Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party (9178 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

You mean after he had spent so much resources, time and energy to keep it afloat after Atiku and his gang left abi?

Ngwa come PH come carry am commot na!
who is Wike without PDP? Whatever Wike is today is because of PDP. Wike didn't make the party the party made Wike.
If Wike make the party he should go somewhere and make another party.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Babaisha: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike is a House fly that thinks himself Eagle..

They loquacious imp thinks Pdp revolves round his ugly face.. and they party owes him ..

Olboy decamp and test your popularity in Nigeria .. let’s see where all this mouth reach..

Staying in the party to cause havoc in your state is cowardice..
delivering your state elections to same Ayu Chairman led pdp while stAlling the federal election is most stupid of it all.

Stand alone like Obi and Kwankwanso and merit your reward..

In the street they say show your ruggedity and merit it.. no be excess cap.

Wike Na Loud mouth .. empty vessel

What’s the worst he can do..

Suppress Pdp votes .. in Rivers stAte alone.
Is Tinubu sure of Lagos state or Kano state?

what about LP? SDP?

The River line ijaws how he wan take appease them after all insults .. will he force obiakpor his lg.. to vote.. all Wike can do is to rig, and suppress votes

Free and fair in Rivers state .. Wike won’t influ nada...

Power to the people
North 2023

Yoruba media giving Wike highlights to trend.. no mean say Tinubu will get 20% from rivers .

Atiku has no opposition... if Na by Wike noise.

It seems you are not seeing the point here.
Wike role in factionalising PDP has put a big dent to Atiku Abubakar sole campaign claim of being a nationalistic patriot and a unifer.
Atiku could not bring peace to PDP party which is a micro segment of the Nigerian society, how could he achieve same for Nigeria when opposing forces and interest mount on him.

Atiku seems not to have changed from the typical Nigerian politician that displays lack of integrity, whom you could not hold on their words.
In two occasions as shared by Wiki, Atiku has verbally entered into an agreement which he reneged, this is the same problem we have in Nigeria where Politicians absolutely and deliberately deceive the Nigerian public.

Until we enter into an era where sincerity takes the forefront for our politicians, Nigeria will continue to wallow in backwardness.
Our leaders word should be their bond.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:
Very senseless talk from a senseless analyst. Why didn't he ask Wike to leave the time Atiku left? so we would have seen if there would still be PDP as a national party in 2023.

I feel irritated when I see people who can't even win a ward in their constituency, coming out to say nonsense against Wike. A man who stood with audacity and conquered federal might when it tried to meddle in Rivers politics! A man who has the loudest opposition voice amongst Southern politicians! A man who has made the whole of Nigeria to regard the voice of the south especially Rivers State! If we had 7 of Wike in the south, would those fulanis not treat the south as Royalty?

Then one idiot who is not worth to be in the room where men are mentioned, would come out and start spewing trash against Wike!

Ungreatful Bush pig!
mention where you know Wike after before PDP. Without the PDP would you have known someone like Wike? Mention one achievement of Wike without PDP.
Wike is just another arrogant fool that PDP brought up.
PDP was in existence when Wike was an ordinary student
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:
Very senseless talk from a senseless analyst. Why didn't he ask Wike to leave the time Atiku left? so we would have seen if there would still be PDP as a national party in 2023.

I feel irritated when I see people who can't even win a ward in their constituency, coming out to say nonsense against Wike. A man who stood with audacity and conquered federal might when it tried to meddle in Rivers politics! A man who has the loudest opposition voice amongst Southern politicians! A man who has made the whole of Nigeria to regard the voice of the south especially Rivers State! If we had 7 of Wike in the south, would those fulanis not treat the south as Royalty?

Then one idiot who is not worth to be in the room where men are mentioned, would come out and start spewing trash against Wike!

