Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party (9170 Views)

What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma / 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

Nobody is saying Wike made the party. All we are saying is, the man who spent the most from his state treasury in reviving PDP should be treated with respect.
what treatment do you want for Wike? Wike has been allowed to change party chairmen at will,he insulted the NWC and NEC of the party but he was not punish, the party allow him to decide who will succeed him as governor of Rivers state, he was taken to court and the party stood by him, the leader of NWC resigned in order to please Wike, Atiku travel to UK in order to meet and plead with Wike.
What else does he want?
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by God1000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Atiku joined Buhari to pull down PDP.
yeah, what goes around comes around.

Atiku is also feeling it
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
what treatment do you want for Wike? Wike has been allowed to change party chairmen at will,he insulted the NWC and NEC of the party but he was not punish, the party allow him to decide who will succeed him as governor of Rivers state, he was taken to court and the party stood by him, the leader of NWC resigned in order to please Wike, Atiku travel to UK in order to meet and plead with Wike.
What else does he want?

Please state facts. Don't just write stuffs.

Why was Wike keen on Secondus removal? Who told you Atiku went to UK to plead with Wike? Infact, give me the reason why Secondus was removed and the discussion between Atiku and Wike when Atiku went to UK to see Wike and we'll have a conversation.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by maxzzo1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike will not leave what u guyz did to Goodluck na wetin go reach una.......
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

And mention where PDP would have been if Wike and the rest had not stayed back to revive the party. Tell me if the Ayu and Atiku claiming PDP party men now, would have come back if APC had offered them what they were looking for. Let's not be Ungreatful na! Haba! And just so you know, it's on record that amongst all the party men who revived the party, Wike spent the most resources courtesy of Rivers State.
you are speaking what you don't know.
If I ask you to bring evidence that Wike spend for the party will you be able to provide?
If Wike know that only him revive the party then he should leave the party let see if the party will die. Without people like Atiku and Ayu there wouldn't be a party called PDP.
Wike was given every respect he deserved what else does he want? He changes party chairmen like pants, he was allowed to chose all the electoral positions in Rivers state from Governor to councilors were chosen by Wike, the party stood by him when APC took him to court. Wike would have not won that court case if the party didn't stand by him. Wike fights almost everybody in the party eg peter Obi,secondus, former governor of jigawa state, governor of Edo state, former governor of Bayelsa state, etc etc. Wike is not a democrat, he believes that everything must go his way. Why?
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
you are speaking what you don't know.
If I ask you to bring evidence that Wike spend for the party will you be able to provide?
If Wike know that only him revive the party then he should leave the party let see if the party will die. Without people like Atiku and Ayu there wouldn't be a party called PDP.
Wike was given every respect he deserved what else does he want? He changes party chairmen like pants, he was allowed to chose all the electoral positions in Rivers state from Governor to councilors were chosen by Wike, the party stood by him when APC took him to court. Wike would have not won that court case if the party didn't stand by him. Wike fights almost everybody in the party eg peter Obi,secondus, former governor of jigawa state, governor of Edo state, former governor of Bayelsa state, etc etc. Wike is not a democrat, he believes that everything must go his way. Why?

If you currently stay in PH and can link up, we'll bet like 50k. If I'm not able to prove Wike spent the most, you'll take the money. I'm not here to argue back and forth with you on that one.

Stop twisting your statement. Wike has never come out to claim only him revived the party but he spent the most in the process. No sitting or past governor has come to challenge this statement.

I ask you again; why was Secondus removed and what did Wike and Atiku discuss when Atiku traveled to meet Wike? I want to be sure I'm discussing with someone who knows what's happening in PDP.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Penguin2: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

for political relevance unless they are ready to defect to APC but as much as they are in pdp is not easy for them to work against their presidential candidates opposition can take advantage of it against them political relevance. even makinde cannot try it in oyo state how can he campaign against his party when he is contesting under the same party? that is what happened to many politicians in 2015 because of Buhari factors many pdp candidates loose their political relevance cause they all work for apc And Buhari against their party

And of course, in your calculation, Obi cannot win? Abi?
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

If you currently stay in PH and can link up, we'll bet like 50k. If I'm not able to prove Wike spent the most, you'll take the money. I'm not here to argue back and forth with you on that one.

