Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria (36096 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Faults PDP BoT’s Resolution On Ayu / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
WibusJaga:

Singing in Craig David's voice;
I'm Walking Away, From the Troubles in my Life... cheesy
Wike the foolish politician with a unicellular brain. Nor be by force. He can as well decamp to another political party or float a new party.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by ufotunang: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
A man with a thousand lifes
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wike is doing saraki and atiku exactly what they did to Jonathan cheesy cheesy ;.

Imagine back then in 2014/2015 a whole Jonathan when he was president of Nigeria was going in person to beg atiku and saraki to support him, they will be doing meeting atiku would fly to Dubai and tell Gej to come and find him there same with saraki
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Advocate500:
you they mind some people with their emotional way of playing politics,I am Igbo and I support obi with my full chest,my second choice is Atiku,is as simple as that,I see no reason hating Atiku when he has done nothing against you or your people,wike is the number one enemy of Igbo people,come to River State he has destroyed every business belonging to igboman in the name of flyover.

My people does not understand politics I swear.
Both u and the person the guy quote na same mentality una get. Una no just sabi talk. Plus both of u are ipob sympathisers
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Advocate500:
victim card kill you there, imagine this idiot,I am not seeking the validation of fools like you,my point about wike is clear,no igboman should be deceived by his new shenanigans of fairness,so oga if you don't live in River State get your stupid opinion out of mention.
Oga the only igbos that don’t like Wike are those that support ipob.
Wike has done well, anybody in rivers state can attest to that regardless of tribe

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by blaqoracle: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
No matter how many times he travels, he still cannot beat Buhari's Travel record
may you never recover from the heartache BUHARI matter inflicted on you.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
He needs to go reload so as to refire more powerfully.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Advocate500: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Coldie:

Both u and the person the guy quote na same mentality una get. Una no just sabi talk. Plus both of u are ipob sympathisers
oga my disdain with wike have nothing to do with ipob ,you guys should stop blackmailing people opinion with ipob, ipob members are wike biggest supporter,all the noise about wike are been amplified by ipob ,no sensible igboman will support a character like wike.we had Peter odili and amaechi as governor nobody accused them of hate.learn to accept truth the truth , even here in River State, some ikwere community also have their opinion about him,go to rumuigbo or okwuta and preach your wike them.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by guychidile: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm,
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by diggindeep: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
He who fights and run away lives to fight another.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Coldie(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Advocate500:
oga my disdain with wike have nothing to do with ipob ,you guys should stop blackmailing people opinion with ipob, ipob members are wike biggest supporter,all the noise about wike are been amplified by ipob ,no sensible igboman will support a character like wike.we had Peter odili and amaechi as governor nobody accused them of hate.learn to accept truth the truth , even here in River State, some ikwere community also have their opinion about him,go to rumuigbo or okwuta and preach your wike them.
Oga tell me what rumuigbo and rumuokwuta people have against Wike?
Is it same rivers that I was born, brought up in and spent my whole life in u want to lie for?

Wike keeps talking with confidence that he has rivers state in his grasp because every sensible person know that based on what Wike has done in rivers state nobody can convince them about Wike.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Oceanjagaban: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Anywhere I catch Ayu papa mkae him just dey run
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by nooker: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

In fact, if Atiku doesn't win, let Tinubu win.

This is what you intended to post. Why you come dey quote the full book of lamentations? Werey dey disguise. No let agbado block your anus sha

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Trinitycian:

This is why I dislike you Obi people. Your hypocrisy and evil stink. The same Wike you hate so much because of what he did to your people in Oyigbo; the same Wike you vowed never to have anything to do with; the same Wike you have been demonising has suddenly become your 'saviour' that must be cherished because in your mind, he's headed to your labourer party ?

You have no principle. If the Devil endorses Obi today, you'll canonise him.

Why not learn from Atiku's people? See how they've been distancing themselves from people like Omokri and extremists not minding they're supporting their candidate.

But you Obi people don't care. Your desperation is something else.

In fact, with the way you guys are going about this, if Atiku doesn't win, let Tinubu win.
Abeg say something else or shut up! Your response is way out of point and have no nexus to the post you are quoting.

Even a fool knows politics is about numbers.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Just wasting govt money on useless trips up and down. This guy is a complete dictator in everyway you can think of.
Well I'll thank him and Obi tuary after the election for making it much easier for Tinubu to win.
Tinubu has too many criminal baggage. A character like that can only be president of his town hall meeting.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Advocate500:
you they mind some people with their emotional way of playing politics,I am Igbo and I support obi with my full chest,my second choice is Atiku,is as simple as that,I see no reason hating Atiku when he has done nothing against you or your people,wike is the number one enemy of Igbo people,come to River State he has destroyed every business belonging to igboman in the name of flyover.

My people does not understand politics I swear.
This your confession was not necessary cos that guy isn't a priest.
Atiku or no Atiku, are you denying the political grasp of the north on the politiy due to their fathom majority?

Once again, your confession was not necessary.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

By kneeling b4 him?

We have his equals down North from both parties,they are schooling him.
.. his equals down north.

FYI, Wike is fighting the PDP and Atiku for his selfish reason. It's not a north and south affair.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

He is not mentally unstable and physically unfit like Buhari nah
After licking buhari's arse for 7 long years??

You lots are empty after all.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi's supporters are just catching cruise. They know that, Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin
Only an Igboman can rescue the receding north. Numerous years of north being in power only brought terrorism, low life expectancy, acute poverty and disease to a vast population of the north.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
pfadom:
Thank God they carried the greed out of APC. PDP will always be the party of selfish individuals. They were the problems in APC.

Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Dogara, Buba Galadima, Dino Melaye, etc are the problems bedeviling this nation for their selfish interests.

We need more of this development of shocking revelation to salvage our beloved country.

Only Peter Obi can do this.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
asanausana91:
Where are his orderlies? Kerosene governor and Makinde Wike no carry you again? He has achieved his aim and dumb you guys.
Abi they have dumped him instead.. lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make him jet to moon
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Mike008(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abeg go rest.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Only an Igboman can rescue the receding north. Numerous years of north being in power only brought terrorism, low life expectancy, acute poverty and disease to a vast population of the north.

Why IGBO no rescue their 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in the EAST? Why didn't they rescue Ebonyi, Imo, Abia an half of Enugu State? Every region is more developed than the East, why is it so? The leaders in the East, are they not IGBO?

Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why IGBO no rescue their 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in the EAST? Every region is more developed than the East, why is it so? The leaders in the East, are they not IGBO?
Hahaha.. every region more developed than the SE?

Truly, nobody can cure the mumuness of awusa people grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
If he likes, he travels to the moon, nothing go come out.Ayu will resign after the election... Wike do your worst.If he likes, he travels to the moon, nothing go come out.Ayu will resign after the election... Wike do your worst....
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/24/pdp-crisis-wike-jets-out-of-nigeria-after-exposing-ayu-atiku-others/
Any small thing he has disappear to appear to face the music. A man cannot run away from its own shadow.
Re: PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria by shortIGBOman: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Hahaha.. every region more developed than the SE?

Truly, nobody can cure the mumuness of awusa people grin grin

Yes na. Upon say the region tiny and not up to the size of another State. Yet, it is underdeveloped. It is also the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

The Region has no Political value. It is also the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. If that Region no dey this Country, Nigeria for don dey Rob shoulders with Countries like France, South Africa, Ukraine, Malysia, South Korea, Turkey etc.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.