Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,977 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) (29432 Views)

Regina Daniels, Son & Husband, Ned Nwoko At The Red Sea (Pictures) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by theTranslator: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Man102:
Just move Tinubu’s pictures to front page, let's insult him if you don't know what to push to front page again. This new mod is m@d.
new mod?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Oshodipikin: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some animals go soon tell us when and where this girl de shit.

Alainironu op
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by XYZo: 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
MunirU not Munir sad angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by sharone21(f): 3:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Adex2442:

Jobless gal spotted. So all you do with yr time is to watch a lil kid on the Gram while his parents makes more money.

I sincerely sorry for yr condition

Hahaha....I'm a very busy person/Nurse and when I'm less busy, I catch fun reading/watching Instagram and in between, I come across handsome Munir.

I see how Nairaland men reason, too poor!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Kazeem47:
Fair Ned Nwoko Jnr.
Ned is fairer. People darken as they age

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Wwwq: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Really
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Adex2442: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
sharone21:

Hahaha....I'm a very busy person/Nurse and when I'm less busy, I catch fun reading/watching Instagram and in between, I come across handsome Munir.

I see how Nairaland men reason, too poor!

Nurse apprentice.

Grow up stop doing something irrelevant with yr time
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by sharone21(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adex2442:

Nurse apprentice.

Grow up stop doing something irrelevant with yr time

You fool yourself again....

Nursing is my 2nd degree after my BSc Physics degree....

So, person no fit chill again after a stressful day again without offending Nairaland boys?

Anyway, I don't even care what a random stranger thinks about how I spend my time wen I no come world because of person.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by CALEB1590(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Am I suppose to open the video with my data?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Kaymanzuma(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ezenwa98:
Everything shouldn't be on camera.

Juanmike I SEE YOU.
God go do your own too. So no hard feelings brother.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Adex2442: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
sharone21:

You fool yourself again....

Nursing is my 2nd degree after my BSc Physics degree....

So, person no fit chill again after a stressful day again without offending Nairaland boys?

Anyway, I don't even care what a random stranger thinks about how I spend my time wen I no come world because of person.

Degree holder who doesn't know how to construct a simple sentence. Better utilize the time u use on that lil kid to learn English.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Adex2442:

Degree holder who doesn't know how to construct a simple sentence. Better utilize the time u use on that lil kid to learn English.

Fault finder....Which one u do?

Please, go and sleep with your English!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) by Juanmike(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Kaymanzuma:

God go do your own too. So no hard feelings brother.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adéyeyè Enitan Ògúnwùsì / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Fash Expecting First Child Together / 2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.