Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. (1962 Views)

How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
It was around rumuokoro flyover, u knw all this guy's that use to stand there, so as i was walking...abit late trying to find a taxi going my way....!
So one of the guy's just came and drag my palm slippers from my feet that, he's a shoe repairer...that my palms needs pin so it will be strong and all that...me I was shock...like I didn't ask u to repair my shoe...so why holding one of my palms...so in the process of dragging...the rest of his gangs started coming out...it's a public place....u wouldn't knw they want to Rob... moreover, in pH even if u are being robbed... everybody will just be minding their business.....(that's for another day tho)
So in the process of dragging wit the others Guys, the other one nailed two pins, then I ask him how much is his Price...so I can have my palms back and go....as it was getting late....Omo the Guys told me..that it's 100k, that each pin was 50k
I thought it was a joke... until they started bringing out weapons (a pistol and knife to be precise) and the rest...and Bliv me....in pH to kill someone is just a simple task to them....
I Had to make 100k transfer... Plus the bag I was carrying... everything that was inside?? Gone �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by doggedfighter(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is terrible.

Sorry about your ordeal .

And using transfer to trace is near impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
doggedfighter:
Sorry about your ordeal .

I fear who no fear port Harcourt :- cry
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by doggedfighter(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

I didn't know it's this bad .

Never heard of this method in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Cypress042(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Trash sad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Nukilia: 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
What a country... Chai

The politicians have failed the people in the area of security cry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by JASONjnr(m): 7:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

I did my secondary education partly in PH and I can tell you that it was during the DeBam Dewhere...

Rivers has always been a den for cultism and agbero activities....

The Ikwere and Andoni fight brought about this... because those two clans needs stronger youths for their fights....

I was hoping that with time, Wike will abolish those touts and cleanse the state ..

No wonder he talks anyhow and doesn't visit other states... Because his power is in Rivers state....And little wonder he pursued Ameachi out of Rivers...

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by GALAXY11(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Baba sorry for what u went through but dem still de learn work for onitsha,my happiness now for onitsha now be say u do anyhow(via stealing in broad daylight)u see anyhow shaperly.

People now roast them like chicken,no time to waste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Asquare84(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
It was around rumuokoro flyover, u knw all this guy's that use to stand there, so as i was walking...abit late trying to find a taxi going my way....!
So one of the guy's just came and drag my palm slippers from my feet that, he's a shoe repairer...that my palms needs pin so it will be strong and all that...me I was shock...like I didn't ask u to repair my shoe...so why holding one of my palms...so in the process of dragging...the rest of his gangs started coming out...it's a public place....u wouldn't knw they want to Rob... moreover, in pH even if u are being robbed... everybody will just be minding their business.....(that's for another day tho)
So in the process of dragging wit the others Guys, the other one nailed two pins, then I ask him how much is his Price...so I can have my palms back and go....as it was getting late....Omo the Guys told me..that it's 100k, that each pin was 50k
I thought it was a joke... until they started bringing out weapons (a pistol and knife to be precise) and the rest...and Bliv me....in pH to kill someone is just a simple task to them....
I Had to make 100k transfer... Plus the bag I was carrying... everything that was inside?? Gone �

If you truly did a transfer to thier bank account then the job is easier, report to police, get a court order and a lien will be placed on their account anywhere the enter the bank, the bank will notify the police and the robbers will be arrested

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by backnbeta(f): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Sorry about this! It's a terrible experience, thanks for giving others a heads up

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

I didn't know it's this bad .

Never heard of this method in Anambra.
I thought it was a movie cry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Cypress042:

Trash sad
This is public forum....pls kindly pretend to behave like a mature person.... even when is evident that u aren't undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

I did my secondary education partly in PH and I can tell you that it was during the DeBam Dewhere...

Rivers has always been a den for cultism and agbero activities....

The Ikwere and Andoni fight brought about this... because those two clans needs stronger youths for their fights....

I was hoping that with time, Wike will abolish those touts and cleanse the state ..

No wonder he talks anyhow and doesn't visit other states... Because his power is in Rivers state....And little wonder he pursued Ameachi out of Rivers...

