Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) (62638 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Jonwesley(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let them show their strength with a lioness first. Why attack your owner for goodness sake?
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Mirasteel: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
I love those alpacas, I would love to rear them someday.

1 Like

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by MedicH: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
ozor dimgba hehehe
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
afribookorg:
That still doesn’t change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means if the kangaroos were to invade Uruguay each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos
no, one machine gun for 200 kangaroos.

3 Likes

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by hammerT: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by samwillyco1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Playing with fire gone wrong
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by 07kjb: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
kestolove95:
Mumu people, something wey u for don kill chop since

No be LIE
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by gosmoney(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nairaland seems not to be following up again at all what kind of outdated news are u bringing to front page like dis
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Psych412:
the man Bleep up...why not kill the damn animal and use it to cook sweet, nutritious pepper soup
Do you think Australia is like Nigeria where any and everything is eaten. One could end up in jail in the US for killing and eating a dog.
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
GOD DIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Ojobanide: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2022

Juice up your sound experience with the latest bass zealot speakers, whether indoor or outdoor.

Pay on delivery via GIG Logistics

Brand new

Nationwide delivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Unfortunately, white people are fxxing stupid and will never learn. They keep cats, dogs, hamsters, crocodiles, rats, reptiles, frogs, birds, snakes and many other wild animals in their homes as pets. That's how one woman was mauled by her pet orangutan.

2 Likes

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Allisgud: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
I watch a video where Mike Tyson was fighting with a kangaroo Omo if u see blow kangaroo was throwing mike was just defending with experience,if to say na learner he for don chop Sara blow grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Oyinbo too mumu
Always wanting to tame a wild animal.
Wild animals are like wayward girls (98% of girls in this generation), you can give them every in this world and would still cheat on you with people who barely gives them anything.

My friend bought iPhone 13 promax for one useless SLÚT he called a girlfriend... I warned him... In the end, the bîtch cheated on him with a guy who bought her the phone's case.

How do we tell the Australians that we need the Kangaroos � � in Nigeria. I have a feeling they will be so sweet in Asun or pepper soup � Lol
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
beylinko02:
Kangaroo are very dangerous. If you see where them dey fight abeg run. I saw a video the other day where a man stood fighting a kangaroo. It was like two boxers fighting each other. Now,See how this one flex muscle �
I saw it too. The man was in a boxing stance and landing a right hand punch to the jaw. The kangaroo was startled lol, didn't know whether to attack the man back. I go too beat am blue black with e muscle
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Mirasteel: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
beylinko02:
Kangaroo are very dangerous. If you see where them dey fight abeg run. I saw a video the other day where a man stood fighting a kangaroo. It was like two boxers fighting each other. Now,See how this one flex muscle �
Imagine the kangaroo come dey feel like Mike Tyson, very dangerous animals.
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mtchewwww...

These daft Caucasians will never learn that Wild animals are meant to be WILD, hence should never be domesticated.

Why on Earth would any sane person keep Kangaroos, Snakes, Lions, Hyenas, etc, as pets?!!

1 Like

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by jojothaiv(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Something wey the owner suppose dice, find correct onions, Maggi and salt take am quench hunger but see wetin happen now.

Animal activists, how far na
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ganjafama:
Do you think Australia is like Nigeria where any and everything is eaten. One could end up in jail in the US for killing and eating a dog.

Will you let them know?

I don't know how I will be in Australia or US and not travel to the wild and kill animals for Asun and pepper soup
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by tnerro1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
That kangaroo resembles someone for Nairaland, I no call name ooo
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by nams77: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
doggedfighter:
Wild animals should be left in the wild.

But No, they must pet everything

They are emotionless.

How can one pet that thing standing up there ?

The other day it was a python that strangled the owner.

Omo just look at rippling muscles and brawn!

Someone will see that Mr macho with taut muscles bursting at the seams and will call it pet?
Once e pass chicken, Pussycat, I no do again...even dog is a no no if there are children in my house.
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
jojothaiv:
Something wey the owner suppose dice, find correct onions, Maggi and salt take am quench hunger but see wetin happen now.

Animal activists, how far na

Quench which hunger?!!... This is not Nigeria na! tongue
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
nams77:

Omo just look at rippling muscles and brawn!

Someone will see that Mr macho with taut muscles bursting at the seams and will call it pet?
Once e pass chicken, Pussycat, I no do again...even dog is a no no if there are children in my house.

As in ehn...

When I see people raising Pitbulls, Wolf-like Shepherds, etc, I just shake me head for them! undecided

1 Like

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Nobleman80: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
blaquemyc:
wild animals are wild animals. If you like bathe am, wear am cloths, spray am perfume. E go still attack you when it feels threatened. That's why i like nigerians, when we see wild animals na pepper soup we dey see, not pets
humans are more wild more than all the animals put together
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
beylinko02:

I have seen videos of Kangaroos fighting themselves... Hmmm!

UFC fighting na child's play abeg!

These animals are punching and kicking killers! Very savage and dangerous!

2 Likes

Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
A wild animal will always be a wild animal but some of these stupid white people will no hear! undecided
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by do4luv14(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Oyinbo too mumu
Always wanting to tame a wild animal.
Wild animals are like wayward girls (98% of girls in this generation), you can give them every in this world and would still cheat on you with people who barely gives them anything.

My friend bought iPhone 13 promax for one useless SLÚT he called a girlfriend... I warned him... In the end, the bîtch cheated on him with a guy who bought her the phone's case.

Case of monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
beylinko02:

Is it the guy that wanted to rescue his dog?
Re: 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Not even its hands, Its legs are even more dangerous, with one kick and its arrow like leg, its will devastate any hooman.

beylinko02:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.