Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp (146 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Kosisochukwunwu(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
People fail in Amazon kdp and blame everything but themselves. When in reality they're the ones to blame.

In reality Amazon kdp is really not difficult. It is what people say it is( i.e publishing and uploading books) but you're finding it difficult because you've decided not to learn from someone who has better knowledge and experience than you.
You've chosen to use means that will bring little or no value. Looking for free things

Imagine this, you paid school fees and bought textbooks all for a piece of paper that's not sure to put food on your table, but when I say "buy a course for N20K" which is sure to put food on your table you start saying "it's too expensive"

If you're ready to start Amazon kdp today use the phone number below to contact me

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Says Biggest Crash In Decades Is Coming, Details Impact / How To Do CAC Registrations / International Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.