Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. (305 Views)

Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day, fellas. Take it or Leave it, it is only God that can give u ur ideal wife or husband that u need. I'm talking from experience. Whether we like it or not, our human brain/reasoning is limited to many things. What may appear as Gold to u might not be Gold. The big question is, how do i know this person is my ideal partner without missing it or getting it wrong? That's the question God himself can answer. Our human sight and reasoning may lead us astray. That's why we need the help of God. Sometimes, u may not know whether the person u are looking down could be ur ideal partner. Let God lead u tru ur own fervent prayers and fasting.
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Take it or Leave it, it is only God that can give u ur ideal wife or husband that u need. I'm talking from experience. Whether we like it or not, our human brain/reasoning is limited to many things. What may appear as Gold to u might not be Gold. The big question is, how do i know this person is my ideal partner without missing it or getting it wrong? That's the question God himself can answer. Our human sight and reasoning may lead us astray. That's why we need the help of God. Sometimes, u may not know whether the person u are looking down could be ur ideal partner. Let God lead u tru ur own fervent prayers and fasting.
From what experience would that be? undecided

From scripture, we know that God gave prophet Hosea a prostitute for a wife. For Hosea, an ideal wife from God was a prostitute whom he had to take care of. And since you claim only God can give you this "ideal" spouse you desire, my question is, if God's ideal for you does not measure up to the ideal you desire, meaning God's ideal is not your ideal, will you still be willing to accept the offer from God? undecided
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Take it or Leave it, it is only God that can give u ur ideal wife or husband that u need. I'm talking from experience.

He made them male and female is The Law.

Truvelisback:

The big question is, how do i know this person is my ideal partner without missing it or getting it wrong? That's the question God himself can answer.

if only men truly Follow God, then would they know!

fasting and slowing and prayers, will not work.
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

From scripture, we know that God gave prophet Hosea a prostitute for a wife. For Hosea, an ideal wife from God was a prostitute whom he had to take care of. And since you claim only God can give you this "ideal" spouse you desire, my question is, if God's ideal for you does not measure up to the ideal you desire, meaning God's ideal is not your ideal, will you still be willing to accept the offer from God? undecided

he also gave a shepherd boy a beautiful princess, who made him a king. And to another a tender eyed lady.

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

God gave him the wife to pass a msg and to illustrate to the prophet on how His people were behaving(like Prostitute) towards Him. They were unfaithful towards God.
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
God gave him the wife to pass a msg and to illustrate to the prophet on how His people were behaving(like Prostitute) towards Him. They were unfaithful towards God.
Ok, so the case where God gave a wife was so He could pass a message. Should we then take it that God only gives wives/husbands when He intends to pass some sort of message then? undecided
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Truvelisback(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so the case where God gave a wife was so He could pass a message. Should we then take it that God only gives wives/husbands when He intends to pass some sort of message then? undecided
U are getting it all wrong. Not so. God helped the Servant of Abraham to get a wife for Isaac too. God only use that to illustrate how His People were treating Him.
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are getting it all wrong. Not so. God helped the Servant of Abraham to get a wife for Isaac too. God only use that to illustrate how His People were treating Him.
The man who God helped was the servant then and not Isaac? undecided
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Truvelisback(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man who God helped was the servant then and not Isaac? undecided
Abraham sent his servant to get a wife for his son(Isaac). His servant prayed to God to guide and help him get a good wife for Isaac.
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Abraham sent his servant to get a wife for his son(Isaac). His servant prayed to God to guide and help him get a good wife for Isaac.
Ok, so, the man who God helped was the servant then and not Isaac? undecided

My point is nowhere in scripture is it written that God has to give one a wife or husband. God gave men and women the freedom to find such for themselves and so when you look around you find that where marriage is concerned there isn't any difference when you compare those who claim God did it and those who don't believe in God at all. The idea that is an "ideal" partner comes from the imaginations of men and not from God. undecided
Re: Only God Can Give U The Wife Or Husband U Need. by efficiencie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Truvelisback:

Konfam! To know your wife is to know your helper. To know your helper is to know your needs. To know your needs is to know yourself. To know yourself is to know your maker. Hence, by the law of transitivity, to know your wife is to know your God!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Measure In Life / Awuzie Vs Fr. Ugwu Over Christian Executioner, ‘giovanni Bugatti / What The Bible Says About Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.