Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (69505 Views)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by CALEB1590(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter obi at this moment.

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.my man this your wailing dey too long o

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Are they eligible voters?
Do they have Pvc's?
Will they come out to vote??

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Always remember i warn you, Peter

Shalom.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Photoshop, fake grin
your family should stay very close to you at this Moment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Diplomat4860(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obedient 4 Life
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Yeah sane real Nigerians know who to vote for. They are not going to vote for IPOB project under any circumstance.

Nigerians know that Tinubu is an oduduwa project. He also doesn't believe in Nigeria

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by obi4eze(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

Don't use the name of God in vain. He is not interested in politics. February is not far again.

Lol. God isn't interested in politics but is the One Who sets up and removes kings?

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding (Daniel 2:21)
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Do they have Pvc's?

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Shalom.
Look well . Who among the folks there are you better or bigger than. You called them jobless but spend more time on Nairaland than they will ever spend in any rally.
I forgot that in a faceless forum even a beggar can be dangote

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Cyberterror: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
IbileIfe:
Win or lose, Peter Obi has made political history.
No presidential candidate has ever awoken Nigerian youths like what we are seeing before our very eyes
Nobody saw it coming!
It is awesome!
Guy it's a lie. No history has been made. Peter Obituary will lose the election woefully. If you are carried away by paid crowds of IPob and EndSars embittered people whose only aim is destruction of Nigeria as an entity then you are not up to date.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Do they have Pvc's?

I have heard your pains in P.O’s tone jobless miscreants? I suppose you label them miscreants cus they’re doing the right thing and you’re disappointed or you probably don’t even know what the very word miscreants means cus it is obvious you thought it very derogatory next time think of something better that is if anything good can come out of your poor brain. All thanks to this platform that someone as petty as yourself can label 2m 9ja youths jobless. Well hookup nah over 50k for abj do you have it to spend you poor halfwit

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agbado cultivator and his farm workers won't like this o.

This will be a child's play compared to what will be holding later on in Lagos.
Aswear, that one go loud gan.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by elmoore676(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you look closely, all you'll see is inyamurai of kano ��

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Please shut up forever. Your brain is not working properly as it should. Go into hiding ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by naikeboy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Mr ITK, we don't need your warning is not your business if they are registered voters or have pvcs or not...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by kcnwaigbo: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

It is looking like an Igbo affair.
Urchin so Abuja is now igboland.Thats how you will in February

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by edungene7: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
This would be a wonderful story to tell my grandchildren Hw we defeated the thieves and rescued our country from them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cyberterror:

Guy it's a lie. No history has been made. Peter Obituary will lose the election woefully. If you are carried away by paid crowds of IPob and EndSars embittered people whose only aim is destruction of Nigeria as an entity then you are not up to date.

Oga you can lie so all these many crowds are seeking the destruction of 9ja ie pain your life but no wam brace yourselves for the worst is yet to come. Update yourself with that fact

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Try to conceal the shock a bit. Anyone who wants a better Nigeria will be Obidient(OBEDIENT). If you like open a dictionary because of me; I won't answer you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by 10mobile: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter...

No publicity is bad publicity. So, keep your condolence for yourself please.

I was once under the impression that everyone wants Nigeria to get better until I started meeting fellows like you. What do you gain from the rot?

Now, there's even more vawulence (ie. neck pressing) for you below:

2023: Peter Obi Will Secure Over 25% Votes Across Nigeria - Vanguard (PHOTO)

One of the leading print media outlets in Nigeria, Vanguard Newspaper, has made a report that sounds categorically certain that Mr. Peter Obi of LP will sweep the 2023 Presidential Election.

Anti-copy bots couldn't let me share the full-length here. However, one thing that's significant about the report is that it is based on an analysis by a group called The Conference of Peter Obi Grassroots Ambassadors which is led by people from the Northern and South-Western regions.

Reading the report, I personally felt absolutely sure that Obi will not only win as predicted, but it's also going to be near impossible to rig the elections. It also helped me to see the media propaganda against Obi in clearer light.

Read it below. And please, share it as widely as possible to encourage other Nigerians of goodwill and discourage those of bad will.

For the first time, I've caught myself feeling proud of being a Nigerian.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/2023-peter-obi-ll-secure-over-25-votes-across-nigeria/

Also, please, here is a piece on 'A STRONG QR'ANIC REASON WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD VOTE NEITHER PDP NOR APC'. Thanks.

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by diggindeep: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

With all of this long wailing, I hope you're still breathing?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
10mobile:
The LP Presidential Candidate Mr. Peter Obi has thanked those participating in the Obidient rally in the Nation's capital all the way from Kano. In less than 1 hour ago, he tweeted:

Under the tweet, people are sharing live videos of the rally, showing what might be 10 million people gathered for the LP candidate.

See for yourself here: https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1573667136224071680?t=6q06FPtZLeTOyjjneyGiDQ&s=19

Small matter,nor jump
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Channel54: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

When idiots make comments

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Ketam(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na my president b day,I want a better tomorrow,from Kaduna garin gwamna

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Surely they shall gather....but their gathering s be in....

How many of them get PVC?
next match we will come with our PVC sabi u want proof undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by racerve(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Egbon, we have PVC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
elmoore676:
If you look closely, all you'll see is inyamurai of kano ��

Tribal bigot inyamurai don dominate Kano population you should be worried oh. The North is wise now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please tell your friends about Peter Obi, inform your family that Nigeria need to be freed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Timekeeper452: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
these social media kids, have a voters card and VOTE. The biggest mistake is underestimating your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by nobilie: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

Just advice the people u are supporting to consuct free, credible and fair election as rigging 2023 election might lead to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by sonature1: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Photoshop, fake grin

Go and campaign for your yeye drug peddler.

Leave this structureless party alone

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

E pain you. Chaaaai

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by igbowoman: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cyberterror:

Agbadorian in serious pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Prenonjebose: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is impressive. This is the structure. More of this is needed in other cities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by DOM7: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
I pray for Peter Obi not to collect any gift in Kano. cap,baba riga or anything please because that will work against so that he will start misbehaving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra, Buhari’s Daughter Chatting With Osinbajo (pix) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.