Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt (670 Views)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Peter Obi: Lagos Obi Datti Rally Thread / Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by EngrKemp: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
During any Obi Datti rally ,print and sell Obi -Datti T-shirt...
People will buy for themselves and for others for free .
If u like, sell 1k or 2k people will buy everything...

Just imagine the national acceptance .

People will just open their cars and be sharing bottle water, drinks, small chops for free

Mehn pls is this Nigeria?

I saw lots of northerners supporting Obi and I said to myself, this is how a country should be ...
Nigerians will be proud of Nigeria if Peter Obi and Datti wins next year election....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Amumaigwe: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
EngrKemp:
During any Obi Datti rally ,print and sell Obi -Datti T-shirt...
People will buy for themselves and for others for free .
If u like, sell 1k or 2k people will buy everything...

Just imagine the national acceptance .

People will just open their cars and be sharing bottle water, drinks, small chops for free

Mehn pls is this Nigeria?

I saw lots of northerners supporting Obi and I said to myself, this is how a country should be ...
Nigerians will be proud of Nigeria if Peter Obi and Datti wins next year election....

I totally agree. I cringe at the thought a respectable functional prosperous Nigeria in my own lifetime. May God answer our prayers for a better Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Throwback: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is a great business.

It proves that a mediocre Governor and political prostitute who was silent and unseen when the likes of Aisha Yesufu and Falz were advocating for human rights during the EndSARS protest, can suddenly claim to be a reformer and advocate of the concerns of the youth.

Since such delusion has been proven to exist, let all who would exploit it do so as Obi the ticket hunter is also doing.

1 Like

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Period007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is a blessing to everyone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Opintiwa: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is a great business.

You can never market Asiwaju

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by phorget(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's time for the people to take over, we are more than the politicians and now is the time to give democracy it true definition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by BATified2023: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
phorget:
It's time for the people to take over, we are more than the politicians and now is the time to give democracy it true definition.
u igbos will cry fire

1 Like

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Opintiwa: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

And you have been running around nairaland naked since morning ?

4 Likes

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Modecaih: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
we Nigerians will cry tears of joy at obi inuaguration Godswilling,,,#obidatti our mandate

1 Like

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by BATified2023: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Modecaih:
we Igbos will cry tears of blood after obi loses out Godswilling,,,#biafra or death our mandate
Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Opintiwa: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Vote wisely

3 Likes

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by phorget(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

So anyone supporting PO is automatically an igbo? I would have supported Osinbajo if he were to be on the ballot papers but you see that greedy Tinubu will never have my support.

2 Likes

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by EngrKemp: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Lies .... It's not about igbos...
Nobody takes tribalism seriously again in politics...if the country is bad,it does not look at who is Igbo or not.
It gets bad for everybody.
I'm not Igbo and I don't support ethnic candidates..
Obi is Nigerians project..

Just know that Obi is the winner
Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by ecolime(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
His name alone brings prosperity to any host community/city. Just imagine how Naija would be with him in Aso-rock.
Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Canberra55: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is a great business.

It proves that a mediocre Governor and political prostitute who was silent and unseen when the likes of Aisha Yesufu and Falz were advocating for human rights during the EndSARS protest, can suddenly claim to be a reformer and advocate of the concerns of the youth.

Since such delusion has been proven to exist, let all who would exploit it do so as Obi the ticket hunter is also doing.
You won yourself a reply and the attention that you so crave. Congrats.
Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Canberra55: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire
isi ewu.

1 Like

Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by Canberra55: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Opintiwa:

And you have been running around nairaland naked since morning ?
hahahaha guy you wicked o.
Re: New Business Trick: During Obi-Datti's Rally,sell Obi 's T-shirt by PraizHim: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Throwback:
Obi is a great business.

what shall we say of the drug lord below

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Like A Sick Man?- Tinubu Asked Business Owners In Kano At A Event / What If Emefiele Is A Yoruba ? / Tinubu And Corruption Are Inseparable - American Health Counselor, Dr Guterman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.