Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) (1598 Views)

Sudan Is An Example Why War Should Be Avoided In Nigeria / 2023: Don’t Die Because Of Any Politician – Makinde Warns Nigerians / Ekweremadu: "Look At What Ukrainians Did To Their Politician" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
I know politics and I love politics but I just can not get involved, why? Because I am smart, I won't allow any ideology to brainwash me, yes I have my beliefs and it is freedom, democracy, and freedom of speech, I would support any politician that can give me that, again as a man from Africa we know politics and we know all the tricks, lies and deceit so I won't fall for it, but Brazilian politicians love their people, unlike the African politicians that hate their people.

Just give the people what they want, cheap food and gas, I won't fight or kill myself for any politician and I would give you the Brazilian example. Of course, living in South America would definitely give you an ideology and I have mine.

In 2006 Brazil had a very tough presidential election between Lula and Geraldo, they threw shots at each other and according to reports Geraldo even accused the PT party of having ties with criminal groups.

Guess what...today in 2022, Lula is going to contest this year, and guess who his vice president is? Wait for it... Boom, it is Geraldo his former rival In 2006, they are buddies today.

The point is don't kill for any politician and don't die for any politician because tomorrow they would make up and you are dead and gone.

I am closely following the political atmosphere in Brazil and it is truly tense, I would call it an emotional election, there would be painful tears on one side and happiness on one side and above all the loser would obey the constitution of Brazil and accept defeat and Brazil will move on and grow stronger, long live the Federal Republic of brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/the-brazilian-examplewhy-you-should-not.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Look at Lula and geraldo in 2006.

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
2022 geraldo is Lula's vice cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you like go and die for pdp, apc, lp, nnpc, cbn, bbn, na you sabi cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Oxb90: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
This advice is for those that have sense.

The problem in Nigeria is some of its youths.

They have refused to agree that they are the leaders of tomorrow.
To some of them, their elders are rather the leaders of tomorrow.

The most painful part is that these youths who have this mindset are in a position to change this ugly narrative.

3 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oxb90:
This advice is for those that have sense.

cheesy grin
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Mhykel217(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Politicians are almost dsame everywhere.

They are all Friends!!

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mhykel217:
Politician are almost dsame everywhere.

They are all Friends!!

Exactly, all the same cheesy
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
This na why I dey always advice the likes of aribisala0, yorubaisgreat, Christistruth00, femisplash, pricklewane, ShortIGBOman, kagd10, PandoraObi, yyba, Abdul05, lhordspy, , IloveDemManna and other Grand urchins of the Agbadorean Archdiocese.

Tilumbu would just use and dump you. Come to the light so Nigeria would become great again.

One love cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:
This na why I dey always advice the likes of aribisala0, yorubaisgreat, Christistruth00, femisplash, pricklewane, ShortIGBOman, kagd10, PandoraObi, yyba, Abdul05, lhordspy, , IloveDemManna and other Grand urchins of the Agbadorean Archdiocese.

Tilumbu would just use and dump you. Come to the light so Nigeria would become great again.

One love cool

Even you too dey find trouble,let them support who they want to support cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Even you too dey find trouble,let them support who they want to support cheesy cheesy grin

grin

I just want a better Nigeria noni ooo.
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

I just want a better Nigeria noni ooo.

We all do cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by ibechris(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
In our own case.

I don't think so.

Nigeria is the most tribalistic country on earth take it or leave.

In 2014,Buhari was declared the winner of the election I saw some guys celebrating recklessly to the point where one of them smash his skull from a bike and died instantly.

Same thing happened around the airport road,one fell from the bridge and had his head smash on the culvert and he died also.

Another one happened around Mararaba,that is, the boundary between Abuja and Nasarawa and many died reckless death.

My points is,how i wish they were alive to see their darling Buhari and his performance today,may be many of them would have retreated.

And one of them trekked from a long distance just to celebrate Buhari...I read some where that he was almost amputated not until he was admitted to the hospital.

Today,Buhari and Jonathan are best of friends.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

We all do cheesy

Not all of us ooo.

Some people love the current status quo. They are cashing out from it and want it to remain.

God will help us sha. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by 9japride(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tell them, dey no know say politicians are all unitied. The best option is to vote for the one that has the masses at heart. Those voting to pepper their neighbours are just wasting their time. Why because, market women will serve them hot break fast.

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Christistruth00: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

One love cool

Do I know you from anywhere?

3 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do I know you from anywhere?

Yes!

We are both proponents for a better Nigeria. However, you've deviated cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by christistruth01: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Yes!

We are both proponents for a better Nigeria. However, you've deviated cry

God bless Nigeria

Nigeria will be greater than Europe and

America in Jesus Christ Mighty Name

Amen!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
christistruth01:

God bless Nigeria

Amen!!!!!

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
9japride:
Tell them, dey no know say politicians are all unitied. The best option is to vote for the one that has the masses at heart. Those voting to pepper their neighbours are just wasting their time. Why because, market women will serve them hot break fast.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
christistruth01:

God bless Nigeria

Amen!!!!!

Greater than Europe and America? I don't think so cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by BATified2023: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

One love cool
u are sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Opintiwa: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u are sick

Tinubu ni a rusted Tẹ ni kia kia

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by BATified2023: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Tinubu ni a rusted Tẹ ni kia kia
emeka

Google translate failed u

Write it in English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Opintiwa: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka

Google translate failed u

Write it in English

Kunle .

Wash your brown lace and stop making everyone ask who your father is

1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by BATified2023: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

Kunle .

Wash your brown lace and stop making everyone ask who your father is
u hide your insecurity behind Smilling picture

We will be here to receive u after d election

Same way we did after apc primary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Corridon: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Trash.

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Opintiwa: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Buy bucket , cry harder.

I never baff for days .

1 Like

Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
Tinubu is sick

We all know this already. That is why we aren't voting for him. We want him to rest well rather than running to France every now and then.
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by christistruth01: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Greater than Europe and America? I don't think so cheesy cheesy grin

God will bless Nigeria and make it

Where God Almighty and his Angels

Meet with Mankind on Earth

In Jesus Christ Name

Amen
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
christistruth01:

In Jesus Christ Name

Amen

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Brazilian Example:Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician(photos) by MufasaLion: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
christistruth01:

In Jesus Christ Name

Amen

Prayer won't do shit! Y'all should go and do the right thing. Use that energy to do something logical, not going to church or mosque to pray for things that are already basic in developed nations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims / Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections / No Igbo Person Or Any Lover Of Justice Will Vote Tinubu After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.