Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins (2806 Views)

Lost Network On My 9mobile For Hours Now / E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? / How To Stream Videos Online For Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by fineboynl(m): 12:00am On Sep 24, 2022
She feel pains for the 10mins she called today. This is someone that work and earn money. Their head have been head wired to believe it not proper to call.

I miss my ex who always called me for hours. I was even the one discharging her on calls. Just that she has a lot of habit that do not go well me. And she love me like mad.

Guys you need to be wise oh.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:
She feel pains for the 10mins she called today. This is someone that work and earn money. Their head have been head wired to believe it not proper to call.

I miss my ex who always called me for hours. I was even the one discharging her on calls. Just that she has a lot of habit that do not go well me. And she love me like mad.

Na all those money wey you dey dash your ex she dey use buy airtime to call you.
I have this babe that would be calling and asking me how I was doing.It's not that we were dating but I have woo her before.She would call me like 2wice in a week and we would talk for up to 30mins.Na me dey discharge her for phone.But when she start bill me ehn,I come begin understand say na her money for airtime she dey collect back.Even if you stingy,you go give her.She fine Sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by CrownOfClay724: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Lol.
It's the way life is.

The ones you call will not call you.
The ones that call you will be taken for granted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Baronthecelebri: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
Wahala
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by jahson19(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2022
That 10 minutes is like 10yrs to her lol

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by phemmyfour: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

Stop that SIMPing act. Any girl that's in the habit of not returning your call is JUST NOT INTO YOU.
Stop using the money you don't have to impress a woman that doesn't care about you

17 Likes

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Go and stay where you are valued. Nigeria is hard already to carry issues like these in your head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Mystic216: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Na you need to be wise
What are you discussing with a girl on phone for hours

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Onucs(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Mystic216:
Na you need to be wise
What are you discussing with a girl on phone for hours

Is like the dude no get work sha angry

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Eleyigidgan: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

endure the habit of your ex and go back to her.
very hard for a girl to use her airtime and call you irrespective of her financial status.
girl I'm currently dating now is a banker earning up to 80k monthly while I'm just a teacher with 40k salary but can you believe just one week of our relationship I've loaded airtime that has amounted to 5k just to be talking to her as she said she's too tired to chat on WhatsApp and too broke to recharge airtime, however still insists that we must talk and I should be the one calling.
relationship na scam abeg

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Eleyigidgan: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Go and stay where you are valued.
Nigeria is hard already to carry issues like these in your head
@bolded is dope cool

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Eleyigidgan: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na all those money wey you dey dash your ex she dey use buy airtime to call you.
I have this babe that would be calling and asking me how I was doing.It's not that we were dating but I have woo her before.She would call me like 2wice in a week and we would talk for up to 30mins.Na me dey discharge her for phone.But when she start bill me ehn,I come begin understand say na her money for airtime she dey collect back.Even if you stingy,you go give her.She fine Sha.
drop her contact
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Chaos14temp: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
drop her contact
Beanmanx
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by BeanmanX(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Bean..manx
I dey see him posts,,,just free am for now. grin

Say mods ban ur Chaos14 account?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Chaos14temp: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
I dey see him posts,,,just free am for now. grin

Say mods ban ur Cha.os14 account?
On this section but that na old topic but you see that nlpolicewoman i wan show her pepper she be the same person that owns
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by BeanmanX(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Chaos14temp:
On this section but that na old topic but you see that nlpolicewoman i wan show her pepper she be the same person that owns
E be like say dem ban the Mannabbq guy because I no longer see his posts anymore,,,that guy is something else. grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Gadafii: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2022
My ex then, we could talk for hours when ever we speak on phones, we both call each other at will, and our chats are mad funny and romantic, we chat happily like two kids handed candies

She was the best girl ever, she knows the right thing to do, the right thing to say,.,, a complete sweetheart

She got me gifts on my birthdays and wrote sweet captions for me too, I was struggling to match up with her, and return those niceties too, but local man was almost choked with true love and genuine care I was never used to

We have known each other for over 7 years dated for about four years intervals,we had our bad days too, but this lady was the best thing after beans

But guess what we got separated about three months ago because I forgot her birthday, it was shameful and heart breaking for me that I couldn’t even remember to say happy birthday to her on her birthday, I was occupied with school activities that particular period but that doesn’t not justify it

When she said she needed space to think about all of these it broke me, but I understood her, I relaxed a bit

But I still manage to call her because I got so used to talking to her every two days that it’s hard for me to even to move on like I don’t miss it

Everytime I call her she still talks to me softly with our usual humor and laughter but we acknowledge the tension

So op your case is different, if in a relationship you can’t tell if your girl deserve the energy your giving then your not ready, as a guy man you should know which girl deserves your attention and care or support base on the energy she gives

How can you even be calling her everyday sef and she can’t spare her 10 mins

5 Likes

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by jeromestarks: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

No girl is 100% ok. Everyone has his or her downsides but what I will never tolerate is loss of virginity to another man.
I will only fvck you but will never marry you.

