Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Osinbajo: A Christian Mighty Man Of Valour & Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: A Christian Mighty Man Of Valour & Honour (181 Views)

Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" / Aisha Buhari Bags The “woman Of Valour” Award / Osinbajo A Bridge Builder. Not Religious Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: A Christian Mighty Man Of Valour & Honour by Validated: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Before now, I have held the belief that Osinbajo's association with the Jangawiids APC is tantamount to crucifying Christ a second time. However, recent events have proven that Osinbajo is a true Christian mighty man.

I can confidently say that with Osinbajo opting out of a muslim-muslim suicide mission of Tinubu, APC lacks credibility to rule.
I wish to also salute Dogara, Babarchi and Boss Mustapha for standing firm in condemning a clear cut anti-christian political choice.

This is calling on Lalong and a few other Judases that it is not too late to retrace their steps. Christ did not tell us the story of the prodigal son for fun. It is so that we can learn and follow through to finishing strong.

God bless all Christian faithfuls.
Re: Osinbajo: A Christian Mighty Man Of Valour & Honour by Kdon2: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Validated:
Before now, I have held the belief that Osinbajo's association with the Jangawiids APC is tantamount to crucifying Christ a second time. However, recent events have proven that Osinbajo is a true Christian mighty man.

I can confidently say that with Osinbajo opting out of a muslim-muslim suicide mission of Tinubu, APC lacks credibility to rule.
I wish to also salute Dogara, Babarchi and Boss Mustapha for standing firm in condemning a clear cut anti-christian political choice.

This is calling on Lalong and a few other Judases that it is not too late to retrace their steps. Christ did not tell us the story of the prodigal son for fun. It is so that we can learn and follow through to finishing strong.

God bless all Christian faithfuls.

Amen
Re: Osinbajo: A Christian Mighty Man Of Valour & Honour by Validated: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kdon2:

Amen
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fixes Sept 29 For Hearing, Judgment In Dotun Babayemi's Suit(pics) / Ace Magashule Biography, Net Worth, Age, Career | Lifestyle / Tinubu An Anointed Politician From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.