Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy (1799 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by iSense247: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerian Award-winning musician and Songwriter, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charlie Boy has reacted to a report which claimed that former Nigerian president, Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo visited Washington DC in the US to sell the candidacy of the Labor Party presidential aspirant, Peter Gregory Obi, to over 49 World Leaders.

The report was headlined ” Obasanjo storms Washington DC, sells Peter Obi presidency to over 49 World Leaders.“

Reacting to the report, the music icon said it is encouraging that the ex-president knew what to do at this point that the country is In a dire situation.

In his word, he said Nigerians will succeed in building the Nigeria of their choice. According to him ”it is possible, you are indeed the father of all Nigerians who is frustrated.“

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

In his mandate we stand gidigba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by OGwales(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sale ko Trade nii

Orisirisi grin

You see this lie, I Dodge am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by MufasaLion: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
I'm watching.
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Icarus99(f): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by iSense247: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
That's the only way Obasanjo can right his wrong. May posterity will judge him well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Urheadmaster(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm watching.

tongue

It is worth watching Till the day of Peter Obi inauguration after he is declared the next president of Nigeria tongue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by SadiqBabaSani: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Urheadmaster(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Fake news

Everything is fake news for agbado muncherstongue
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Urheadmaster(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Fake news

As fake as your life tongue
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Fake news
It wouldn't have been fake news if Obasanjo supported Tinubu right?

Una go hear word las las

The only people supporting Tinubu are thieves and sycophants

6 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by iSense247: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
OGwales:
Sale ko Trade nii

Orisirisi grin

Who would you wish to employed to manage your family business out of the two? Choose wisely!

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by SadiqBabaSani: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It wouldn't have been fake news if Obasanjo supported Tinubu
prince of lagos you should know i can’t support the drugie nor the usurper from Adamawa, Im a Peter Obi man 247. I just think there were no such 49 world leaders in that a rena

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Urheadmaster(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
OGwales:
Sale ko Trade nii

Orisirisi grin

Thomas offspring tongue
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
prince of lagos you should know i can’t support the drugie nor the usurper from Adamawa, Im a Peter Obi man 247. I just think there were no such 49 world leaders in that a rena

1 Like

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Urchins will say all manner of stuffs on this news

They'd say Obj has no electoral value grin

They'd say its fake news grin

They'd say his endorsement holds no water yet, he had endorsed and installed 3 presidents both in Nigeria and outside the country in the past, including buhari himself, redeeming his dented image as a former dictator.

Obj is a force to be reckoned with globally, the president of former world presidents himself, ębora owu fun ra ę. The last thing he'd do is support Tinubu's candidacy. He ensured that IBB didn't declare mko winner of the 1993 election saying he'd squander Nigeria's resources, telling daily times to publish a scene in which mko was holding 2 prostitutes by their waists when campaigning in America ahead of the 1993 elections. IBB stood by his instruction, the move which led to Tinubu's face off with him for decades.

This generation is just shouting upandan of Emilokan without understanding the make-up of Nigeria. Elections had been concluded already. Lemme leave the rest till after February

4 Likes

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by OGwales(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
iSense247:
Who would you wish to employed to manage your family business out of the two? Choose wisely!

Tinubu, because is has records and experience for the job.
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by floret23(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
OGwales:

Tinubu, because is has records and experience for the job.
Tinubu has records for stealing Lagosians' destiny dry and creating and empowering touts everywhere.
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by OGwales(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
floret23:
Tinubu has records for stealing Lagosians' destiny dry and creating and empowering touts everywhere.

We like am like that.

Rest biko

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by stuffs2002: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
IPOB and truth are two parallel lines that can never meet
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by WonderManly(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
You see where em dey go...

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Bluntguy: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obasanjo and Buhari are trying to make amends by avoiding the wrong candidate. I notice their body language.
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by tiger28: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2022
I just noticed that NO Yoruba is threatening OBJ or abusing him for supporting Obi.

Let's reverse the table......your guess is as good as mines.

You can see from their almost equal numbers in PDP and APC.......Yorubas are very DEMOCRATIC!!!

I am a Northerner and this is my observation.
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by floret23(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
OGwales:

We like am like that.

Rest biko

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by OGwales(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=119222149][/quote]

Okay, we want am like that. Biko rest

Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by VinnyBaba: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Urchins will say all manner of stuffs on this news

They'd say Obj has no electoral value grin

They'd say its fake news grin

They'd say his endorsement holds no water yet, he had endorsed and installed 3 presidents both in Nigeria and outside the country in the past, including buhari himself, redeeming his dented image as a former dictator.

Obj is a force to be reckoned with globally, the president of former world presidents himself, ębora owu fun ra ę. The last thing he'd do is support Tinubu's candidacy. He ensured that IBB didn't declare mko winner of the 1993 election saying he'd squander Nigeria's resources, telling daily times to publish a scene in which mko was holding 2 prostitutes by their waists when campaigning in America ahead of the 1993 elections. IBB stood by his instruction, the move which led to Tinubu's face off with him for decades.

This generation is just shouting upandan of Emilokan without understanding the make-up of Nigeria. Elections had been concluded already. Lemme leave the rest till after February

Boss, this ur Info strong o.

So u mean Obasanjo told IBB to annul the Election? shocked

Are you sure it's not out of Spite? (Obasanjo not wanting another Yoruba man to be President)
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by FreedomfromtheT: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
tiger28:
I just noticed that NO Yoruba is threatening OBJ or abusing him for supporting Obi.

Let's reverse the table......your guess is as good as mines.

You can see from their almost equal numbers in PDP and APC.......Yorubas are very DEMOCRATIC!!!

I am a Northerner and this is my observation.
Are you sure? What about those Yorubas that insulted pa Ayo Adebanjo, the Afenifere Leader for endorsing Obi?
Re: Charlie Boy Reacts To Report Of Obasanjo Storming USA To Sell Obi’s Candidacy by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
VinnyBaba:

Boss, this ur Info strong o.

So u mean Obasanjo told IBB to annul the Election? shocked

Are you sure it's not out of Spite? (Obasanjo not wanting another Yoruba man to be President)
Obj and MKO were never in good terms. IBB once said Nigerians would be shocked if he mentions those behind June 12 annulment. Why didn't obj declare June 12 a democracy day and chose May 29th instead before buhari finally reversed it?

(1) (Reply)

In Rivers State, PDP Is The Structure Of Peter Obi (picture) / What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters / Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day - AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.