Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Urgent Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Vacancies (2163 Views)

Daily Job Vacancies In Abuja (updated Daily) / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2022
URGENT VACANCIES

1. 2 experienced Drivers with driving licence.
2. 1 experienced male Accountant

Salary: Attractive

3. Female Cash point Supervisor
4. Inventory officer

Interested persons should send their CV to leekwenty@gmail.com
Or watsup no 07048137031

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
hello. pls what's the pay range for the driving job?

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
JosephJP:
She has advertised it over 5 times, it obvious the pay is nothing to write home about that why she's advertising it several times
Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
lavylilly:
She has advertised it over 5 times, it obvious the pay is nothing to write home about that why she's advertising it several times
ok
I get
Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
lavylilly:

A Lazy Nigerian youth has concluded immediately.

A job advertised 3 times between 23rd and 24th Sept.

Nigerians can not seize to amaze me

Anyway, serious people has applied and will be called.

Sorry the pay is good contrary to your busy body conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kwenty:

A Lazy Nigerian youth has concluded immediately.

A job advertised 3 times between 23rd and 24th Sept.

Nigerians can not seize to amaze me

Anyway, serious people has applied and will be called.

Sorry the pay is good contrary to your busy body conclusion.
STFU Ekeoma, it obvious the pay is not worth it hence the repeated advert. Who repeats a job ad more than 5 times between 23rd to 24th Sept, 2022? Based on research carried by Havare business school, once a job advert is repeated 5 times in a space of 2 days without stating in clear terms the closing date & salary it obvious the pay is not attractive.

If it was indeed attractive as you claimed, state it, attractive indeed cheesy, a salary of 40k is what you call attractive!!! You are not only a nitwit but a combination of dumb and foolish.

An advise to NLers, if the job doesn't state clearly the salar & closing date, don't waste your time, resources and energy applying or going for the interview when invited, half the time they pay is not ONLY poor but absolutely a company that would stunt your career growth.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 2:30am On Sep 27, 2022
lavylilly:
STFU Ekeoma, it obvious the pay is not worth it hence the repeated advert. Who repeats a job ad more than 5 times between 23rd to 24th Sept, 2022? Based on research carried by Havare business school, once a job advert is repeated 5 times in a space of 2 days without stating in clear terms the closing date & salary it obvious the pay is not attractive.

If it was indeed attractive as you claimed, state it, attractive indeed cheesy, a salary of 40k is what you call attractive!!! You are not only a nitwit but a combination of dumb and foolish.

An advise to NLers, if the job doesn't state clearly the salar & closing date, don't waste your time, resources and energy applying or going for the interview when invited, half the time they pay is not ONLY poor but absolutely a company that would stunt your career growth.

A word is enough for the wise.

Its only bitter and unserious people like you that you can confuse and deceive.

Nairaland adviser that is advertising job of 40k.

No wonder you feel every other person is advertising driving job of 40k.

Wrong assumption and trying to run another person down because the job didn't come from you is witchcraft.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Kwenty:

Its only bitter and unserious people like you that you can confuse and deceive.

Nairaland adviser that is advertising job of 40k.

No wonder you feel every other person is advertising driving job of 40k.

Wrong assumption and trying to run another person down because the job didn't come from you is witchcraft.

I stated the obvious hence the reason you are angry. You want an experience driver for 40k and experience accountant for less than 100k. If it's not what I stated, Ekeoma kindly state the salary.

NLers, be wary of this lady and her clients or companies

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2022
lavylilly:
I stated the obvious hence the reason you are angry. You want an experience driver for 40k and experience accountant for less than 100k. If it's not what I stated, Ekeoma kindly state the salary.

NLers, be wary of this lady and her clients or companies

You are the one they should be wary of. You that is advertising jobs with peanut salary and convincing applicants to manage it.

You are pained because its not from you.

Sorry I won't post the salary range here, so go and hug transformer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thanks to all that indicated interest.

Kindly note that this job opening is closed.

Thank you
Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Kwenty:

You are the one they should be wary of. You that is advertising jobs with peanut salary and convincing applicants to manage it.

You are pained because its not from you.

Sorry I won't post the salary range here, so go and hug transformer.

A company located in Ikoyi but interview is somewhere in Alimosho, are you not a kidnapper claiming to be a consultant. You are new to the business of kidnapping. Madam Mumu! Your bubble don burst and you decided to close the job.

NLers, any job that doesn't state Job description (JD) you are in for a slavery job.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Threesha(f): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dear Kwenty,

How are you doing? Not to dabble into the squabble above but I think � if you have stated that the client wouldn't want to disclose that, it would have been better but the manner in which you have handled it, even if the company was paying well would definitely chase people away.

This is coming from a place of love and not hate

Regards,
Trish

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Threesha(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
JosephJP:
Most jobs on the island is usually within 70-80k depending on the company.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Threesha post=117078599]Dear Kwenty,

How are you doing? Not to dabble into the squabble above but I think � if you have stated that the client wouldn't want to disclose that, it would have been better but the manner in which you have handled it, even if the company was paying well would definitely chase people away.

This is coming from a place of love and not hate

Thanks so much for your reasonable contribution.

Noted for correction.

Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Kwenty post=117093560][/quote]

Thanks so much for your understanding and reasonable contribution

Noted for correction

Best regards.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Kwenty: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
E pain you sha..

God help you so you wont run mad on my matter.

I'm done with you powerless wizard.

lavylilly:
A company located in Ikoyi but interview is somewhere in Alimosho, are you not a kidnapper claiming to be a consultant. You are new to the business of kidnapping. Madam Mumu! Your bubble don burst and you decided to close the job.

NLers, any job that doesn't state Job description (JD) you are in for a slavery job.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by DaBogu: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why are people asked to go for Interview in Ijegun and the job is in Ikoyi? An average job seeker(s) would find it not ONLY absurd but fishy.

Have you heard of virtual meeting? You can inform your client of modern day interview process because it speaks volume of you and your consulting firm. Interview could be virtual if you client(s) is the busy type.

In addition, always request from your clients, qualifications, job description or skills needed. Think about it.

Finally, candidates should not be disqualified because of the state origin

Kindly see this as constructive criticism.

Have a great weekend
Kwenty:
URGENT VACANCIES

1. 2 experienced Drivers with driving licence.
2. 1 experienced male Accountant

Salary: Attractive

3. Female Cash point Supervisor
4. Inventory officer

Interested persons should send their CV to leekwenty@gmail.com
Or watsup no 07048137031

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kwenty:
E pain you sha..

God help you so you wont run mad on my matter.

I'm done with you powerless wizard.

I Bursted you wode open, exposed you shaddy kidnapping business fronting as a consultant, you are the witch here and you have been casted down into the abyss.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Threesha:
Most jobs on the island is usually within 70-80k depending on the company.
Hello Threesha, if you got a client willing to pay 80 and above pls never forget to give me info about it. I'm currently open for an offer in relation to same field.
Thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Threesha(f): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2022
JosephJP:

Hello Threesha, if you got a client willing to pay 80 and above pls never forget to give me info about it. I'm currently open for an offer in relation to same field.
Thanks and God bless.
I will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by lavylilly: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
JosephJP:

Thanks and God bless.
Hope you didn't apply for the op's job?
Re: Urgent Job Vacancies by Oyindamolah: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
What's the update on this job?

(1) (Reply)

WE ARE RECRUITING! / About 62 Job Position Openings In A Firm Into Servicing And Erp / Pay And Condition Of Services Of Cnssl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.