Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed (983 Views)

Another Obidient Claiming To Be A Yoruba Man Exposed / Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Kewtt: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
your mama smelly Toto grin

Cleaner that your father's mouth
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Omesbrit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Discharge & acquitted. I will still vote Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Kewtt: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Omesbrit:
Discharge & acquitted. I will still vote Obi

Of course. What are pads for if not for menstrual discharge
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2022
I did not see any exposing issue here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by pquaver(m): 1:09am On Sep 24, 2022
michelz:
Allegations upon counter allegations, yet no single verifiable document to support all the allegations. Not even one single document.
If Peter Obi is actually complicit of these allegations and this OP or whomsoever is covering it up, then why should we consider the testimony of a conspirator as the truth?
According to someone, when you fight corruption, corruption fights back in ten folds.
But Nigerians are not deterred in the least, we are definitely rescuing this nation.
Vote wisely.

Did u bring verifiable documents for ur accusation on atiku or Tinubu? U never see anything yet. Monopoly of madness no be only una get am
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Abdu81: 2:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Please how can I read this long rubbish from urchins fathers of all evils.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by Curious345: 2:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Abdu81:
Please how can I read this long rubbish from urchins fathers of all evils.
3 candidates.. 2 are old and sick.. but the most educated and healthiest of them all is under sustained attack .. Nigeria I hail theee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by techWriter3: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2022
Really
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by naijapips02: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2022
michelz:

What's this?
Is it a document that proves your allegations?

Those are direct quotes from obis former assistant. His name is boldly written in the article.
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by CaptainAyub: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Kewtt:
In a recent interview granted journalists, Ben revealed some of the ways his former boss and brother ruled Anambra that was very different from what he told his audience at The Platform.
“Obi always used private jets to travel as often as any other state governors in Nigeria. The records are there and can be made public. Peter Obi used helicopters to travel often while he was the governor – and he usually traveled alone or with one trusted aide. It was not a secret within the administrative circles in Awka. When he went to the burial of his wife’s sister, he flew in a helicopter. He took off from the Government House. He attended Olumba Olumba Obu with the helicopter, always accompanied by Valentine Obieyem.”
Is that all?
Re: Peter Obi The Wayo Man Exposed by owiko(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2022
It must be really stressful trying to demarket Obi. Pele ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Is The Worst Presidential Candidate So Far With Reasons Included. / How They Stopped Calling Us Afonja / Don’t Have Any Regret About Buhari — Tinubu Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.