Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) (47531 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by benjackugo: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2022
A three-year-old boy identified as Keketso Saule, has been mauled to death by two pit bulls in a neighbour's yard in Hennenman in the Free State, South Africa, IGBERETV reports.

The boy was playing with other children at a house in Sekoti Mpate Phomolong at around 08:15 on Sunday, November 20, 2022, when he was attacked by the two dogs, said Free State police spokesperson, Captain Stephen Thakeng.

"These dogs bit him until he died in the yard. The angry residents wanted to kill both dogs and attack the owner of these two pit bulls. Members of Welkom Public Order Policing were summoned to the scene and removed the owner to a safe place," he said.

The mob turned on SPCA staff who responded to the incident, said Virginia SPCA’s Ernest Khakhau.

“We had to vacate the place because we were attacked. We left one dog there. The other dog had managed to escape, and we removed that dog, which has been euthanised,” Khakhau said.

"We can confirm that the staff of SPCA was attacked by angry residents, but nobody got injured. Members of Welkom Public Order Policing and Hennenman SAPS managed to rescue them."

He added that locals attacked the dog that was left behind, hitting it with garden spades and stones before setting the animal alight.

The latest attack comes days after the funeral of an 8-year-old boy in Mangaung, who was mauled to death by a neighbour's pit bull last week Saturday.

The dog mauled him at his parents' home in Bloemfontein, when it managed to break through a palisade fence. The dog dragged him by his throat, killing him.

Police have opened an inquest case for investigation following the latest attack, added Thakeng.

An inquest docket has been registered for further investigation.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by dominique(f): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Horrible! Poor baby sad

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Subuhanallah

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Some people share hard drugs with their dogs

I have seen someone smoking AZ and puffing it into their dog's nostrils

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
But what drives them?

I thought dogs are supposed to be domestic animals... undecided cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Genetics and Training. Some owners train their dogs to be monsters. While some dogs are genetically Engineered to be beasts. Like dogo Argentino

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by elkharpone: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
No Bad Dogs
Just Bad Owners

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by salbis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is horrible. Rest in peace to this young chap.

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by beautyhd: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
I hate dogs no matter how beautiful they look.

There’s a case I’m following, the child was disfigured terribly by two pit bulls and when the neighbors managed to put one down the owner was fuming saying a child of 3 years trespassed and entered his compound that isn’t fenced.

I think pit bulls should only be kept by the police.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Onyenna(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jeez!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by bigdammyj: 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
So sad.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Creamypie(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Damn shit
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
The owner of the dogs should face first degree murder charge.
Pitbulls are semi wild animals.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
The owner of those demons called dogs should be arrested ASAP!!

I can only but imagine the unnecessary pain, they've caused the parents..

Why train wild animals, without applying all caution??.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by atobs4real(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is as good as keeping a lion.
Evil dog

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by viqSmallz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
This defeats the saying that there are only bad owners and not bad dogs.
This dog must have shown these tendencies before.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Rest in peace little one.
Very sad...na Whiteman get the dog?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by atobs4real(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
atobs4real:
Is as good as keeping a lion.
Beware of Evil Dog
Evil dog

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by johnstar(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

they cross breed dis particular dog with wild animals

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by blingxx(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pitbulls are illegal in most Europe countries , now you know why

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by NotKnown: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pikin de him house de play una come meet am for him house still kill am. That's not fair.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Adenugay(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sorry
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please handover those killer ekukes to Calabar people of Nigeria so that they can be rehabilitated on the other side of life too. Rest in peace little boy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by sleek214(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Not all. Pitbulls and Rottweilers not good around children less than 10 yrs. Besides, most Africans train these dogs to be Guard/ Security dogs. They ferociously defend their territory. Am equally guilty of such, i have a caucasian shepherd puppy that am training to be a guard dog and my personal bodyguard.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by dynicks(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
All these creature on four legs sha....

No just get respect!!.....

Rip to the boy!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by xristos(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
too bad
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by utenwuson: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Will not take law into my hands, but I don't think the owner will be alive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Originality007: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
cry
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by sylve11: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sad one. sad cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by praiseneo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pitbulls should face extinction na the only breed of dog wey get lock teeth

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nickshrapnel: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Pits shouldn’t be considered by pet lovers. They were literally bred to herd cattles and for engaging in dog fighting.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.