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Mercury12(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Serious matter lol.
Everyone seams to have exes that disturbed them with calls. Set awon 69 missed calls
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by dsweetest(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gadafii:
My ex then, we could talk for hours when ever we speak on phones, we both call each other at will, and our chats are mad funny and romantic, we chat happily like two kids handed candies

She was the best girl ever, she knows the right thing to do, the right thing to say,.,, a complete sweetheart

She got me gifts on my birthdays and wrote sweet captions for me too, I was struggling to match up with her, and return those niceties too, but local man was almost choked with true love and genuine care I was never used to

We have known each other for over 7 years dated for about four years intervals,we had our bad days too, but this lady was the best thing after beans

But guess what we got separated about three months ago because I forgot her birthday, it was shameful and heart breaking for me that I couldn’t even remember to say happy birthday to her on her birthday, I was occupied with school activities that particular period but that doesn’t not justify it

When she said she needed space to think about all of these it broke me, but I understood her, I relaxed a bit

But I still manage to call her because I got so used to talking to her every two days that it’s hard for me to even to move on like I don’t miss it

Everytime I call her she still talks to me softly with our usual humor and laughter but we acknowledge the tension

So op your case is different, if in a relationship you can’t tell if your girl deserve the energy your giving then your not ready, as a guy man you should know which girl deserves your attention and care or support base on the energy she gives

She still likes you guy. She is feeling bad, and wondering if you truly love her. She is waiting for you to push. If you don't, she might conclude that you don't really love her and move on, even if she is very hurt. If you love her, let her know. No lady that really loves you would LEAVE because of a birthday, except you did something else. She just wants you to beg her, that's all.
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by iLegendd(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

You're probably good in English, but I guess you're high while typing this.

Please, don't kill yourself with drugs. Reread your post and title and correct everything yourself. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by BigYash: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
fineboynl:

You never wise,you dey say make guys wise. You first wise up first my guy..

Girl love you like mad grin Be deceiving yourself there..
You need to wise up.. No girl loves you,they pretend to love because of what they get or intend to get from you. It could be money,kids,or even marriage.

When you take those things away,they see you as shit.. Yes,I mean shit.. Go buy sense pills swallow my gee. Na only your mama love you,and na because you be her son ,still make her love you.

Only the male folks loves the ladies unconditionally most of the time.. Some guys before now could help a lady,without requesting for sex.. Just helping her ,just like she is your sister. Yes,most guys used to have that good heart,until the bitches damaged it..

Nigga will help a lady without requesting for anything.But the ladies will go about calling such guys fools,for not requesting for pay back directly or indirectly. Since it started happening that way,guys starting doing trade by barter.. Na so e just be..

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Amb1045(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
When guys say women don't love eee dee shock me shaaaa. Loving someone is a beautiful thing. Most boys from broken home has been damaged that they no longer believe in love. My married ex still miss our love life, my secondary school crush still chat me till day even though she's married. Have it in mind I have distance myself from anything that concern relationship with them. But we still talk once once
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by Amb1045(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
My ex girlfriend blocked me because I no longer reciprocate her calls like before even though she can gladly benefit from me whenever she needs my help. Loving someone that loves you back could be the best thing that could ever happen to you. Let's stop breeding hatred in mans mind. Love dee and it's a beautiful thing. Bad economy is affecting thing love life here in Nigeria
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by fineboynl(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gadafii:

that the behavior of Igbo girls. It’s inbuilt in them. Only very few of them are good sha and it’s doesn’t matter If they love you or not they always want you to do all the spending
Re: The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins by GreaterFuture(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mtcheew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Access Password protected wifi With Your Android Phone / How Good Is The Injoo Fire? / World’s Tiniest Phone Has Been Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.