Ungreatful Bush pig!
I think you and Wike are the ungrateful fools.
When Ayu and Atiku were creating that party you and wike don't even have soap to bath.
PDP brought this fool and make him who he is,now foolish people like you are claiming Wike made PDP. Wike insult everybody the way he want, he even insult the NWC and the NEC calling them tax collectors. It is unfortunate that Rivers state has such a Foolish pig as a governor.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2022
But when all of una leave pdp woke was carrying in alone with his money now apc no gree give atiku chance him run enter PDP back
Wan con remove this same wike that have work hard so much for the party to be alive

Atiku is not to be trusted his among he people that force in Buhari for us now apc chase him away

Pls ignore all this criminals and vote for true leadership Peter obi
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Mysticbabe: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2022
priceactionx:
With the look of things, wike will retire Atiku permanently. He will play the SPOILER. The northern politicians started the betrayal, so they should enjoy what they sow.
The biggest loser will be okowa and that Edo sleeping governor. They were the moles in the southern governor's forum. I believe all their secret meetings agenda and sensitive information would be transferred to the Atiku camp. Wike may be a talkative and careless talker, BUT he has a good point defending the southern plan. Tinubu saw it coming, he fought it out with the cabals trying to impose another northerner. Same as Obi too.
Atiku never saw Obi movement coming. He would have played dirty politics with him until he loses LP ticket.
Do me I do you. No second-class citizens again. Atiku will struggle to get 25% in any southern region talkless of block votes that can boost his northern scores. Remember, they all need 25% in at least 2/3 of the 36 states, and also must have the highest numbers of votes in the election.
Who will likely get that? Not Atiku this time around. They will spoil SS, SE and part of SW for him. That's more than 12 states already. Atiku will seriously struggle. If he looses Borno, kastina , kano and Kaduna, then bye-bye to his political career. Wike too can go and enjoy his loot silently unless they will repay him at the appropriate time.

KEEP DREAMING!
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Killing which political career?

I like what he’s doing.

After 2023, the north will know that they are not the almighty they see themselves as.

If Wike leaves, that’s goodbye to the south for Atiku.

How can Atiku ignore Wike

Duke

Makinde

Mimiko

Fayose

Ikpeazu

Ugwuanyi

Ortom

Who will now work for him in the south? And it’s not like he’s popular in the streets of the south.

Atiku’s ambition is dead.
you are just fooling around. Check Ortom, ikpeazu, and Makinde what have they achieved in their state?
Abia state will not vote for Atiku against Peter obi.
Oyo state will not vote for Atiku against Tinubu
Ondo state will not vote for Atiku against Tinubu
Percentage of Rivers state voters will vote for Atiku Even without Wike. Atiku cannot win rivers state even with Wike in his site.
Ayu is from Benue state, very soon Ortom will come back to Atiku side.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2022
F117nighthawk:
This chicken sef dey talk, this one wey no get political value like RENO OMOKRI Or Festus keyamo, anyway this is Nigeria, even a werrey sef go proof say he get class
Atleast we know him. Who is your father?
Like the Bible will say," Bwala we know, Atiku we know,Ayu we know, who are you"
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Wike is not defending any Southern plan. He's only pained that he was beaten at his game.
If he was so interested in Southern plan, when the ticket was asked to be micro-zoned to SE, why did he refuse it? At least that would have ensured moneybags like him and Atiku who want to buy the ticket would be out of the way and the fairest thing would have been done
Ortom was chairman of the zoning committee. Gana was also there. Why didn't they zone it to the South?
Besides, can Wike even win the election in reality if he emerged candidate?
I am very sure if he emerged, APC wouldn't bother giving their ticket to Tinubu, they'll just give to osinbajo or Amaechi because Wike is a small political fry
True talk.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by 9jahotblog: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/daniel-bwala-wike-playing-god-pdp-will-survive-if-he-leaves

Daniel Bwala, exactly you are on point, to hell with the empty chest beater Wike and his urchins. They will all be disgrace and shamed on the Election Day. February 25th, 2023 is the presidential Election Day. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Congratulations to Pdp in advance.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by famology(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2022
I'm happy the likes of bwala are stoking the fire. He doesn't know anything. Wike and his group are enough to kill whatever is remaining of the chances of Atiku and PDP. Peter Obi has eaten into a major chunk before now.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by prizeless(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Yes they will. What a falasy.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by underpinna: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

Ungreatful Bush pig!

If I were to be Udom Emmanuel, I would have withdrawn myself from being the Atiku DG on the day of the first campaign.
Only the Southern governors can make themselves be treated royalty. They have slave mentality and I wonder what they stand to gain.
They have the resources but Okowa is fighting to be a VP instead of the President, shameful.
May God grant Wike strength to win this fight.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by highchief1: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike is a House fly that thinks himself Eagle..

