Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims (1600 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Taraba for Labour Party Presidential Campaign / Uzodimma Embarrassed As Crowd Cheer Peter Obi In His Presence (video) / See Flood That Covered Denro/ishashi Area Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Politics24: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Peter Obi has arrived Taraba State to sympathise with flood victims in the state. A large crowd welcomed him as many of them were seen in video chanting " Say Obi"

Watch the video to see Peter Obi in Taraba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ltbA8MtFWE

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Jones4190(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
PDP be bragging about leaving fuel and dollar rates at N97 and N205. But they met it at N20 and N21 respectively. This life no balance at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by dumahi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nigeria 2023 here we come.

In 2014/2015, Atiku and Tinubu ganged up, pushed GEJ out of office and pushed in a fellow sick old man into office.

The sick old man has done two major things for 7+ years:

1. Supervised the senseless mass killing, sacking, and kidnap of Nigerians in their own homes, farms, and worship places.
2. Lived in UK hospitals while the country ran on autopilot.

Until now, Tinubu and Atiku are yet to apologise to Nigerians for misleading them in 2014/15.

Which means that they haven't even realized that they did anything wrong or that the President they sold to Nigerians did anything wrong.

Instead, they are warming up to lead Nigerians from 2023.

What it means is that any of these two is coming to follow the footsteps of the current President.

The trillion Naira question is...

How can these 2 great MISLEADERS turn around and become great LEADERS? How can people who led you into a ditch in 2015 now lead you to the promised land from 2023?

No wonder a wise person would say, "the total number of voters APC and PDP will get in February 2023 will tell us the total number of mad people we have in this country".

But, the problem is, THERE WILL BE NO VOTING HERE IN 2023.

Oh yes!!! Plans are already underway to rig the election in favor of one of the old thieves.

That's exactly what will happen, unless Nigerians follow a definite and consistent plan to #TakebackNigeria from the old and highly experienced thieves come 2023.

This is NOT the time to be politically correct. Instead, the true Nigerians need to form a more formidable front or else 2023 will become yet another wild goose chase and then, the same old stories continue...

FOR ANOTHER 8 Years?!?!?!

and, possibly, more!?!?!?!

Fellow true Nigerians, we need to be more resolute than we are right now. We need to have a more established base. The powers we are up against are very...

DESPERATE

We need to get more resolute than their desperation. Else, we'll only make noise and make no headway at last.

So, kindly join us here as we discuss:

PRACTICAL STEPS THAT TRUE NIGERIANS SHOULD TAKE TO MAKE IT ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO RIG THE 2023 NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS OR TO TRUNCATE THE TRANSITION TO A TRULY POPULAR GOVERNMENT.

As citizens, we've done relatively well. We've shown faith and courage. Many of us have died defending the honour of the country.

So, we have generated all the energies needed to free Nigeria from the old shackles in 2023 and no other time. What remains now is to guide the energies EFFECTIVELY and EFFICIENTLY towards striking and achieving THE GOAL.

We can't afford to miss this ONE opportunity of a lifetime. If we do, it will take very long decades before another opportunity like this comes. If you truly want a great future for your kids, you can't but share this as widely as it can go. Thank you all.

Source: https://twitter.com/MastBroadcast/status/1584879580879663104?t=gCcduLRk5SURXNq8J61hyA&s=19
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by alsudan: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
There’s nothing stopping Obi, the love is massive for Nigeria’s Incoming President.

8 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Dikegodspower(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
To Ewedu eaters, obi will be your president come 2023. So go get some drugs for BP and shock or rather, commit suic*de

