Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (30641 Views)

Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration / Reactions Trail Tinubu/shettima Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by immortalcrown(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bar1941:

The issue in your statement is you are being sentimental. I know if it's your preferred candidate that did this you will commend him but you rubbished it because it came from someone you love to hate.

Come to think of it, among the 3 main candidates for the presidency, who among them was not a partaker in the mess we found ourselves today? None.
Both BAT and Obi should be judged based on what they did in their states and Atiku should take more blames for being an ex vp. Now blaming just BAT for problems the country have been having since the seventies is the highest level of hypocrisy.
If you are sane and honest, first point out the falsehood in my comment. Then, I will address your claim.

Why are the pictures of Tinubu and Shetima on the card and why are Tinubu and Shetima being appreciated for the card? If you are sane and honest, answer these questions

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nchenches: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
toastmagazinenigeria:

Can you pause for once and appreciate good gesture when due?

Do you know this scheme can replace our current bloated fuel subsidy? Which is over 6 trillion naira per year?

Asiwaju is just light years ahead of other candidates

What you and Tinubu encourage is steal Nigeria's government funds to use the funds to pursue the political ambition of the thief in Nigeria.

Can you point out any industry or service business, owned by Ahmed Bola Tinubu anywhere, if not stealing government funds?

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Foreseer: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bar1941:

The hate-filled life you live will never allow you to see anything good in others, continue to live your pathetic life.

this is more pathetic bro

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ogashman(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
I will get the card. Take their free ride to work and still vote obi.

I advise u to do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Foreseer: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bar1941:

It can only happen in Obi's Anambra not in Lagos, BAT is a tested and trusted leader with a proven record for infrastructural and economical development.
Trusted indeed

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by openmine(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Hilarious!
Chai!
Naija don suffer!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Obeysco: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Idiots! Why all these towards the election? Nigerian youths are wiser now, you can not hoodwink us again with all these youth deceptive antics. For how long will these cards give us the dividend of democracy we are yearning for?

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Moscodee1990(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hahaha this format will not work
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nakedicome: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another trader moni.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Typicool8:

He built hospitals that he can't patronise instead he's always traveling to UK and US for treatment..fools

Your relatives are fools. List Obi's achievements here. He didn't build any notable school or hospital in 8 years and u think he will perform? Clown!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nasreports77:
Commuters Commend Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative

Commuters across several cities in Nigeria have expressed excitements and gratitude to Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Initiative for the free road transport services which they are currently providing. Commuters say this is coming at a time when the cost of road transportation is fast increasing and unavoidably expensive.

Speaking with one Mr. Abbah, he explained that the cost of accomodation and transportation are the major problems which Nigerians are faced with. Abbah further described the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative as a great intervention, which is really assisting several Nigerians already.

According to our reporter, the Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Card initiative is currently assisting alot of Nigerians through free and subsidized transportation cost. The initiative was introduced by Nairaxi Nigeria, an Indigenous tech-powered mobility Company.

The Transit Card has been designed by Nairaxi.Nigeria to provide free and discounted transportation services to Nigerians across all her cities. It has been introduced as a preparatory initiative, ahead of the official Presidential campaign flagoff on the 28th of September 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSWYT0HCN4
Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2022/09/commuters-commend-tinubushettima.html?m=1
Wow this is amazing and scary something Peter Obi can't because of lack of money
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by PraizHim: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
drlateef:

Continue to wail in your servitude. Peter has nothing to offer. Until you wake up to reality, your suffering continues.

You and your entire generations will suffer till the end of this age.

Okpo, iti.

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by PraizHim: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=ChukwuObe post=116998631][/quote]

Anu, okpo.

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Always been a philanthropist.

This isn't philanthropy, this is business. The people get subsidies and then he gets advert for his campaign.

Philanthropy isn't about giving with one hand and receiving with the other in.

All of these done for the sole purpose of electioneering campaign isn't philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Typicool8(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Siwel25:

Your relatives are fools. List Obi's achievements here. He didn't build any notable school or hospital in 8 years and u think he will perform? Clown!