Stop twisting your statement. Wike has never come out to claim only him revived the party but he spent the most in the process. No sitting or past governor has come to challenge this statement.

I ask you again; why was Secondus removed and what did Wike and Atiku discuss when Atiku traveled to meet Wike? I want to be sure I'm discussing with someone who knows what's happening in PDP.
port Harcourt is not the only city in Nigeria. The number of votes in Rivers cannot be compared with that of Kano, therefore you should be able to prove to everybody that Wike spend for the party. All I ask you is evidence.
What ever they discussed has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Secondus was removed because Wike want to be president.
Wike stood against the zoning of presidency to the south east. Mr Ortom was the chairman of the zoning committee why didn't him zone it to the south?
Wike is just in pain because Atiku didn't choose him as VP.
Why can't him decamp if he think he is popular or very important? Atiku and others left PDP and the party nearly collapse, Wike should leave the party let see if the party will collapse.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by ogmask: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Penguin2:

How can Atiku ignore Wike

Duke - can't even win his polling unit in Calabar.

Makinde- not even sure of re-election coupled with the fact that other grassroots leaders/chairmen have disowned him.

Kimiko - zero political value. If you think otherwise prove me wrong.

Fayose - you can tell how influential he is with happening in the PDP in Ekiti state and how the APC has been turning the PDP round puke a barbers chair since Fayose left office. Not forgetting how he got his second term ticket thru military corrosion and oppression.

Ikpeazu - your goes is as good as mine...lol

Ugwuanyi - the Igbos are either visiting for Obi or Atiku. Not much Ugwuanyi can do about it.

Ortom - this one Na liability to himself and his people.

Who will now work for him in the south? And it’s not like he’s popular in the streets of the south.

All of these guys mentioned above have their preferred candidates for their various state elections, which makes it difficult for them to campaign against Atiku. You should also understand that apart from wike others may not be ready to match Atiku and his allies dollar for dollar to win the electorates vote.

Atiku’s ambition is dead.

He has lost many elections this may not be too much for him to handle.

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Ambassadors: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stupid ass licking lawyer. APC and PDP put together cannot stand the movement that is gathering momentum
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
port Harcourt is not the only city in Nigeria. The number of votes in Rivers cannot be compared with that of Kano, therefore you should be able to prove to everybody that Wike spend for the party. All I ask you is evidence.
What ever they discussed has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Secondus was removed because Wike want to be president.
Wike stood against the zoning of presidency to the south east. Mr Ortom was the chairman of the zoning committee why didn't him zone it to the south?
Wike is just in pain because Atiku didn't choose him as VP.
Why can't him decamp if he think he is popular or very important? Atiku and others left PDP and the party nearly collapse, Wike should leave the party let see if the party will collapse.

If Atiku had relevance outside PDP, he wouldn't have returned. Why didn't he form his own party outside PDP na?

Wike will not decamp because he's a loyal Party man and appreciates what PDP has done for him and he's said this on so many occasions.

LOL. May we not throw tantrums like kids na! Who said the number of votes in rivers can be compared to kano? How does that even relate to the conversation? Did Atiku win kano?

Honestly, I want to keep on with this conversation but the mere fact you don't even know why Wike fought to remove secondus, is really discouraging.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by asanausana91: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:

If Atiku had relevance outside PDP, he wouldn't have returned. Why didn't he form his own party outside PDP na?

Wike will not decamp because he's a loyal Party man and appreciates what PDP has done for him and he's said this on so many occasions.

LOL. May we not throw tantrums like kids na! Who said the number of votes in rivers can be compared to kano? How does that even relate to the conversation? Did Atiku win kano?

