Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

4 Major Causes Of White Spots Around The Nipples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Major Causes Of White Spots Around The Nipples (289 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of White Spots On My Face? / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / White Spots Around Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Causes Of White Spots Around The Nipples by Fezboy(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2022
1. Milk drainage

Blocked nipple pores can also be caused by not completely emptying breasts between feedings. You may get a plug if you frequently switch your infant to the other breast before they are finished with the first.

This issue can also be brought on by the infant not eating enough or latching on properly.

Large-milk-producing women are more prone to experience clogged pores than their smaller-milk-producing counterparts.

Read more>>>https://medicalcaremedia.com/4-major-causes-of-white-spots-around-the-nipple/

Re: 4 Major Causes Of White Spots Around The Nipples by silibaba: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make I enter hear tori coz nairaland kids no dey use ear hear anything wey dem call breast, nipples or yansh.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Men Do Only With Women They Love / 5 Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Garlic, Everyone Should Know / Do This Now To Reduce The Tooth Ache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.