Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List (27197 Views)

Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / Train Attack: PDP Singles Out Amaechi, El-Rufai, Alleges Complicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Olawuwotunji17(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2022
I hope you would be happy if same thing is said about your father, cuz apparently you're a born fooool, it's fine if you don't agree to other people's opinion but you have to do that in a polite manner not this ur stupid way
Izuogu4Presdent:
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi won't pick any appointment letter.. He won't campaign for the idiotic fool called Tinubu. Let the Magnus Abe of SDP give the Iragbiji criminal the so called River's State 1 million votes earlier promised the cocaine addict and foolish 90 years old Buffoon
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by asanausana91: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Amaechi will never campaign for Tinubu. Amaechi is coming back to PDP, infact Wike should go and Amaechi will come back.
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by SonofmanPikin: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://punchng.com/osinbajo-dogara-out-amaechi-makes-tinubus-campaign-list/

How is Amaechi going to campaign when most of his supporters have left him. He has no electoral value in Rivers state or SS. Alright I get it, his man, Tonye Cole, is still running for governorship. He needs Tinubu money for the campaign. APC brutalized Amaechi politically. He's down let's see whether he's out.
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Prettychild(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

Lol! In other words, Amaechi is only good as campaign Director but not good to hold the post of APC flag bearer? SMH
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Prettychild(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Benwallt:
Obi is an empty space in the coming election. He is not there, he is never there and he is never getting there.
We reject it in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by okoliobinna84(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2022
ElSudani:
Structure is the word. Osinbajo was probably excluded because he is a serving vice president. He can still support the campaign in some other ways.
Rubbish!!! It's like you have not seen the list?? So Buhari and many governors in the list are not serving??
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by StrongAlphMale: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Dapson73:

A vote for Obi is a vote for IPOB.

While a vote for Tinubu is a vote for oduduwa republic.

It’s unfortunate that Peter Obi’s emergence which is now a silver lining has come with complications. Tinubu has a presidential ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Yoruba ticket.

” Atiku has a ticket, nobody is saying it’s a Fulani ticket. But Peter Obi got a ticket and everybody is shouting:’It’s Igbo presidency. Some even try to link him with the Biafra agitation.

” Have they tried to associate Tinubu with the Oduduwa self determination agitation? Or Atiku within the Fulani herdsmen menace or the banditary in the North?
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dogara no wise at all. He shouldn't have listened to tinubu. He thought he'd be his running mate after he persuaded him to return to the apc when dogara made the first move. It serves him right. Now he's alleging a threat to his life. Mumurism.

Sir, Dogara is working for Tambuwal (PDP). I have read few of your submissions on nairaland. There are so many things you cannot say online.

Nairaland moderator banned me when Tinubu was fighting the battle of his life before Presidential primary was postponed. The battle against Tinubu from the presidency was tough supported by Northern Presidency agenda and the IBOS hatred. Early in the year at a mountain after several days, I was taken to a place where political parties in some countries in Africa are represented by their political party flag and logo. I could recognize about 6 African countries Political parties starting from Ghana, SA, Kenya. When I got to Nigeria, I was shocked, APC is represented by ACN flag and logo. The hand holding the Broom is Tinubu hand. There were contention and struggling to collect the Broom from him. I asked one of the old men around, who are these people? He said they are the Abuja people. He mentioned some names. There was a particular name he mentioned which I can never believe will betray Tinubu that he mentioned that I shouted out of shock and woke up. Later I placed ACN flag and APC flag side by side for comparison and understood the revelations.

I have posted the very brief summary of this revelation severally on nairaland since early March this year till I was banned on nairaland before the first primary election. Few days to the APC primary, in response to Ayo Fayose's open letter to Tinubu, I also posted the summary of the revelation.

DOGARA is not working for Northern Christian but for Tambuwal (PDP).

Babachir Lawal is working for PDP and not Northern Christian.

They are both working for the same agenda.

Osinbajo is a betrayal. He allowed himself to be led astray. During late 2014/ early 2015 campaign, Tinubu led the campaign everywhere. Osinbajo was always behind among Tinubu men. At Chatham House, UK, Tinubu led the Presidential team to London for International Press Interview. Osinbajo is a beneficiary of divine grace upon Tinubu. He is not needed. Even if Tinubu loses the election, there is a record in heaven for everything.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by ogwuche4u(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
bennybuhari:

Reading some comments here, now I know why Nigeria can never be great. Look at America election, you don't see this rubbish. It's all about capacity, selling yourself to the electorates cos in them lies the power. The question we should ask ourselves here is that how has these men helped in improving the lives of ordinary Nigerians? Let's be wise this 2023 and choose a leader that has the intent of the masses at heart. Competent and pragmatic leader that can deliver to the masses. Don't sell 8years of your life for 10k.
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by muykem: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you guys leave your brain behind ooo, some of you people don't even travel outside your village. Move around and you will see most governor tinubu depend on has fail their various States. He will come a distance third.
Your foolishness is hereditary and no need to argue with you. Very soon you guys will change the song again.
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Eriokanmi: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Sir, Dogara is working for Tambuwal (PDP). I have read few of your submissions on nairaland. There are so many things you cannot say online.

