Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

JUJU still Killing Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JUJU still Killing Christians (2028 Views)

Christian Prince:They Can't Kill Christianity By Killing Christians In Sri Lanka / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Bible does not say that. Jesus Christ instead told His followers that He has overcome the world on their behalf, this over 2000 years ago. He also informed them that the one called Satan, the enemy, does not have power over them, so why some of you pretend you fight some imagined spiritual powers as the Babalawos and pagans do is beyond me. undecided

If the one I belong to is already more powerful than the one who is the enemy, and the one whom I belong to already overcame even the world for my sake, what battle again is there to fight when all I am required to do by the one who is my master is to trust and obey HIm? undecided

Is it working like that in reality?

He said so, but in reality sm tin diff is happening. Why?
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
LikeAking:
1. Is it working like that in reality?
2. He said so, but in reality sm tin diff is happening. Why?
1. It works exactly as He said in reality. As long as you live your life in continuous submission and obedience to His commandments, you don't have to worry about the troubles and issues of this here world. So, the question shouldn't be if it works, but why many who claim to be Christians refuse to do as He commands, yet expect Him to do for them that which He promised only to those who obey Him. undecided

2. The reality of those who love Him - those who do as He commands - is exactly as He said it would be. So, if you don't love Him, you have no reason to expect Him to do for you that which He promised only to those who love Him. You basically deny yourself the right to expect that of Him by your disobedience, your refusal of Him. undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. It works exactly as He said in reality. As long as you live your life in continuous submission and obedience to His commandments, you don't have to worry about the troubles and issues of this here world. So, the question shouldn't be if it works, but why many who claim to be Christians refuse to do as He commands, yet expect Him to do for them that which He promised only to those who obey Him. undecided

2. The reality of those who love Him - those who do as He commands - is exactly as He said it would be. So, if you don't love Him, you have no reason to expect Him to do for you that which He promised only to those who love Him. You basically deny yourself the right to expect that of Him by your disobedience, your refusal of Him. undecided

Story!
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
LikeAking:
Story!
See... you reject the very teaching of Jesus Christ, yet at the very same time you complain that you don't see Him working in your life. undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Lawag3: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Bible does not say that. Jesus Christ instead told His followers that He has overcome the world on their behalf, this over 2000 years ago. He also informed them that the one called Satan, the enemy, does not have power over them, so why some of you pretend you fight some imagined spiritual powers as the Babalawos and pagans do is beyond me. undecided

If the one I belong to is already more powerful than the one who is the enemy, and the one whom I belong to already overcame even the world for my sake, what battle again is there to fight when all I am required to do by the one who is my master is to trust and obey HIm? undecided

Yeah you are right but I guess you know the devil will and can still hurt you that if you are not in a right standing with God.even at that Being attacked might be a test take Job for example the Christian race isn't a bed of rose
Even Jesus said this in John:16.33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." So expect spiritual attacks.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lawag3:
1. Yeah you are right but I guess you know the devil will and can still hurt you that if you are not in a right standing with God. even at that Being attacked might be a test take Job for example the Christian race isn't a bed of rose

2. Even Jesus said this in John:16.33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." So expect spiritual attacks.
1. How can this devil you speak of touch one who is no longer a slave to sin and is a child of God - John 8 vs 31 - 35 undecided

Ofcourse Jesus Christ promised His followers suffering and tribulations but that all engineered by Him and not the devil, much like was the case of Job. undecided

2. Jesus Christ didn't say that for us to expect what you call spiritual attacks which you then proceed to engage in your spiritual battles. No, He said He told us these things so that when we encounter the sufferings and tribulations to come, rather than engage in meaningless battles - enter battle mode, we continue on in Peace mode as if nothing changed. For Pete's sake can one who has Peace engage in Battle at the same time? undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by mysticwarrior(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
7 years ago a friend of mine "gave his life to Christ and became a born again Christian" this young man went to his village to destroy their family shrine, he died 3 days later.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Piptocoin: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
LikeAking:

Grammar! Grammar!!

Explain @ why xtains still get attacked by jazz. I am reading up.

Many ladies are single cos someone with spiritual powers made it so. Some have been married of in the spiritual realm.

Some their fathers, mother's, g fadas, etc have used their marriage, wealth for sacrifice. They attend church but are still in bondage.

Their pastors have prayed for them, yet no solution.

in many cases only God knows but in many others a chief reason is ignorance of their rights in Christ. a royal child living the life of an ordinary person will squabble for petty things because he or she is ignorant of their rights as royalty. the short answer is that many Christians are living far below their status as kings and queens in Christ hence your question.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Piptocoin: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
7 years ago a friend of mine "gave his life to Christ and became a born again Christian" this young man went to his village to destroy their family shrine, he died 3 days later.

