Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi (376 Views)

DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by lackren(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
The General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, has spoken about the next Nigerian President.

The cleric said that he has not received any revelation from God on the next President.

Kumuyi spoke with reporters in Minna at the Global Crusade with Kumuyi (GCK) with the theme: “God of all possibilities” on Saturday.

The cleric however promised to make it known once he receives the revelation from God.

Kumuyi said he cannot question God why he has not revealed who the next President would be to him.

He said: ” I cannot tell you a lie. God has not shown me anything. He has not found it fit to tell me. He does not tell everybody, everything.

“Who am I to tell God why haven’t you tell me about the next President? When he tells me, I will come and tell you” Read Full Story Here

Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by LordIsaac(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Simple
Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by Creamypie(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Psychologist are at it again. Covid 19 them no see, queen death, them no see, e confuse for now, Cos each leading contestant has equal chance of winning
Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by Burruchaga71(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,chaii!!
Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by Oceanjagaban: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na Daddy showkey na
Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by Laggafin: 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oga pastor.. tell that to your gullible followers.. if the Lord has not shown you till now who the next President is Obidiently.. then I doubt your god that has been showing u in the past. cool

1 Like

Re: God Has Not Shown Me The Next President – Pastor Kumuyi by Betanaija42moro: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
A better Nigeria is possible
Vote wisely.
PO is the answer

(1) (Reply)

What Advantage Does Yusuf Buhari Of SDP Have As The Vice Presidential Candidate? / Pat Utomi Dares Tinubu To Go For Medical Test And Make The Result Public / 2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Others To Participate In Televised Debate Ahead Of Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.