Nairaland moderator banned me when Tinubu was fighting the battle of his life before Presidential primary was postponed. The battle against Tinubu from the presidency was tough supported by Northern Presidency agenda and the IBOS hatred. Early in the year at a mountain after several days, I was taken to a place where political parties in some countries in Africa are represented by their political party flag and logo. I could recognize about 6 African countries Political parties starting from Ghana, SA, Kenya. When I got to Nigeria, I was shocked, APC is represented by ACN flag and logo. The hand holding the Broom is Tinubu hand. There were contention and struggling to collect the Broom from him. I asked one of the old men around, who are these people? He said they are the Abuja people. He mentioned some names. There was a particular name he mentioned which I can never believe will betray Tinubu that he mentioned that I shouted out of shock and woke up. Later I placed ACN flag and APC flag side by side for comparison and understood the revelations.

I have posted the very brief summary of this revelation severally on nairaland since early March this year till I was banned on nairaland before the first primary election. Few days to the APC primary, in response to Ayo Fayose's open letter to Tinubu, I also posted the summary of the revelation.

DOGARA is not working for Northern Christian but for Tambuwal (PDP).

Babachir Lawal is working for PDP and not Northern Christian.

They are both working for the same agenda.

Osinbajo is a betrayal. He allowed himself to be led astray. During late 2014/ early 2015 campaign, Tinubu led the campaign everywhere. Osinbajo was always behind among Tinubu men. At Chatham House, UK, Tinubu led the Presidential team to London for International Press Interview. Osinbajo is a beneficiary of divine grace upon Tinubu. He is not needed. Even if Tinubu loses the election, there is a record in heaven for everything.
What a great revelation. But I remember a day tinubu went and wooed dogara back to the apc. People were speculating that he was going to consider him his running mate. To be honest, the majority of northern apc members are codedly working for atiku. See the wave of defection in recent time up north.
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Igbojew: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
My fellow Yoruba Christians hope you people can see how Tinubu excluded Osibanjo name in his campaign team because his is a Yoruba Christians just like he excluded Bashir Lawal and Dogara names because they are Christians.Tinubu have not become president yet but he has already started marginalizing Yoruba Christians and Middle Belt Christians in his campaign team and this the sign of what he and Shettima and the rest of Northern Muslims and South West Muslims like MURIC will do to you Yoruba Christians when they get hold of power.A word is a enough for the wise my Yoruba Christians,Middle Belt Christians and that will allow themselves to be deceive by Tinubu/Sit-ima............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Benwallt(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
DOnlooker:

Out of curiosity, I checked your posts and noticed most of your recent political comments are geared towards disparaging Obi.
If Obi is non-existent and an empty space, why do allocate so much of your energy to an empty space?
Why is Obi living in your head?
Thanks for taking out time to check. I never disparage Obi I only lend my voice to the fact that he shouldn't be our next president based on his records as governor. I didn't insult or ridicule him in any way. Please, learn to use appropriate word.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Benwallt(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Prettychild:

We reject it in Jesus Name Amen
Amen. We should start choosing our leaders by past records not by fine face
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by ykalhaji(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Lol. Lmao. But the likes of James Faleke, Abike dabire, etc get bah? This one is still sleeping. You people are just funny though. You don't think before spewing.

Alaye, the fact that you compared and rated Osibanjo more than Faleke and Abike Dabiri in politics shows you have zero idea about politics, the VP's has no base, no structure and no political followership. He is just a brand. He has never mobilized, planned or ran a succesful campaign ever in his life. Abike is local but she holds her Ikorodu strong but she was just given her usual protocol and event planning post, Faleke is a perennial elected legislator planning, running and winning both primary and main elections multiple times, Osibanjo's could only had been given election monitoring or legal adviser positions and for the election monitoring Fashola has more experience than Osibanjo, so Fashola got the job and for legal adviser, Tinubu has his own legal team and will not leave such an important position to his former opponents so that position is just a job for the boys.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by yetunsbay(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Izuogu4Presdent:
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi won't pick any appointment letter.. He won't campaign for the idiotic fool called Tinubu. Let the Magnus Abe of SDP give the Iragbiji criminal the so called River's State 1 million votes earlier promised the cocaine addict and foolish 90 years old Buffoon
Amaechi PRO
Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by VanuatuWycombe: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Election rigging machines being coupled.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Dogara Out, Amaechi Makes Tinubu’s Campaign List by Globad(f): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Amaechi is not even interested in that campaign.

Meanwhile, Nigerians are tired of APC.

Are you speaking for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.