Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead (4413 Views)

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by cktheluckyman: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
May his soul RIP Amen

Folorunsho Olabisi was listed missing following the #LekkiMassacre.

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1320424018739187712?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by MickzyDonald: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
What a wasted country we live in...RIP HERO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Danzakidakura(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigerian army said no shooting and Nigerian Muslims from North and west supported them.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by merieam16(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ah....this is disheartening. Where are nairaland zombies dat are looking for dead bodies to feast on, Una food don done

cry

14 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by cktheluckyman: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Life of an Omoluabi wasted by wicked politicians working in cahort with the military

13 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by nairavsdollars(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
I will wait for Sanwo-Olu's confirmation. Odinkalu spreads fake news atimes

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Where's NGpatriot, OzoNengiTheory, and the others heartless ediots who insists no shooting...It's only Igbo that are claiming there was shootings. Deatg will visit all of you soon in a miserable form if these reports are true.

Paid heartless miscreants angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by cktheluckyman: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I will wait for Sanwo-Olu's confirmation. Odinkalu spreads fake news atimes
Okay continue waiting.Shebi the young man does not have a family baa? Or st Nicholas hospital is no longer in Lagos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by gambia(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Where's NGpatriot, OzoNengiTheory, and the others heartless ediots who insists no shooting...It's only Igbo that are claiming there was shootings. Deatg will visit all of you soon in a miserable form if these reports are true.

Don't mind those fools.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rip to the dead

I just have to leave this country to a better country

People are killing each other
Soldiers are killing there citizens
And they are denying that the video is photoshop
God please help us

I need to leave this country to a better country
To secure my future and my unborn kid

Guys my advice if you stil young just plan you future by leaving this country to an advance country
Our leaders are keep decieving there citizen coming 2023 they wil still bribe there citizen with
1000 note to vote

God help us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by merieam16(f): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

And u forgot to add that mumu guy that shouts fake news up and down in every thread

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Mancrossfire: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
May perpetual curse be upon whosoever in one way or the other subvert the truth about lekki shooting.
Listen to me folks, the humans blood is red for a reason, not for fancy. It's speaks vengeance, bitter things,ugly things. Blood can't be silenced. Blood For Blood!

May the blood of those young protesters speak vengeance and bitter things against whoever defend the government and the Nigeria army either for political gains or financial gains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by cktheluckyman: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
merieam16:
And u forgot to add that mumu guy that shouts fake news up and down in every thread
There are Tinubu's paid agents

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Everything is politics in this zoo.. They are even playing politics with the dead

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by softeeg: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Let helinues and the other hungry paid agents come and see the dead they have been looking for. Hope they can now believe that protesters were killed. Well, i know they know the truth but only doing their job to support the government else, they will loose their peanut job. They dont know that when the country is good, everyone will be ok including them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Xzellentgraphic: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Its welll.....let me design your logo, flyer, banner at affordable price...please get my contact from signature
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by helinues: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:
Let helinues and the other hungry paid agents come and see the dead they have been looking for. Hope they can now believe that protesters were killed. Well, i know they know the truth but only doing their job to support the government else, they will loose their peanut job. They dont know that when the country is good, everyone will be ok including them.

If you want to troll ,troll like a professional not like a motor park tout

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by softeeg: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

If you want to troll ,troll like a professional not like motor park tout
why i love u is that even when you dont have a point to argue with, you must rain insults. Please look for points to argue with.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by helinues: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:

why i love u is that even when you dont have a point to argue with, you must rain insults. Please look for points to argue with.

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Mind your business and stop making a trolling a professional.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by adebwalex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:
There are Tinubu's paid agents
We know you are IPOB Member.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by AskProf: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

If you want to troll ,troll like a professional not like motor park tout

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by softeeg: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
But come to think of it @helinues
So you are really online 247 on nairaland working for those corrupt politicians. I had not finished posting and you had already replied me. I know nairaland is not that advanced to send notifications to users so, u are always at alert online to counter posts against the government.

see human being oo

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by helinues: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
[quote author=AskProf post=95336501][/quote]

Now look at the 2 pictures you posted.. Are they same?

Choi, you guys are looking for whatever to back up your Photoshop photos.

Too bad too poor
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by helinues: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
softeeg:
But come to think of it @helinues
So you are really online 247 on nairaland working for those corrupt politicians. I had not finished posting and you had already replied me. I know nairaland is not that advanced to send notifications to users so, u are always at alert online to counter posts against the government.

see human being oo

We always give it to the wailers as how it dey hot.
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is sad.
May God rest his soul and comfort the family he left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by solarview(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by softeeg: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

We always give it to the wailers as how it dey hot.

hahahahaha! no point as usual

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Righteousness89(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Rip to the dead

I just have to leave this country to a better country

People are killing each other
Soldiers are killing there citizens
And they are denying that the video is photoshop
God please help us

I need to leave this country to a better country
To secure my future and my unborn kid

Guys my advice if you stil young just plan you future by leaving this country to an advance country
Our leaders are keep decieving there citizen coming 2023 they wil still bribe there citizen with
1000 note to vote

God help us ooo

Nigeria is Messed up but leaving the Country is not the answer!
Almost the World is in one mess or the other!
Infact Africa seems to be where you have some level of Quietness..

The Best bet is to Throw yourself Inside GOD wherever you are!!

Don't even try to travel Except you are sure Uou Heard from GOD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by cktheluckyman: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
adebwalex:
We know you are IPOB Member.
And you a Boko Haram member

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by GallantDuke(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
helinues:

Now look at the 2 pictures you posted.. Are they same?
Choi, you guys are looking for whatever to back up your Photoshop photos.
Too bad too poor
What are the differences in the two pictures?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by jchioma: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
RIP bro.

More bodies will resurface as days go by ...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Massacre: Folorunsho Olabisi Missing Person Confirmed Dead by Afolabimills(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rest in peace great hero ur blood will not b in vain it shall continue to hunt ur killers n those who make mockery of ur death they shall never know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor ikpaezu Bought 2021 Range Rover To Actress Chika. / I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. / Missing alpha jet was an unintended bait for boko haram, MI35M is unleashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.