By default, To some extent.... everybody in Rivers state na cultist (An obvious exaggeration tho)
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
GALAXY11:
Baba sorry for what u went through but dem still de learn work for onitsha,my happiness now for onitsha now be say u do anyhow(via stealing in broad daylight)u see anyhow shaperly.

As victim, I'll advocate for jungle justice but,
As spectator, I may have a different view. still, I bliv criminals should be punished.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asquare84:

If you truly did a transfer to thier bank account then the job is easier, report to police, get a court order and a lien will be placed on their account anywhere the enter the bank, the bank will notify the police and the robbers will be arrested
Court, Police and Bank....some of the most stressful and ineffective institutions undecided cry
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
backnbeta:

Sorry about this! It's a terrible experience, thanks for giving others a heads up
Very Terrible...pls be careful out there.... cry
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by chariisGRACE(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
As a PH need, I've encountered situations like this but, I have never been robbed.

From Echwe Down, YKC, Rumuola, and even Slaughter my area.

Doings and sense.
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
chariisGRACE:
As a PH need, I've encountered situations like this but, I have never been robbed.

From Echwe Down, YKC, Rumuola, and even Slaughter my area.

Doings and sense.
My first encounter was in 2018, I was coming in from Jos, I dropped around 11pm @2nd Artillery....my uncle came to pick me up...so as i open the car I wanted to enter....Omo I just saw Guys trying to enter the same car....in my mind I thought they came together with my uncle.....if not for my senior Man's sharpness...we could've been robbed that day.... cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Idamond: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
that busy place even at night.. Nawah ooo
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Buskynwa: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Justkatty
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by nazicartel(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Asquare84:

must they tell them everything?.
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by shortIGBOman: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2022
GALAXY11:

Onitsha na criminals and Agberos HQ e be. Their Agberos dey collect multiple tax daily and they will rob you in broad daylight. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone, is more than the entire population of a State. Normal humans can not live in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by adecz: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Wike Boyz ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Asquare84(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Court, Police and Bank....some of the most stressful and ineffective institutions undecided cry

Not true, the police will handle everything 7000 will do all the magic.
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
Asquare84:

Not true, the police will handle everything 7000 will do all the magic.
Okay....I'll try my luck.
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Idamond:
that busy place even at night..
Nawah ooo

It wasn't that late though....the thing is... nobody even cared to intervene...! cry
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
nazicartel:
must they tell them everything?.
Alot of folks haven't had such encounter with thieves or arm robbers before.....let anyone who's ready to proffer solution do so by suggesting.
Stop discouraging someone willing to help....if u can't.
Peace brother, peace...!
Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Onitsha na criminals and Agberos HQ e be. Their Agberos dey collect multiple tax daily and they will rob you in broad daylight. The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone, is more than the entire population of a State. Normal humans can not live in Onitsha
In pH, it's just criminals and agberos, there's cultism .....may God help us

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2022
Wow...just avoid every major junction imside ph(eleme junction,oil mill, rumuola, mile1, obekwerre,rumuokoro,ykc and slaughter) from 6pm up

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by DankemzI(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2022
In Port Harcourt you have to make bystanders see you like assassin if not this guy's will rob you and nobody will come to your aid!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Roumokoro Flyover, I Was Robbed There. by Slynation(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2022
Nobi small matters oO... well, I haven't had this kinda encounter personally but I was close shaah, just like someone stated above, when you unluckily find yourself in an ungodly hour, you just have to move and behave like a one man squad... Like me, If I'm putting on a face cap that day, I will turn it backways and walk majestically like hired assassin... grin

During my diploma when I was returning back to my lodge very late from a party, I saw some red lights close by emanating from one uncompleted building along the bush path and a voice echoed out "who goes you"??

Me : E be like say you dey craze abi, you no know your mate (with a very thick voice like Biggie)

The voice : Ahh, boss na you?? Sorry no vex oO...

One thing with such confidence is that you might be holding something but you don't know the one I'm holding...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting / [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles / Thieves Stealing Armour Cable Caught And Stripped Unclad In Umuahia(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.