Honestly, I want to keep on with this conversation but the mere fact you don't even know why Wike fought to remove secondus, is really discouraging.
Atiku has already formed PDP, which party did Wike form? A loyal party member cannot engaged in anti-party, a loyal party member will never insist that his way is the only way, a loyal party member will not insult NWC and NEC of the party calling them tax collectors.
I blame Ayu for allowing this arrogant fool called Wike to still remain in the party.
If iam Ayu I would have suspend or dismissed the frog voice buffoon.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by storm001(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
He is not leaving anywhere, he will stay back and complete the Lords work.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Prince111111: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
Why is Makinde acting as Wike's orderly?
that Guy na mumu
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by duality(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Wike is not defending any Southern plan. He's only pained that he was beaten at his game.
If he was so interested in Southern plan, when the ticket was asked to be micro-zoned to SE, why did he refuse it? At least that would have ensured moneybags like him and Atiku who want to buy the ticket would be out of the way and the fairest thing would have been done
Ortom was chairman of the zoning committee. Gana was also there. Why didn't they zone it to the South?
Besides, can Wike even win the election in reality if he emerged candidate?
I am very sure if he emerged, APC wouldn't bother giving their ticket to Tinubu, they'll just give to osinbajo or Amaechi because Wike is a small political fry

A small fry that is being begged.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Prinxzona10: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is what I wrote two weeks ago and search all my posts, you will still read what I wrote some months back about Wike...

The truth is that Tinubu first scuttled the zoning formula from the South while Wike scuttled the PDP intent zoning formula to the South East using Tinubu's APC template as an excuse..

In as much as what Wike is fighting for is legitimately motivating and justifiable buh the truth must be told.

Wike scuttled the chances of South East from producing the PDP presidential candidate even when Atiku asked him to support any candidate from South East Extraction, Wike blatantly rejected it(even to the extend of mocking Peter Obi in Peter Obi's home state) hence the reason Atiku decided to contest..

Secondly, Wike fought and removed Secondus as the PDP National Chairman,just to pave way for his own Presidential ambition, yet he still lost to Atiku and now,he's everywhere fighting PDP,talking about justice,fairness and equity buh he was the first to destroyed these same justice,fairness and equity..

Lastly,what I think is that everything playing out has been orchestrated by God and I see everything working for Peter Obi's favor..

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Tareq1105: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's unfortunate that someone like Daniel Bwala who just joined PDP 6 weeks ago could be talking at Wike, a huge financier and pillar of the Party.

I feel like crying. I considered it as an insult. The more reason I will never join politics.
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Sniper101(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:
Very senseless talk from a senseless analyst. Why didn't he ask Wike to leave the time Atiku left? so we would have seen if there would still be PDP as a national party in 2023.

I feel irritated when I see people who can't even win a ward in their constituency, coming out to say nonsense against Wike. A man who stood with audacity and conquered federal might when it tried to meddle in Rivers politics! A man who has the loudest opposition voice amongst Southern politicians! A man who has made the whole of Nigeria to regard the voice of the south especially Rivers State! If we had 7 of Wike in the south, would those fulanis not treat the south as Royalty?

Then one idiot who is not worth to be in the room where men are mentioned, would come out and start spewing trash against Wike!

Ungreatful Bush pig!

@ the bolded

I used to think I was the only one who knows how important Wike's continuous outburst and uproar has directly and indirectly been placing the South South(or Rivers State in particular) as one of the most essential of the six geo_political zones(or State; as the case may be) in Nigerian politics
Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sniper101:

@ the bolded

I used to think I was the only one who knows how important Wike's continuous outburst and uproar has directly and indirectly been placing the South South(or Rivers State in particular) as one of the most essential of the six geo_political zones(or State; as the case may be) in Nigerian politics

You're not the only one oh. Imagine! Even the Sultan of sokoto, came with his entourage to see Wike in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: PDP Will Survive If Wike Leaves The Party by alimiadedayo1: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Penguin2:

And of course, in your calculation, Obi cannot win? Abi?
take it or leave Peter obi winning this election is just a figment of imagination he is out of the game already cause he cannot have 25 percent of 24 state let's talk about tinubu and atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautification Of Lagos: Pains & Losses Of Petty Traders / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Absence Of Kalu From Court Stalls Hearing In Alleged N7.65bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.