Look at you disgracing your family and calling them fools
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by chaloskyx: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
After election that card would fail to exist you better collect what ever they give you and clean mouth also how many of those cards are even in circulation in the 36 states i bet its only Lagos state so please shift we are talking about presidential elections not governorship elections cheap schemes like this is only beneficial to tinubus state or rather business

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ebenhealth(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bar1941:

The issue in your statement is you are being sentimental. I know if it's your preferred candidate that did this you will commend him but you rubbished it because it came from someone you love to hate.

Come to think of it, among the 3 main candidates for the presidency, who among them was not a partaker in the mess we found ourselves today? None.
Both BAT and Obi should be judged based on what they did in their states and Atiku should take more blames for being an ex vp. Now blaming just BAT for problems the country have been having since the seventies is the highest level of hypocrisy.
That's what haters do, they are blind to the truth
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Putinofrussia: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Foreseer:
extreme senselessness
He pain am reach him blockoss. grin

2 Likes

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by toastmagazinenigeria: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nchenches:

What you and Tinubu encourage is steal Nigeria's government funds to use the funds to pursue the political ambition of the thief in Nigeria.

Can you point out any industry or service business, owned by Ahmed Bola Tinubu anywhere, if not stealing government funds?

My dear what Nigeria needs is a leader with simple sound business acumen. From the report the scheme is powered by a company called NAIRAXI. Create an enabling environment and watch enterprises solve problems even governments can’t. Basic capitalism my friend!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ebenhealth(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

This isn't philanthropy, this is business. The people get subsidies and then he gets advert for his campaign.

Philanthropy isn't about giving with one hand and receiving with the other in.

All of these done for the sole purpose of electioneering campaign isn't philanthropy.
Maybe you should do an unbiased research on Tinubu.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Typicool8:

Look at you disgracing your family and calling them fools

List the schools and hospitals Obi built not the one by NGO plz. I was there during his tenure and I know he was mediocre.. Yeye!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by toastmagazinenigeria: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Siwel25:

List the schools and hospitals Obi built not the one by NGO plz. I was there during his tenure and I know he was mediocre.. Yeye!
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by adekolaelect(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
PraizHim:
They take 0.000001% percent of money that belongs to you, buy transit card for you. Then after the elections they pocket the remaining 99.99999% percent.

Our mumu never do?
oga that idea is a welcome one if they pocket 99.999% that is their problem . You can't stand here and condemn everything without providing one!!!! I beg pls you too have to keep 99.9999% of your stupidity away from populace as you assummed they keep their wealth away from Nigeria s.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Dapson73(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
I once said, Obituaries will see level when campaign officially starts.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by PraizHim: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
adekolaelect:
oga that idea is a welcome one if they pocket 99.999% that is their problem . You can't stand here and condemn everything without providing one!!!! I beg pls you too have to keep 99.9999% of your stupidity away from populace as you assummed they keep their wealth away from Nigeria s.

Your own Stupidity is 110% and your foolishness is 200%.

The worst is that stupidity doesn’t require any qualifications

iti. Okpo

Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Pinkybush: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Tinubu...the man with great ideas and innovations.He has helped more downtrodden people than can be imagined.Mostly secretly.It is positive payback time.
Tinubu is blessed with the midas touch.
And you stupidly fall for this and failed to ask yourselve why is he doing it now that he's aspiring to become the president? After election will it continue? Gosh! Human beings with fish brains are so disgusting.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
ebenhealth:

Maybe you should do an unbiased research on Tinubu.

My comment is based solely on the above topic of discussion.

If that assertion is based on the above then my comment still stands.
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by Musauzor(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
With stolen Lagos money and terrorist ransom money
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by ardave2k13: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
christejames:
They are short of ideas on how to market their rotten products of Tinubu and Shettima grin grin grin grin

Which one be NAIRAXI again? grin grin, a repackaged NURTW they meant? undecided undecided grin see how rickety the bus look like their urchins grin grin grin

We are not buying this cheap idea of wooing us to your side because we go dey press una neck every day cool cool, even inside una NAIRAXI.

Short of ideas?
You really don't need to invent anything to market someone who has unbeatable track record of performance

Watch this brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY
Re: Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative by hantitop007(m): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.