Lesson: move only when God tells you to move otherwise stay in your station. Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Gideon, Deborah, Samuel, David and others knew this secret and you wonder why they were never defeated. The brother may make heaven but he died through ignorance.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
ROFLMAO!
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What did your friend die of? Was there an autopsy or something to at least learn what it was that killed him? Or do we simply believe Juju did it? grin

1 Like

Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by mysticwarrior(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

What did your friend die of? Was there an autopsy or something to at least learn what it was that killed him? Or do we simply believe Juju did it? grin
the Name of the village is Ugbukurusu under Okpe local government area of Delta, if you really want to know you can go there and verify for yourself. Please before you go do a proper findings about that village.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
the Name of the village is Ugbukurusu under Okpe local government area of Delta, if you really want to know you can go there and verify for yourself. Please before you go do a proper findings about that village.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See... you reject the very teaching of Jesus Christ, yet at the very same time you complain that you don't see Him working in your life. undecided

Not only in my life, the life of most christians.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2022
mysticwarrior:

Them no go ever agree.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 12:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Go try am na, com update us lata.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Go try am na, com update us lata.
Try what exactly? Asking what killed a boy who supposedly died 7 years ago when no autopsy was apparently performed? Or do you mean going to that village? undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Not only in my life, the life of most christians.
If they are the kind of Christian that you are, why are you wondering still why God doesn't seem to work in their lives even after it has been made obvious to you that the problem is one of disobedience? undecided

And as I have stated over and over now, I would say about 99.9999% of Christians fall into this category in which you exist in. They are Christians by name but churchians by deed, meaning they say it is Jesus Christ that they follow but in truth it is the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) that they instead live by. undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by RoyalDiadems: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Very funny.

Can u point out one person who is a true xtains and anoda who is not ?. All these are just relgious excuses.

U can't assume things. Even dedicated pastors are victims. Assuming all the victims are not close to God is totally wrong.

Na una normal excuses.

Keep going on in your delusions.

There are so many pastors who are not Christians!!!
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by LikeAking: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Keep going on in your delusions.

There are so many pastors who are not Christians!!!

Pls point out one man of God wey no be real Christian.
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Every single one of them that you know of isn't since every last one of them teaches doctrines and traditions of men, lies same as that taught by the Pharisees, which Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I don't remember asking Satan for anything. If i don't believe in your God, what makes you think I'll believe in your satan?

Always deviating from issues and post.

Did I say you asked anyone? Did I ask you to believe in any of them?

Wilgrea7:

Also, your God Satan analogy fails to address the topic at hand. Christians, just like everyone else, still experience bad things, even though they claim their God is supposed to eliminate such experiences from their lives.

Again, deviation from post
That is not the question you asked.

You alligned with like in his question

"Wilgrea7(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25
LikeAking:

Why should someone worship a diety that claims to be the creator of the world and still suffer various set backs.

What's the essessence of having a God? Even humans with God fathers enjoy certain privillages. Even kids with school mothers and fathers enjoy certain privillages. Why will people with a big God enjoy zero privillages.

Wilgrea7
Like I said, it's the common Christian mentality. Maybe one of the Christians here can explain further.

They're the ones that elevate their God, and their relationship to him so much.. despite experiencing life just like every other person.

Dtruthspeaker... MaxinDhouse... Over to you"
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by RoyalDiadems: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:

Haven't you read? "By their fruits, you'll know them."
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Missionaire: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
As I already explained, it is those who fear these things - those who believe in such things- that are brought down by that which they fear. And not all of them masquerade as Christians mind you. undecided

By the way, what has being single to do with juju? What in the world is new success syndrome? Are these Christians the only ones world-over who work like elephants and eat like rats? Come on... Try to learn to stay on topic for once abeg! undecided
Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by Missionaire: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
doggedfighter:
Juju doesn't exist.

It doesn't harm christians, Muslims or anybody.

Whoever died it's either from natural causes , illnesses, accidents etc.

Mentioning christians here could be because they're are ones that always claim their God is the most powerful yet fear Devil , everything and everyone around them the most .

Re: JUJU still Killing Christians by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
The truth is that most people perish due to lack of knowledge! Hosea 4:6

Demons are fallen angels having authority to move to and fro this planet because humans do engage them.
God warned His worshipers not to harbour any item or images belonging to demons in their homes {Exodus 20:4} because it's the items and images that gives fallen angels access into your homes.
So if you get rid of all their items in your own apartment but your landlord plants them in his own house, don't forget that the house belongs to him therefore the demons will enter that compound but your own apartment they will not enter!

Items and images like the CROSS, MOON/STAR, FLYING CREATURES and so on are invitation for demons! smiley
LikeAking:

We have all witnessed Christians been attacked by people with spiritual powers. Some of them have lost their life's, financiers, health, etc to wicked juju attacks.
Abeg no cum here form ignorance.
Why is JUJU still harming Christians? Even the pastors are not left out..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Muslims Why Did The Romans Want To Kill Christ? / The Dogma Of Trinity / Thank You Athiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.