12 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dear Nigerians as we're about to make another life decision that will make or mar us in the next 8 years or more, let's remember to make the right one.
after 8 years of misrule, I think we deserve a break from bad governance, deceitful politicians that thinks they can buy their way to power and hold us ransom for the next 8 years.
like I always say, suffering knows no tribe or religion but these politicians have made tribalism and religious sentiments take away our sense of reasoning.
no politician is a real Christian or Muslim because they're thieves and criminals which both religion condemns.
but they use this act to hold us to ransom every election making us to make bad decisions based on tribalism and religion sentiments each election period.
for example, Buhari is a Northerner but his misrule has affected all region he rules and I think the north are even the biggest victims of his misrules and incompetency.
Another election is here and they have rolled out their usual tribalism card to enslave us yet again.
but this time around we must resist them.
we're majority and I believe we can resist their few paid miscreants.
most of these urchins are based abroad where things works but they keep forcing incompetence on us just for their selfish interests or ego.
while I understand our diversity and need for power rotation, I also believe that there are gems in every tribe and it's the tribe's duty to produce that gem because we all will suffer the consequences if things goes south.
Nigeria is not a harlot that corrupt politicians can take TURNS in banging especially from the notorious desperate corrupt one screaming " MY TURN " like he can't wait to have his way.
it's our job to resist them.
we have to get this right.
the ruling party Apc has failed us
we cannot re-enforce failure.
let's shun tribalism and do the right thing.
God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by dumahi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jones4190:
PDP be bragging about leaving fuel and dollar rates at N97 and N205. But they met it at N20 and N21 respectively. This life no balance at all.
It's not about PARTY though. It's about PERSONALITY. The same personalities have been in the two parties. Parties are meaningless in Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by dumahi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dikegodspower:
To Ewedu eaters, obi will be your president come 2023. So go get some drugs for BP and shock or rather, commit suic*de
Stop this nonsense. You are destroying Obi's chances with your tribal pettiness. Afenifere endorsed Obi before Ohaneze did. I'm Igbo before you start you stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Emvico34: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jones4190:
if APC win the next election, you will buy fuel above 2k per ltr. The wise ones are rooting for OBI while the foolish ones are rooting for Lagos landlord. Don't be a fool, think about your future and that of your children. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Urheadmaster(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
dumahi:

Stop this nonsense. You are destroying Obi's chances with your tribal pettiness. Afenifere endorsed Obi before Ohaneze did. I'm Igbo before you start you stuff.
cool
If you dig deeper, he may be an urchin seeking for attention tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by kk2027: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dikegodspower:

If you dont know what to say, its better to keep quiet.
Anyway, we're voting PO not his supporters like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Hoedogwu(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dikegodspower:

Don't be stupid man, edit this your post before it hits FP! A lot of Yorubas support P.O even more than you do. You can make your message specific to agbado supporters. Let me know when you do so I can edit mine too

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by general111(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Even in taraba?..
I'll be shocked if peter obi doesnt win the next elections.
He didnt go there for campaign, he didnt organise the crowd, the crowd are not uniformly dressed, yet the people are calling his name..
I wonder what will happen when he goes for campaign

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by AdamuKD: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Who no like better thing?

Only urchins
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by general111(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hoedogwu:

Don't be stupid man, edit this your post before it hits FP! A lot of Yorubas support P.O even more than you do. You can make your message specific to agbado supporters. Let me know when you do so I can edit mine too
thanks for correcting him

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by hegelian: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jones4190:

see this olodo ooo.. from 20Naira to 97Naira in 16 yrs and crude was 19Naira per barrel which shows a clear trajectory of price change but APC met price at 97Naira and today its 168naira while crudeoil have been climbing since apc came in from 45+naira and gone to around 140+ and now at 86naira per barrel...if you know numbers and how it works you will know that the trajectory of fuel price and the correspondent price of petrol does not show good sign price health..

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by StrongandMighty: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
From a reliable source in agbado urchins camp, they are all Igbos and Ipob...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Igbodicool(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Up Obi...

They never believed that you will be this strong.
May God of all powers give you victory!

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
grin Bread don Land grin grin grin

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by vastolord4(m): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
God please be with this man. Even if evil sows around him, let them not beget him cos the threat is becoming very visible.. he can also feel it. He visited onitsha for the ofala festival and headed to my aunts church for prayers before heading to the event

1 Like

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Igbodicool(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Up Obi...

They never believed that you will be this strong.
May God of all powers give you victory!

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by TechW: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
good one
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by obiekunie01: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
who do this thin for obi really tried.
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Alaigbopress: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
God please protect our incoming president from evil forces.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by Waterysperm: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
As an Agbado urchin, this news is not good for my health.
Re: Crowd Cheer Peter Obi As He Arrives Taraba See Flood Victims by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
There’s Anything stopping politicians , the love is massive for Nigeria’s Incoming President

(1) (Reply)

Late Muhammed Lawal, Afonja Grand Son that Lost A Bid To Reclaim Ilorin / First Election Results / GRV Doesn't Have To Speak Yoruba To Govern Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.