Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (69471 Views)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter obi at this moment.

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Are they eligible voters?
Do they have Pvc's?
Will they come out to vote??

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Always remember I warn you, Peter

Shalom.
All APC and PDP, have PVCs.
Listen to your self

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

It is of great regret to watch how a man will depend on social media kids, bunch of jobless miscreants who see the rally as fun-party and where to meet hookup girls vice-versa, inconjuntion with ignorant beer-parlour adults for votes. Someone should tell them that this is a serious election matter, not carnival for godsake!.

Everyday they keep dishing out '2million march colourful pictures' , everyday! . But the question is:

Do they have Pvc's?

Peter Listen, You are nothing but just cruise to them, not different from a bbnaija show or those fun Endsarz party we hosted those time.

Always remember i warn you, Peter

Shalom.
why is Obi's rally disturbing you this much?. Is he the first person to have a rally?. The other candidate u are supporting just tell me why exactly u are supporting them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
shocked

This is mammoth crowd meeen
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Donair(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Any student voting this wicked government that have kept us at home for 7 months now must be seriously questioned���

As a student I would prefer to vote for Peter Obi at least have in mind of securing a job after graduation

Vote Peter Obi my fellow students we have suffered enough

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Ken4Christ: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is grace at work. God will favour our Labour.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Prisco4luv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wonderful.. tinubu and atiku should give up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by DeOTR: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
ennyrah:
Under the tweet, people are sharing live videos of the rally, showing what might be 10 million people gathered for the LP candidate.

But shame on this movement if LP did not get this number come next year
10 million people can not gather anywhere in Nigeria, not even a million. The crowd you see there is under 50000.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by yeking18(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
I love the fact that this election is not the usual one horse race or two horse race that we used to have. Now you can not underrate any party be it Kwankwanso, Sowore, Obi and that of the SDP e.t.c. so whoever wins should be for the common man not the cabals though I am vote BAT.. We move

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:
At this point, I, Abisoye from Ondo state Nigeria, is fully Obidient.

I can't help it.

You be Edo guy
I know you
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Mindblowing(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
I never knew you are idiotic animal, those you branded jobless miscreants have in their midst bunch of business owners, ceo,s of several sectors and organizations. You will not be on nairaland.com commenting nonsense if truly you have make something out of life.
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Photoshop, fake grin
I know say agbado urchins no go believe until dey cut their noses and tongues I'm Yoruba guy buh PETER OBI is d right person lagbara olorun!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by YhemmyBloom(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagos own go loud pass this one.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by babajero(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Bkdson2121: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Ah Broz, they are of a more matured age than the ones that voted bubuhari in 2015/2019
So be quiet if you don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

I can't help it.
is like I know dis Abisoye!!! At dis point I oluwafemi from ondo state too I'm OBEDIENT if haters like make Dem go fall inside grave a go just wave my left hand for you simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
y u no circle all of them....idoit
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Shame on IPOB CANNIBALS AKA ZOMBIDIENTS

Using kids to campaign

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by bdon123(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
2023 we will know if they hav pvc or not... premium tears awaits people like u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Apc should be grateful that pdp fumbled and lost Peter obi.

Atleast, apc will be losing to labour party and not the pdp in 2023.

But then, to some apc Politicians, losing to labour party is probably even worse.

Atleast they know the pdp and can easily swim in their corrupt waters.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
We will keep pressing their necks till they let go of the soul of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

I can't help it.
Welcome to the OBI-dient family,from today blessings will follow you and your generation for wanting a better nigeria for yourself and unborn generation by voting peter Obi the Rock.

A new nigeria is possible!
#ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=116972796]Our hearts and thoughts are with Peter obi at this moment.

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
[Your foolishness is second to none ..these are real people who are tired of the agbado King and the other thief in pdp..u guys are full of envy and bitterness because the masses love Peter obi ...before you guys were shouting his supporters are only on social media, now that real people are coming out to conduct rally for him ,u urchins are talking another rubbish...
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by sihamey: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
I Feel your pain but I see you drinking sniper or jumping into Lagos lagoon come 2023 this I have seen. Let me give you Tip, buy shock absorber E get Y

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Ogaga87(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Photoshop, fake grin

Person when attend school wen the teacher sell agbado, ewa, and fufu before coming to class is easily recognise..

Well done bro
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Maobichek: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
dyera:

The youths will be the decider of 2023 general election. You and your old paymaster will be shocked at what the youth can do.

It would have been better if Obidients plan very well because the federal government will settle ASUU 2/3 months to the presidential election and students will go back to school; many will be disenfranchised because from school to home (place of voter's registration) is always far and many youths won't go home to vote. Obidients youths should be determined and plan well, thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
But all Tinubu or Atiku supporters have PVC and all can vote? Hahahaha. Nigerians Shaa. Immediately there is a match for Obi, they start asking if all of them are eligible to vote. But once there is one for Tinubu, no one ask if they are eligible go vote. Funny country.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
I hope when it's Tinubu or Atiku's turn you will come out and type the same thing...!!

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e dey pepper them...!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Abelino(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
E Pain You. Keep living in Ignorance and denial.
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by heniford2: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by Alpharey: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Do they have Pvc's?

Shalom.
Keep crying. If na your candidates now, you will say that the crowd is too much. Run away!
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tunechi5:
President Buhari passes the baton to peter obi come may 29th 2023

grin grin grin
That's actually an improvement sha, from a NEPA bill holder to a GCE holder. Thunder fire all of you.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abizz:

I can't help it.

Obi/LP doesn't exist in Ekiti State, I doubt it very much that Obi/LP exist in Ondo state too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.