard shīt , shīt with maggots the guy hasmd swallow all types.

We diverted the bus into a near by in okene looking for hospital o..

That event still gives me nightnares sha
that's a horror movie

3 Likes

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by DelphiOracle(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
chaarly:
Something similar happened to me back then in Uniben Hall3 Block B(Arrow block grin )

I just came back from church o on Sunday. My roomies cooked rice then i was in a hurry to join them before the food finish. I stepped out to wash my spoon from 200 series down. As I stretched forth my hand, someone from 400 series spat a very thick catarrh (phlegm) and it landed on my hand as I was washing the spoon.

I threw the spoon away, lost appetite and felt like cutting of my hand cry
hahahahahaha.
Hall 3 wahala. I remember that year sha. Unwanted baptism

1 Like

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Psady(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
DelphiOracle:
that's a horror movie
Serious horror movie.
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by seanwilliam(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lol I don laugh tire even though I Dey vex dive morning. ..

The woman’s life no go be the same

1 Like

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Psady(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I was heading to Lagos from Katsina then at one point we stopped for women to pee in bushes near by and I and two other make corpwrs decided to come done and rush one stick of Benson and hedges quickly while is dragging and reminiscing on TemiTope's fine botty I would devour when I get to Lagos ... My guy David tapped my shoulder that he wants to pee by a near tree he turned asking me if I have signal on my phone while walking forward and he didn't see a pile of big human shìt on the floor suddenly he slipped and landed face down inside and huge pile of like three or 4 people's shīt ... Probably different travelers who pooped there as I reached forward to help him and saw his face deep inside a huge pile of shīt of different colours with some in side his mouth his nose his beard his eye I I froze ... Cigar feel from my lips...

He couldn't scream loud because as he opwnwd his mouth more shït went down his throat

Omo he started vomitting uncontrollably like heavy vomitting and some women in thw his staryed vomitting too Omo I quickly lot another Benson so I don't vomit room the driver and conduct came over an reach begged me for a stick too because the sight was too horrifying ...

Water u stool shīt hard shīt , shīt with maggots the guy hasmd swallow all types.

That your guy go need do serious spiritual bathing after washing physically, E no see the shit or cigar dey high am?
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Psady(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
This events just reminded me of a very bad Sunday in church, I ate beans overnight from Mama put on the Saturday night, next day in church I started gassing out, The gas hussing out silently but stinks horribly. I tried with all strength to withold it but no way, it just keep coming at several intervals. The funny thing was that those around me don't perceive the stench but the gas travels down to the next rolls just few yards away from me, I figured this out when a lady far off just shouted while the pastor was still preaching that the person polluting the air should please kindly excuse him/herself to the restroom. Haba! The damaged has been done, how can I now stand up and leave, no way! Every time I remember that event I feel like hitting my head against the wall, it was terrible for me.
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by backnbeta(f): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
My concern is how do you pronounce the word "phlegm"

Is it flejim
Is it flegum
Is it fleg-mm

The word look and sound like the stuff....white men kudos
Like "Flem"
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by vinceyinnovation: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
backnbeta:

Like "Flem"

That means three letters are useless and the one important letter to make the pronunciation right is missing.....smh...

This life no balance...
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by LincolnOnyeabor: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Then you've not lived in the North na.

Those guys do this phlegm thing like it's nobody's business.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by bahdpersona(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:

lol. This story is, indeed, crazier than OP's story. It's too funny .
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by cassyrooy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
The Pant Water Saga!

Many years ago, in my JSS days in Abuja, we stayed in an environment where they call Barracks.

ThankGod, IK, and me were looking for ways to be pressing Ebere Pipiro's ripening breasts.

I don't know how ThankGod got to know that Ebere was bathing and start peeping to see her unclothedness, and before you know it, Ebere was laying curses on us all.

I warned her to exclude me but she started insulting me the more, and IK and ThankGod increased the vawulence laughter that got me angrier.

Then, whe turned and faced IK, and told him to shut, that he's not up to her level and therefore, shouldn't mock me. Immediately IK was approaching where she was bathing, she bathed IK with the water she used in bathing, without thinking, I shouted "na Pant Water o".

IK started vomiting and crying but that stigma stayed with him until his parents sent him to Onitsha for Nwa Boy apprenticeship.

This thread just dragged my thoughts to this incident. grin

2 Likes

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by introvertious: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Very good write up.
I'm not sure I would've held myself from laughing right there.
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by McStoic(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Omo he started vomitting uncontrollably like heavy vomitting and some women in thw his staryed vomitting too Omo I quickly lot another Benson so I don't vomit room the driver and a passenger came over an reach begged me for a stick too because the sight was too horrifying ...

Water u stool shīt hard shīt , shīt with maggots the guy had swallowed all types.

This is the oga patapata of them all
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by backnbeta(f): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

That means three letters are useless and the one important letter to make the pronunciation right is missing.....smh...

This life no balance...
So true grin grin grin
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by cardoctor(m): 3:16am On Sep 26, 2022
Such a long story for such a short story.
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Ishilove: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Chaos14:
Am sorry but this is more funny than disgusting. I've been having a bad day and this lightened me up
It is disgusting because I have a very fertile imagination
Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by Sanguine(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eeeewww!

Yuck! What a very unfortunate incident indeed!

Ahyanmahkahtah! Dirty yamayama people everywhere! Eeeewww!

1 Like

Re: An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap by AlphaTaikun: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ishilove:
This is just so disgusting embarassed cry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0aYNz2tthqP5DpFw1HgbFWKUWLes8fx37ox6PZ6JL6pZjAKHCyuQXGVypHpaZecAyl&id=1613901482

*barf* embarassed

Something similar has also happened to me, only it landed on my hands which were sedately folded on my laps. The slimy, badly aimed projectile emanated from a Volkswagen Passat beside my bus.

The memory still gives me PTSD cry
Ishi... I'm crackin' up here. You are so funny. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Why You Should Never Overtake A Truck At A Roundabout Or Risk Being Crushed / Flying With Iberia Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.