Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp (119 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Kosisochukwunwu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
In the history of humanity, this is the best,most Lucrative time to make money online, there are limitless possibilities. I'll be talking about one if those possibilities, which is *Amazon kdp*.

Amazon kdp is a business module centered on publishing and uploading books to a site for more than 300 million active people around the world to buy and read. Amazon kdp is passive income, but I've come to understand that people don't know the meaning of passive income.
People tend to have the mindset that passive income means you won't work and still earn. Ok, look at it this way, you build a company for 5 years and then you retire and watch the money come in, this is passive income. It is you putting in the work and then reaping the fruit of your labour.

Amazon kdp is passive income in the sense that after you upload your books you can go ahead and rest and then watch the money come in. Amazon kdp has helped thousands of people escape poverty and all sorts of things, don't get me wrong it is not witchcraft, but rather a very good opportunity which you should take advantage of.

If you're interested in learning more about Amazon kdp, use the number below to me

(1) (Reply)

Smartmove: Own A C Of O Land In An Estate With Just N200k Initial Deposit. / Call For Applications: Google For Africa 2022 – Small & Medium Businesses Master / Some Online Skill That Can Pay You In Dollars Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.