Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) (37890 Views)

American Police Officer Shoots At Man After Mistaking Sound Of Acorn For Gunshot / Policeman Shoots At Unarmed Man In Abuloma, Rivers State (Video) / Police Officer Shoots Man Dead In Ahoada Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by godofuck231: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2022
ForgetfulJones:
who carries a knife to a gun fight?
an assassin not an area boy
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by godofuck231: 7:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Em get luck , a well trained police man he was , if na who don't de look for blood na head direct

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Raphael81(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9q9DtqCoo

It's unknown what really happened, but I am happy at what the Police man did, this guy was welding a machete on a police officer with a gun, so what do you expect the police to do.

The police man humbled the guy by shooting one of his legs, na so the guy pick race with one leg

Perfect example of self defence, kudos to the Police Man.

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Obi will stop all these nonsense.
Will you stop all these nonsense!?

Get sense na undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2022
ronjnr:
CLICK OR TAP HERE TO GET STARTED

At what point will one get the $30..just registered.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2022
These are acts that encourages police brutality. Why threaten an officer? Why threaten him with arms in your hand and he also has arm?
Moral of the story, the policeman did well

5 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Na only road safety officials I dey follow argue.... Ino dey drag with anybody wey carry gun...
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by haslaw(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Sweetplum:
These are acts that encourages police brutality. Why threaten an officer? Why threaten him with arms in your hand and he also has arm?
Moral of the story, the policeman did well

That was not police brutality.
Go back and watch the video again.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
One the bullet enter, baba start turn the other way dey limp

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
my friend Commend the Police man for Job Weldon first

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022
I love this
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by naijapips02: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:

Like he stopped it in Anambra with ezu river killings?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:

That was not police brutality.
Go back and watch the video again.
pls sir, read his words and understand.. God blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Lol...that nigga love cutlass so much he still held it after he got shot, me ordinary razor cut I dey troway Razor the next 0.0second

4 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Lol, everybody don leave am run. Nobody one follow am die ha ha ha ha ha.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by KushLyon(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Who the fvck brings a machete to w gunfight? This guy think say he be ninja abi wetin

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by zhirkovrado(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2022
I commend the officer for doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2022
Him think say dem dey carry gun for Fancy grin
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Sucre6: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2022
The policeman deserves an award, he acted in self defence, the evidence is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by hollywater: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2022
This Police officer deserves awards. Weldon sir. He has every right to even kill the guy. Hence there's a video evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by haslaw(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
pls sir, read his words and understand.. God blessed.

Some of you just throw words about anyhow

Go and check the meaning of Police brutality

Police brutality is the excessive and unwarranted use of force by law enforcement against an individual or a group. It is an extreme form of police misconduct and is a civil rights violation. Police brutality includes, but is not limited to, beatings, shootings, "improper takedowns, and unwarranted use of tasers."----- Source is Wikipedia

Now as yourself these simple question and you see how stewpeed you sound

1) Was the action taken by the Policeman unwarranted?
2) Was the action of the Policeman excessive?
3) Was the action of the extreme?
4) Was the action of the Police officer a violation of civil rights/
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by tojahh(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2022
The guy on red short and white polo is my Man.

He tries to rest on the guys back for support. Baba Comot body, gbes grin

Exactly what I'd do.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by rayval(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2022
It is the way the guy turned back for me …. Hahahahahahaha. Who wan give an police report for treatment now ?
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Somebody need to give the policeman an award. I love him
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Legalese(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Great. Behave like a fool and get a fools reward. You see person with gun and you dey brandish machete dey form hard guy. Hard guy don dey limp. Idiot.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:

Some of you just throw words about anyhow

Go and check the meaning of Police brutality

Now as yourself these simple question and you see how stewpeed you sound

1) Was the action taken by the Policeman unwarranted?
2) Was the action of the Policeman excessive?
3) Was the action of the extreme?
4) Was the action of the Police officer a violation of civil rights/
you still have to go back to read and understand his words again.. God blessed.
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by HardMirror(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Only an idiot brings a knife to a gun fight
he tot his juju would protect him. I keep telling people, juju na scam
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Badrishdddaya: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Shot that gutter you call mouth, listen to the language they are speaking is that Nigeria or Ghana
Corridon:
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by NamuNamumallam: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Corridon:
Your Obi could not stop bakasi boys and baby factory in ANAMBRA.
Obi will never never win!
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by xperiencelove(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Despite limping on one leg, he refused to leave the cutlass. shocked
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by Greatuzoewulu: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
I am totally in support of what the police man did.
Uba76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9q9DtqCoo

It's unknown what really happened, but I am happy at what the Police man did, this guy was welding a machete on a police officer with a gun, so what do you expect the police to do.

The police man humbled the guy by shooting one of his legs, na so the guy pick race with one leg
Re: Police Officer Shoots At A Man Wielding Machete At Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2022
He doesn't have mind and he's welding machete at a police officer? Some people especially Nigerians don't know how to behave like lawful citizens.

Very lawless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Cars Destroyed As Youths Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara / 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) / Father Dies Fighting Daughter's School Bus Driver Who Allegedly Molested Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.