Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages (23841 Views)

Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / 2019 Election: List Of Presidential Candidates And Their Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by driand(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by successmatters(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Khaysee:
Datti is 53 with grey hair

My uncle is 47 with grey hair.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by successmatters(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

So why support a Genocidist?

Who did he kill?
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Abdul9025(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2022
angry angry
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by jrusky(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Imagine there are even lots of younger people than obishit and Batto in the race and these confused fools are talking as if obishit and Batto are the youngest.

Where is that boy that said APGA has no presidential candidate?

Wallahi now I can see all obishit supporters are truly cursed to be a liar.

I swear to heaven if they put the world most dangerous and deadly snake and obi in my front and ask me who to shot among the two I will free that deadly venomous snake to go and attack obi to tell how much I hate him, I naturally hate pretender, liars and a betrayer it's like I should shot them dead seen them I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by mu2sa2: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:
Take a look at Shettimma and take a look at 55!
Take a look at your uncles who are around 55, do they look younger or older than Shettimma?
Be frank to yourself; what did you see?
Oga dey panel beat him age, running mate too dey follow do..
Looks like the two met for the first time at an oluwale office.
Must you always create fake news? Post your own picture and age for people to judge whether you look younger or older than your age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Throwback: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:

Who did he kill?

A Genocidist is not just one who has killed, but who is advocating for killing.

So I ask you again, why support such a devious character?

Or is this just ignorant bandwagonism?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by LivingTribunal: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

You mean the Genocidist from Mauritania?

Nigerians don finish for Politics?

Abi any Nigerian don rule for Benin, Niger, Chad or Cameroun who are direct neighbours, so tey na all the way from Mauritania the "Chemical Ali" will kill all gays and lesbians in Nigeria?

Bandwagonism is very self destructive.
Gay man, don't worry you will be alright

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Alitair(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Only Hausa and Igbo names. I think nobody wants to trust the Yorubas with V.P after Yemi Osinbajo's colossal success

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by successmatters(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

Too much irrelevant trash is worrying your opposition party. Wait till next year to start your opposition play.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by gulfer: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
So many Northerners when it comes to elections and rulership but hardly do you find anyone of them in mainstream businesses or human endeavours that are making impact without scholarship, and government patronage undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Throwback: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:

Too much irrelevant trash is worrying your opposition party. Wait till next year to start your opposition play.

The devious agenda of a VP candidate whom you hope to become President is irrelevant trash, but the looks compared to age of another VP candidates is the relevant matter?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Jflex07(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

Gibberish from a wailer.. Your rants end here on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by ridbell01(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2022
owobokiri:
Take a look at Shettimma and take a look at 55!
Take a look at your uncles who are around 55, do they look younger or older than Shettimma?
Be frank to yourself; what did you see?
Oga dey panel beat him age, running mate too dey follow do..
Looks like the two met for the first time at an oluwale office.
Datti don look like under 17

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by SenatePresdo(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

Abi any Nigerian don rule for Benin, Niger, Chad or Cameroun who are direct neighbours, so tey na all the way from Mauritania the "Chemical Ali" will kill all gays and lesbians in Nigeria?

What makes one a Nigerian?

Black man, was Obama an American or Kenyan?

Is Buhari a Fulani man Nigerian?

Ahmed Datti is your next Vice president.

Tinubu can never ever smell Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by yusufmurry: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2022
So Okwa is 8yrs older than Shettimma and Shettimma 2yrs old than Datti.

Na only AIDS no dey show for face but AGE dey show for face

Nawaoh! Kilode!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by SaLongs1(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2022
SDP Yusuf Buhari grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Joey4321: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2022
successmatters:

APC supporters always have a bad thing to say about everyone, always seeing things through their evil prism.

For you to be an APC supporter you have to let go of common sense. Nothing will make sense any more to you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Penguin2:

You forgot to add that he’s the incoming Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lol...

Who dash am.

Obi no fit win.
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by sameks08(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2022
few people are their to context while others are their to promote their political career so for me LABOUR PARTY all the way
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by Dhury: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Penguin2:

You forgot to add that he’s the incoming Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

we can't vote a party with a Fulani terrorist as a vice president.
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by haslaw(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2022
HeadNigga:
Labour party ticks all the boxes. Let's just swear them in already. Among the top 3 vice presidential candidates up there, it's labour party's candidate DATTIs the best

You expect Nigerians to vote Labor Party just because Peter Obi is an Igbo man,

Peter Obi who is one of the most corrupt and dangerous politicians Nigerians have ever seen. A man who is so BIGHOTED that he was persecuting people of other regions to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by kayperry: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2022
GuyWise101:
cheesy

I wonder how you arrived at that stats, the highest number on the chart is 72 and the lowest is 36, yusuf datti is 53

So oga what stats did you use ... cheesy
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by kayperry: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=GuyWise101 post=116965644]

undecided
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by kayperry: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of Labour party is the best brain there,

Vote for LP

Rescue Nigeria from the hands of looters

I wonder how you arrived that stats, the highest number on the chart is 72 and the lowest is 36, yusuf datti is 55

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by kayperry: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2022
vengertime:
My elder brother is 55, there's no way he is age mate with Shettima.

Tinubu is a fraud

His VP is a Scammer

Until now i didnt know ages have template, since your brother is the standard guage for what 55yrs looks like can you post your brother.

Charle boy is 72yrs and Peter is 61yrs ... who lied

At these stage i think obedient should be given exclusive patent right to naviety & stupidity. undecided like wtf
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by LocalStandard1(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

Baba when you go start sell your structured candidate? You are always on LP threads as if it's a curse. Leave the online and no_structure Party and its candidates and go package your already damaged product na.

What are you so afraid and jittery about? Look at how you've littered the entire place with long lamentations. Dem do you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by jamace(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
Throwback:

But you prefer to support an old, aged, sickly grandpa who is from Iragbiji in Osun state but is claiming Lagos state. In fact, Tinubu refused to go for his mother's burial at Iragbiji but sent representatives because he wants to protect his political ambition in Lagos state. Is Tinubu a good son to the mother? NO! The spirit of Tinubu's mother has cursed Tinubu and Tinubu will not smell Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by jamace(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2022
kayperry:

I wonder how you arrived that stats, the highest number on the chart is 72 and the lowest is 36, yusuf datti is 55

Why you de lie koro koro na? Yusuf Datti is 53.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by HeadNigga: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2022
haslaw:

You expect Nigerians to vote Labor Party just because Peter Obi is an Igbo man,

Peter Obi who is one of the most corrupt and dangerous politicians Nigerians have ever seen. A man who is so BIGHOTED that he was persecuting people of other regions to the extent of deporting them out of Anambra.
I just went through your posts...I can't engage you
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by kayperry: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2022
jamace:
Why you de lie koro koro na? Yusuf Datti is 53.

it was a typo which i corrected btw 2mins max, that you saw it shows how jobless you are, thot obedient don't joke with church cheesy
Re: 2023: Vice-Presidential Candidates And Their Ages by HRMK: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed of Labour party is the best brain there,

Vote for LP

Rescue Nigeria from the hands of looters
YOU ARE SO NAIVE!SO,OBI IS NOT A LOOTER?ASK HIM WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH #200M STATE FUNDS IN HIS CONVOY AS GOV OF ANAMBRA STATE?I GUESS HE WANTED TO BUY BANANA AND GROUNDNUT WITH THE MONEY.....HAHAHA...EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A BIG ROGUE!NO EXCEPTION AT ALL!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broom And Umbrella Which Is More Important? / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.