Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent (1781 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by afrokid(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
Do you know that you can move to Canada without any stress?
The truth is that hundred, even thousands of Nigerians who know the rules for getting a Canadian visa are issued one every single day. These rules are easy to follow and you dont need to give anyone money to be issued a visa.
For more details, contact Tunde O. on 08066098066, 08091140046. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by justwise(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
afrokid:

Do you know that you can move to Canada without any stress?
The truth is that hundred, even thousands of Nigerians who know the rules for getting a Canadian visa are issued one every single day. These rules are easy to follow and you dont need to give anyone money to be issued a visa.
For more details, contact Tunde O. on 08066098066, 08091140046. Tundedmillionaire@gmail.com

Tell us how it works here.
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by valdez(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
@AFROKID ,
If there are documented facts to your claim, it would be really appreciated if you would come open on the forum, afterall taking us aside on your

phone number does not differentiate you from the "Agents". Even if nothing is free in freetown; there is such a thing as the good ol' spirit of goodwill

Just a thot

Cheers
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by afrokid(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2011
Ok my friends, i due to the calls and responses u have made. I will share the info on this thread soon, just watch out. Thanks a lot.
AFROKID.
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by justwise(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2011
afrokid:

Ok my friends, i due to the calls and responses u have made. I will share the info on this thread soon, just watch out. Thanks a lot.
AFROKID.

We are waiting
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by ChScott(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2011
We are waiting for how it work. Tell us here
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by loveall9: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2011
we are waiting ,when will you share it here?
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by Jimohmk: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2011
Afrokid, re u sure or u're plyng us, Y're u refer us to sms u via ur mail or fone, after u said, it's free, I beg stop ply us here ok
Re: You Can Relocate To Canada Without Paying Any Agent by Jimohmk: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2011
Afrokid, re u sure or u're plyng us, Y're u refer us to sms u via ur mail or fone, after u said, it's free, I beg stop ply us here ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Visby, Gotland, Sweden How Do You Survive? / World's Most Extreme Tourist Attractions(Photos). / Discover The Beauty Of Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.