Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts (26911 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by prizeless(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2022
How come he has been moving without his VP
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Felixamos:
This Adamu Garba is the most tribalistic and senseless politician APC has ever produced.

Whoever this comment offends should go to hell. I honestly don't give a damn!

He tried everything to gaslight Peter obi bt he failed woefully.

Everybody knows Peter obi has good intentions for the North and all Nigerians. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Spherica177: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2022
VERDA:

This one is hopeless, you talk is no longer making sense...shift oga
You shouldn't have responded if truly my talk doesn't make sense as you claim

Hypocrites sink grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by JOemmy(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Shame on you.

Peter Obi said we should quote him anywhere, that he was right.

Yet the court ruled otherwise.

That was when Peter Obi despite being Governor, was like a PA to President Jonathan, and got the DSS to hold el Rufai hostage in his hotel and prevent him from his lawful duty of election monitoring in Anambra state on behalf of his party APC.

Besides, what did Obi mean by the below statement?

Apart from Anambrarians, only fellow Igbos are allowed to monitor elections in Anambra even when el Rufai was an executive of APC's NWC and also in charge of the Situation Room team of APC for that very election?

Obi cannot change his ways.

This ur story even if true is not enough to label obi as a bigot campared to what el rufai have done in his state. Everyone knows how christains are being massacred and oppressed in southern kaduna daily without any arrests obi don't have such records in anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by JOemmy(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Tribal and religious bigots like adamu will always find reasons and faults to expose their bigotry to the world they are irredeemable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by famology(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Datti his supposed vice presidential candidate is just useless. No political value at all.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:
I love it when arrogant bigots are humbled.

Obi had to swallow his words and abandoned APGA to pursue the Presidency with PDP and now Labour Party.

His disdain for the North has to be put aside and he now has to visit Kano and Katsina.

el Rufai go dey laugh am now.

Yōu think anti-clockwise

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2022
famology:
Datti his supposed vice presidential candidate is just useless. No political value at all.

Paaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnsssssssss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by famology(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Tearsssssssss
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by drlateef: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. We rubbish northern votes are you talking of?/how many times have to south told you people that northern votes can not stop anybody from the south, how many times did buhari contest election, with BVAS that so called northern votes Na rubbish even your underage voters, , 2023 will surprise you people with your fake northern votes are

I know for sure that Tinubu will win the next election. And I am very sure the next thing you will start shouting is Biafra!!! I am almost certain that Tinubu will grant your Biafra. And we shall see who will be the eventual loser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Bovis(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

See your words.

See Peter Obi's bigotry that is not personal and that he is proud to say we should quote him anywhere. For which we continue to oblige his request.

So even if a non-Anambrarian is to monitor Anambra elections, it must still be someone from the SouthEast?

This Igbo mentality of Peter Obi is what he used to tie down APGA as a regional 1state Igbo party.

See his igbocentric words below about APGA.

But he ran away to the very same PDP and abandoned APGA once he began nursing national ambitions.

Peter Obi is a very dubious character.

Thank you for stating the facts about Obi. You have proven beyond reasonable doubts that Obi is a tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Who cares about your Mumu comment
Like I said, go to hell!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2022
famology:

Tearsssssssss

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by MansoryMX(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Was El-Rufai a state Governor in November 2013?

El-Rufai became Kaduna Governor in May 2015.

You cannot overule the court that indeed found the DSS guilty.

You also cannot defend Peter Obi who said only Anambra or SouthEast members of APC should have been in Anambra.

Peter Obi is a bigot and cannot hide it.

Your headache never start o! Let Obi become President come 2023 first. You go get Bp at young age. You never see anything yet!

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2022
cornoil:
See you wey get sense? You that belived that Buhari is cloned grin. You believed the Jubril story. You are not different from Adamu Garba. You are also a real tribal bigot.

I stand with what I said there, any day any time.
What I was pointing to was, Nnamdi Kanu's statement, made more sense than what the federal Govt said. And honestly, if you believed that rats could chase the sitting president of Nigeria out of Aso Rock, you are worst than a fool and the real tribal bigot here.

And so you know, I believe Nnamdi Kanu's comment a million times over the rubbish the federal Govt said. Any day, any time!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by cornoil(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
You dont even know the meaning of a bigot. You are still confirming you are one. You are not different from the northern extremists. You belong to the circle that clap for unknown gun men in the East. You are not different from Adamu Garba.

Felixamos:

I stand with what I said there, any day any time.
What I was pointing to was, Nnamdi Kanu's statement, made more sense than what the federal Govt said. And honestly, if you believed that rats could chase the sitting president of Nigeria out of Aso Rock, you are worst than a fool and the real tribal bigot here.

And so you know, I believe Nnamdi Kanu's comment a million times over the rubbish the federal Govt said. Any day, any time!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Electorate: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

Obi had to swallow his words and abandoned APGA to pursue the Presidency with PDP and now Labour Party.

His disdain for the North has to be put aside and he now has to visit Kano and Katsina.

I and the leaders in APC knew very well that Buhari died and had to be replaced for the interest of national security, I was in the meeting and made it clear I will be contesting and will take over when his term expires, We went as far as signing a contract to make it formal, the ultimate goal is to finalize the Islamic agenda of making Nigeria an Emirate when I become President". - Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Madness is universal so is Propaganda.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by famology(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Tearszzzzzzz
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
cornoil:
You dont even know the meaning of a bigot. You are still confirming you are one. You are not different from the northern extremists. You belong to the circle that clap for unknown gun men in the East. You are not different from Adamu Garba.

See ehn, leave insults aside. If we as Nigerians can move away from sentiments and embrace facts as they are, Nigeria would be better.

I dare you to highlight any place in that statement that I categorically said(in my own statement and opinion oh!) that Buhari is dead or is cloned. I only drew conclusion based on their both statements.

Let us reason without sentiments now, between what Nnamdi Kanu said and what federal Govt said, which one seemed more believable? Just say the truth. Nnamdi Kanu may be wrong in his assertion no doubt but which of the statements would you say is more believable, also considering the bogus budget that's allocated yearly to maintenance of Aso rock?

And so you know, I'm not an ipob.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Owontime: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Imagine an IPOB candidate campaigning in Kano grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by leofab(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

there is an electoral law in Nigeria…
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Gentlevip: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kano..the lions den of politics

They can defeat you, or help you win. No matter the odds.

The state to be careful of. When other big states produce 1 million votes. Kano cough's out 2 million votes. Thats not even at its best
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by CaptainFM1: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Am not surprised with the impromptu Attack on Obi. They never saw it coming and am so happy that the structureless man have kept them awake and troubled.

Omo both APC and PDP don't want to allow the structureless man to rest. Obi is indeed a great soul.

It is that structureless that's even helping him. Nigerians have come to realise that all the structured party are just structured to scam the citizens. Sometimes it's good to go outside of the established norms.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts by Foolishbuhari: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:

What is the correlation between what you regurgitated all over here now, and Peter Obi being at Kano to consult? Did he stop anyone from campaigning? Hate nai go kee you las las sha... Y'all are even propagating Peter more than your semi vegetable and I like it! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Patience Jonathan’s Personal Account / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / Fayose, Saraki, Atiku Attend Meeting Of Presidential Campaign Council In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.