Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (32232 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by adenigga(m): 5:13am On Dec 03, 2021
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, E.A. Adeboye on Sunday, revealed his conversation with an undisclosed person on who would succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.

The renowned clergy who spoke during a sermon at the church’s National Headquarters, Ebute Meta, Lagos State, said some desperate Nigerians are already planning how to kill themselves to win political elections in 2023.

Adeboye said while some of the politicians are lost in the pursuit of election coming 2023, they failed to consider whether the country’s corporate existence would remain till the election time.

He said, “Someone asked me, who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you sure?

“Jeremiah 45:5, 2 Chronicles 26:3-22. Some people want fame, they want power – political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023.

“They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether they will still be around. There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who decides who will be around in 2023”.
https://dailypost.ng/2023-What-I-said-when-asked-to-predict-next-president-Pastor-Adeboye

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by DawnStudios(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Ftc...... this December will be a favourable one.
Lol..... Predict na if you have the liver.
If God speaks to you, tell us the person.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by habsydiamond(m): 5:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Pastors prefer to predict on natural times because they know it will happen.. U will rain will fall in june, disaster or war will happen in Asia.. Who no know.. Na there tactics be that.. Predicting no easy oo.. If say e easy Na everyone for they win baba ijebu and other bet predictions o

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by money121(m): 5:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by illicit(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba was equivocal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2021
Even the Bible said wisdom is profitable to direct. What i simply deduced here is a man who has spoken with so much wisdom and intellect, unlike some of our new generation fire brand brigade pastor that'll want to create an impression that God has spoken to them and will sprew trash just to impress their gullible followers, and at the end of the day you'll see things unfolding in the opposite way of what they've said earlier..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Terorislam: 5:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Bola Tinubu who is a well known drug traffica should never come to mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by BBBmall25: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Fake god of men! Only God knows how much I detest these fraudsters them. Listen how he stylishly predict so that tommorrow if it happen, his sheeples will come here and disturb my peace. RUBBISH! Nobody asked you any bulshit LIAR!
MODIFIED: Their children want finish me with quotes o!... I don't care, swallow the bitter truth!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2021
The most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by osejie17(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Nobody knows tommorow only God.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by ekanx27(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Johntemmy(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Isokay
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by dhardline(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2021
They are all quiet now after putting us in the hands of Buhari.

Well, the next president is Osibanjo! The whole Tinubu noise is merely a distraction.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Articul8(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2021
This the message was the November thanks giving.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by omonla10(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Predictions and prophecy is one area of Christianity I'm not cool with. Despite the fact that I was born into celestial family, I don't condone visions at all.. Make we all pray by ourselves and be good.

Pastors are the greatest psychologists ull ever meet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by ygowon: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Make Naija end abeg, a country that is only favouring a few.

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by driand(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Vinstel: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Daddy GO

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Osanoghodua1: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Words of wisdom by daddy before he is blamed for bringing in another terrorist to Power. I got the message sir, will communicate to my folds. Go home fellas for the Lord is set to do a New thing in West Africa. I pray you see it otherwise just ensure you make heaven so Jesus could jist you.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by MufasaLion: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Smart man trying to dodge backlash if his predictions turns out wrong. grin

7 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by philus66(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Algold: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by janedonez(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba nla

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by SilvanusII(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Can this man just stop abeg
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by kernniejay(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Baba was equivocal
Elderly statements are not for the simps.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Omniman(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2021
shocked
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by tydi(m): 6:03am On Dec 03, 2021
You guys should better y’all start predicting when this hardship in form of Buhari will leave and never completing his tenure and not all these...
Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by ipobarethieves: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2021
sad May we not see Evil,plague/disaster again

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2021
God will choose a DAVID soon for NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by gstream: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Even the Bible said wisdom is profitable to direct. What i simply deduced here is a man who has spoken with so much wisdom and intellect, unlike some of our new generation fire brand brigade pastor that'll want to create an impression that God has spoken to them and will sprew trash just to impress their gullible followers, and at the end of the day you'll see things unfolding in the opposite way of what they've said earlier..

In other words, he doesn't know, because he hasn't seen.

1 Like

Re: 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye by Dhury: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Terorislam:
Bola Tinubu who is a well known drug traffica should never come to mind
drugs trafficker !! Is he ib0?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.