Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo (3031 Views)

Tinubu Picture At Ekiti Airport Will Make U Pity Him / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerians staged a 1 million mass rally for labour party presidential flag bearer , Peter Obi today in Abuja ..

Below is one of the placards of Tinubu being displayed at the mega rally by some Nigerians that participated in the rally

Nlfpmod Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
This was the original photo of APC presidential flag bearer , Bola Tinubu, sleeping at the Emir's palace during a visit

Man is fecking weak and can't take it no more grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Chijeep(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emilokan ama break protocol everyday.

Them talk say a wise man can't be sleeping while his house is on fire.

But Tinubu no know say the entire Nigeria don set him bullion van on fire.
Abi bobo Chika no wise again ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Jostoman: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Baba hope dey for rigging

7 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
No be lie.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Leave the picture and check the mssg
Baba need rest

Nigeria no be your own wen u go say na ur turn

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by immortalcrown(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Those people holding the ridiculous pictures are ignorantly against Obi. Obi himself will never approve those pictures for his campaign. When you try to support obi by doing what contradicts his personality, you are ignorantly working against him.

If you quote me and claim I am against Obi, you are nothing but a hater of truth. If you want to argue about my comment, start by proving what I said about Obi and the ridiculous pictures is false.
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by LagosEmir: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some people were even singing "E mi Lo'kan" song in mockery of Tinubu of Tinubu at the rally

Nigerians gat no joy at all grin grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by GuyWise101(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu is a fool but he doesn't know.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by socialmediaman: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol whatever you do, don’t sell your vote on Election Day

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by LagosEmir: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those people holding the ridiculous pictures are ignorantly against Obi. Obi himself will never approve those pictures for his campaign.
The more you realise that Obi movement is Nigerian movements , the better for you .

We don't care how Obi sees the photo, We want tinubu and his corrupt old fools out of our lives ..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Tinubu pishure for hoebi rally... grin grin grin...

I like diz...
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Mandate2023: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Even in d midst of obi campaign dey still cannot leave tinubu out of it......tinubu giving them problem day and night offline and online grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mandate2023:
Even in d midst of obi campaign dey still cannot leave tinubu out of it......tinubu giving them problem day and night offline and online grin grin
Dem dey mock baba "E mi Lo'kan, and you're saying rabbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by immortalcrown(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
LagosEmir:

The more you realise that Obi movement is Nigerian movements , the better for you .

We don't care how Obi sees the photo, We want tinubu and his corrupt old fools out of our lives ..

Meaning that rehabilitating your brain is part of the job Obi will do because those pictures you support contradicts Obi's personality. Obi's movement being Nigerian movement is not a justification what is clearly wrong. Those supporting those pictures are not different from the urchins supporting the worst candidates. Obi is not violent and tribal, why should his supporters be?
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Opintiwa: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Weed

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Mandate2023: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Dem dey mock baba "E mi Lo'kan, and you're saying rabbish

Nobody is mocking anybody.....u can't mock someone bigger than ur whole lineage
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Zee0007: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Someone that is not up to the voting age is holding a mocking poster. wink
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Meaning that rehabilitating your brain is part of the job Obi will do because those pictures you support contradicts Obi's personality. Obi's movement being Nigerian movement is not a justification what is clearly wrong. Those supporting those pictures are not different from the urchins supporting the worst candidates. Obi is not violent and tribal, why should his supporters be?
Where were you when baba "E mi Lo'kan" shamelessly said that Nigerians will labour in vain?

You were in your mom's womb I guess

5 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by gasparpisciotta: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians staged a 1 million mass rally for labour party presidential flag bearer , Peter Obi today in Abuja ..

Below is one of the placards of Tinubu being displayed at the mega rally by some Nigerians that participated in the rally

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Are you sure the boy holding the poster of voting age?

Child abuse by Obidients is a crime
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by PandoraObi: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
igbos? 2023 should come quickly

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

No adult in my lineage "Pea" on his body like baba "E mi Lo'kan" does

4 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by immortalcrown(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Where were you when baba "E mi Lo'kan" shamefully said that Nigerians will labour in vain? You were in your mom's womb I guess
I condemned that act from Tinubu. You are just a hypocrite. I say what is good and what is bad, not minding who that things tends to favour. Go through my comments on the posts that present Tinubu as the best candidate, you will realize I am not biased like you.
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Mandate2023: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

No adult in my lineage "Pea" on his body like baba "E mi Lo'kan" does

Good luck to ur lineage.....take a break from hear say and lies
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Canberra55: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

Werey
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
I condemned that act from Tinubu. You are just a hypocrite. I say what is good and what is bad, not minding who that things tends to favour. Go through my comments on the posts that present Tinubu as the best candidate, you will realize I am not biased like you.
You're a low key Tinubu supporter stop pretending

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria . He's old, fragile, very corrupt and got bloods on his hands .
We haven't forgotten how Tinubu adviced the military to shoot at innocent Nigerian protesters at Lekki toll gate during the Endsars protest

We will remind Tinubu that when campaign starts .. right now, we are still testing the microphone.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mandate2023:

Good luck to ur lineage.....take a break from hear say and lies
From Rauf Aregbesola, former governor of Osun state and current minister of interior..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Tokskob2008: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Emilokan or not the truth is that who ever is still planning on voting APC even after almost 8yrs of disastrous leadership and hardship needs to be taken to a psychiatric home for total lockup.

I wonder when the little cash those old thieving leaders bribe you with won't finish from your Acct when you decide you want to blindly and stupidly sell your conscience and vote. Those idiots that sold their votes in 2015 and 2019 now how far with them

Well I guess they are getting ready to sell again but it won't work for them this time around....

4 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by immortalcrown(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're a low key Tinubu supporter stop pretending

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria . He's old, fragile, very corrupt and got bloods on his hands .
We haven't forgotten how Tinubu adviced the military to Lekki toll gate and shoot at innocent protesting Nigerians which lead to the death of many

We will remind Tinubu that when campaign starts .. right now, we are still testing the microphone.
You are a stupid urchin. If not, show where I support Tinubu's candidacy. Point out any comment or post of mine that supports Tinubu's candidacy. If you cannot do it, keep showing that stupidity is in your blood.
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Mandate2023: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

From Rauf Aregbesola, former governor of Osun state and current minister of interior..

It's a political season anybody can say anything kid.....today aregbe is inside tinubu campaign team
Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Newton2024: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those is false.

Re: See What A Nigerian Did With Tinubu Picture At Obi Rally In Abuja - Photo by Newton2024: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu is a fool but he doesn't know.
immortalcrown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Successfully Disrupted Nigerian Politics - Reno Omokri / See Why Kenneth Okonkwo Is Trending On Twitter / Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.