Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Missing Person (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Person (photo) (1535 Views)

Obasanjo Morally Squalid Says Garba Shehu Buhari Spoke Person- Photo / Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead / Bishop, Minister Fight Over Ekwueme’s Missing £200,000 Medical Bill Refund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person (photo) by Minime10(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
u have the entire year to be stupid, why dont u just take a day off?

Go say that to your father grin
After all, you are as foolish as you sound
Re: Missing Person (photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oga
Na only this picture she get?
Na wa o
you wan chop her picture?
Re: Missing Person (photo) by Eleyigidgan: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Hello everyone. The lady in this photo is Adeola Okeowo, She is a 300 level student at the University of Abuja.

She is missing.

We are begging you in God's name to share this information, and should anyone have any information about her that may be useful please report to the nearest police station or call; +234 701 909 1731
IYANGBAL since when you turn blogger?
I've been observing you these days.
by the way where is VICKYROTEX
cc ajepako ajekpako

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person (photo) by obembet(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Blackfire:
Check

Boyfriend house

3some romp

Sugar Daddy

Or better still wait till the hangover

U need help
Re: Missing Person (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
she's wearing blue pant in this picture, holoso. I don't know why I don't have pity for runz girls when they are missing.
BABANGBALI:
Hello everyone. The lady in this photo is Adeola Okeowo, She is a 300 level student at the University of Abuja.

She is missing.

We are begging you in God's name to share this information, and should anyone have any information about her that may be useful please report to the nearest police station or call; +234 701 909 1731

1 Like

Re: Missing Person (photo) by oladosu59996: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Check Boyfriend house 3some rompSugar Daddy Or better still wait till the hangoverCheck Boyfriend house 3some rompSugar Daddy Or better still wait till the hangover...
Re: Missing Person (photo) by Michelle70(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
BABANGBALI:

She is missing.

has she been found?
Re: Missing Person (photo) by Michelle70(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Ashawo,na here blue pant and toto your eye dey look.
did i call toto, abi u just wan call me a bad name and crucify me?

Re: Missing Person (photo) by Innocentman86: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
How are we going to stop these skull mining going on in our land in sw.
God help us from those afonjases that are ritualisst.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Slain Gunmen At Umunze, Anambra State / Video: Middle Belt Forum Settles For Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Kaduna LP Rally: Putting Canopy In The Middle Of The Field - Is It A Joke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.