They loquacious imp thinks Pdp revolves round his ugly face.. and they party owes him ..

Olboy decamp and test your popularity in Nigeria .. let’s see where all this mouth reach..

Staying in the party to cause havoc in your state is cowardice..
delivering your state elections to same Ayu Chairman led pdp while stAlling the federal election is most stupid of it all.

Stand alone like Obi and Kwankwanso and merit your reward..

In the street they say show your ruggedity and merit it.. no be excess cap.

Wike Na Loud mouth .. empty vessel

What’s the worst he can do..

Suppress Pdp votes .. in Rivers stAte alone.
Is Tinubu sure of Lagos state or Kano state?

what about LP? SDP?

The River line ijaws how he wan take appease them after all insults .. will he force obiakpor his lg.. to vote.. all Wike can do is to rig, and suppress votes

Free and fair in Rivers state .. Wike won’t influ nada...

Power to the people
North 2023

Yoruba media giving Wike highlights to trend.. no mean say Tinubu will get 20% from rivers .

Atiku has no opposition... if Na by Wike noise.
ur analysis na where ur sense reach.life is not all about winning or losing elections.who in ur family has ever risen to even a local govt chairman?u pll are talking as if wike is a failure as it stands today.Wike has seen it all in life.local,state and federal.The young man is only saying all the positions in the party cannot be in the north?does he not have the right to say it?Una just Dey misunderstand the man.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Kam2021: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2022
ATIKU should go back and reflect on pre 2015 election. The election is already a tough one because South east and south south votes are not guaranteed because of Obi. Let me not even mention South west.Then losing governors from the south and key political figures is not wise thing at this point in time.
AYU should resign for fairness if they want 2win.PDP is not a party for the north that dumped the party for APC IN THE past 8 years.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by ogene70: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

Ungreatful Bush pig!

Funny enough , he just left APC to PDP few weeks back , you can imagine these set of people.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by eldoradoxx: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
PDP people don't seem to understand the issue. Giving Atiku ticket to replace Buhari another Northerner is a no no in the entire South which happens to be the pillar of PDP. Peter Obi has taken over the entire PDP traditional voters as long as Presidential election is concerned in the South.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by F117nighthawk: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2022
I am not as stupid buffon as you are, u be another werrey abi, una full everywhere, one they give u dogs a bone una go bet bark anyhow

quote author=asanausana91 post=116962583] Atleast we know him. Who is your father?
Like the Bible will say," Bwala we know, Atiku we know,Ayu we know, who are you"[/quote]
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Maccar02: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2022
He will not leave after 2023 atiku will leave for wike that's for sure
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by alimiadedayo1: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2022
ValCon888:
The permutations for this election is very complex. No one candidate will have an easy ride.

For the first time, we have an Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa candidate contesting.

Two Muslims, one Christian.
Two Southerners, one Northerner.

Muslim votes will be shared between Tinubu and Atiku.

Southern votes will be shared between Obi and Tinubu.

Northern votes will be shared between Atiku
(Muslim North) and Obi (Christian North).

There will likely be a runoff election where the candidate that comes 3rd will be key to help the 1st or 2nd to win.

my brother I love your analysis but obi is not part of the game. he cannot have 25 percent of 24 states so the game is between tinubu and Atiku and the only person that will win is the person that have the highest votes cause both of them will have 25 percent of 24 states
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Okoroawusa: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Daniel go say which kind wahala I go enter like this?

Hahahaha!
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by alimiadedayo1: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Killing which political career?

I like what he’s doing.

After 2023, the north will know that they are not the almighty they see themselves as.

If Wike leaves, that’s goodbye to the south for Atiku.

How can Atiku ignore Wike

Duke

Makinde

Mimiko

Fayose

Ikpeazu

Ugwuanyi

Ortom

Who will now work for him in the south? And it’s not like he’s popular in the streets of the south.

Atiku’s ambition is dead.
out of those you mention is only mankind that has electoral value and ikpeazu and ugwuanyi will definitely work for Atiku cause they ave no other choice
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Penguin2: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

out of those you mention is only mankind that has electoral value and ikpeazu and ugwuanyi will definitely work for Atiku cause they ave no other choice

What makes you think Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu have no option than to work for Atiku?
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
underpinna:

If I were to be Udom Emmanuel, I would have withdrawn myself from being the Atiku DG on the day of the first campaign.
Only the Southern governors can make themselves be treated royalty. They have slave mentality and I wonder what they stand to gain.
They have the resources but Okowa is fighting to be a VP instead of the President, shameful.
May God grant Wike strength to win this fight.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I think you and Wike are the ungrateful fools.
When Ayu and Atiku were creating that party you and wike don't even have soap to bath.
PDP brought this fool and make him who he is,now foolish people like you are claiming Wike made PDP. Wike insult everybody the way he want, he even insult the NWC and the NEC calling them tax collectors. It is unfortunate that Rivers state has such a Foolish pig as a governor.

Even an Imbeccile like you, who is not worth to be kept in the same room where Wike keeps his shoes wants to insult Wike too? One of the downside of internet sha.

Now let's analyze your comment and see how stupid you are! Ayu and Atiku created the party(according to you) but after they lost election, they abandoned the "so called" party they created, and went to another party. Let me pause to ask, where's the spirit of a real party man in that action?
Assuming they had gotten the slot they were looking for in APC, would they have returned to PDP?

Now, all these while they were out there experimenting and exercising their greed, Wike saw hope in the party. Wike took it on himself to do or die in PDP. Wike and the rest who assisted in saving the party, could have jumped ship and let PDP die a natural death but they stood firm with the party in energy, time and resources. Now after they have successfully resuscitated the party, the same founding idiots who decamped, saw the party is still alive and since they failed in their adventure, decided to come back and your stupid self said accolades and regards should not be given to the man(Wike) who did the most in reviving the party? Had they not stood back to revive the party, atiku and ayu would have campaigned using your brainless skull as their party right?

You really are not worth my reply but see this as me educating a swine! Who happens to be you of course.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by alimiadedayo1: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:

What makes you think Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu have no option than to work for Atiku?
for political relevance unless they are ready to defect to APC but as much as they are in pdp is not easy for them to work against their presidential candidates opposition can take advantage of it against them political relevance. even makinde cannot try it in oyo state how can he campaign against his party when he is contesting under the same party? that is what happened to many politicians in 2015 because of Buhari factors many pdp candidates loose their political relevance cause they all work for apc And Buhari against their party
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Bluntemperor: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
God1000:
I think Wike should leave PDP at this point, though that's highly improbable because he feels like he's invested so much in the party

Governor Wike, please leave the Party to the greedy Policans,who alone de share Billions - since they want to control everything in Nigeria!
Yet,PDP wants to restructure Nigeria!
Make Una park somewhere,wasted 16 Years edon do us!
They lack shame!
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
mention where you know Wike after before PDP. Without the PDP would you have known someone like Wike? Mention one achievement of Wike without PDP.
Wike is just another arrogant fool that PDP brought up.
PDP was in existence when Wike was an ordinary student

And mention where PDP would have been if Wike and the rest had not stayed back to revive the party. Tell me if the Ayu and Atiku claiming PDP party men now, would have come back if APC had offered them what they were looking for. Let's not be Ungreatful na! Haba! And just so you know, it's on record that amongst all the party men who revived the party, Wike spent the most resources courtesy of Rivers State.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
who is Wike without PDP? Whatever Wike is today is because of PDP. Wike didn't make the party the party made Wike.
If Wike make the party he should go somewhere and make another party.
Nobody is saying Wike made the party. All we are saying is, the man who spent the most from his state treasury in reviving PDP should be treated with respect.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by LadyExcellency: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2022
God1000:
I think Wike should leave PDP at this point, though that's highly improbable because he feels like he's invested so much in the party

Atiku joined Buhari to pull down PDP.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
did wike spend his father'smoney? if pdp didn't give him the opportunity to serve and steal those money where is he going to get the money you claimed he spent on the party?wike is absolutely nothing without pdp wike should be grateful to pdp not trying to bring down the party that brought him up
Of course, it's not his father's money but the power to wheel it was in his hands and he could as well have chosen not to spend it on reviving the party. Let's not be ingrates na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Load Of Arms Impounded At Kano Airport. / Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! / Nigeria: The Condition Of Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.