Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting (1952 Views)

22 Killed, Dozens Wounded In Mass Shootings In Lewiston, Maine USA (Pictures) / Yoruba, Akwa Ibom Residents Clash In Ibeno. 5 Killed, Properties Destroyed / 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Captainsure(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
No fewer that five people have been killed in a mass shooting at an LGBTQ nightclub in the US city of Colorado Springs.

The police on Sunday confirmed that at least 18 people were also left wounded following th the deadly incident.

In a statement by the spokesperson of the Colorado Springs Police Department, Pamela Castro, the police said, “It’s with a heavy heart I have to tell you that we had a shooting at a local club this evening.

“We have 18 injured and five deceased. That number is subject to change as the investigation continues,” she added.

Castro said police received an emergency call just before midnight on Saturday (0657 GMT Sunday), saying that there was an active shooting at a local club known as Club Q.

She added that medical teams and officers responded and “they did locate one individual who we believe to be the suspect inside.”

Meanwhile, in its reaction to the incident, Club Q stated, “is devastated by the senseless attack on our community.”

“We thank the quick reactions of heroic customers that subdued the gunman and ended this hate attack,” the club posted on its Facebook page Sunday.

The club had posted earlier on Saturday about an LGBTQ event starting at 8 pm.

The post reads, “We’re celebrating Transgender Day of Remembrance with a variety of gender identities and performance styles.”

The Police Department said there would be an 8:00 am news conference on the shooting.

Recall that on June 12, 2016, a gunman opened fire inside the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding more than 50 in what was then the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.

The US President, Joe Biden marked the fifth anniversary of the Orlando shooting last year, taking the rare step of saying he would designate the club as a national memorial.

The US Gun Violence Archive defines a mass shooting as a single incident in which at least four people are wounded or killed.

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Moh247: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
US and Gun violence

What's with their unreasonable attachment to their guns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Patriotsleague: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Homos own too much, they want to take over the world, evil people.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Offpointng: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
No fvcks given and No RIP to waste sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Roboto11: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Same people always rendering travel advisories.

Advice yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by obiekunie01: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
1910ten:
this one don dey kolo when I'm still warming up
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

bros give detail of this your accusation. no vex
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by obiekunie01: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
1910ten:
the useless criminal is a serial rapist and sodomist
he raped his nephew and his mother.
the guy kidnapped his father mr Ishola and collected ransom from his mother Mrs Musili

he will be killed soon

sir this your accusations are deep and may land you in jail if you don't have proof.

sorry sir how did you know all these?

this is really deep and scary!
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Pinterest: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
obiekunie01:

sir this your accusations are deep and may land you in jail if you don't have proof.

sorry sir how did you know all these?

this is really deep and scary!

The person behind that moniker is an Obidense. Obviously attacking the Moh guy because he’s a staunch Tinubu supporter.

I wonder why you have to create an alternate account to spread lies just because you don’t share the same political view.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by obiekunie01: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

The person behind that moniker is an Obidense. Obviously attacking the Moh guy because he’s a staunch Tinubu supporter.

I wonder why you have to create an alternate account to spread lies just because you don’t share the same political view.

dumb comment.

urchins are so fond of dumb comments.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by princepee: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
cooli one killing I will not condem
Don't care about homosexuals
Wonder what a man will find attractive in another man...
But come oo
Where all this Homo em dey?
With the way guys dey hassle babes for my area I wonder.
One Yahoo boi just stole my girl

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by FuckDModz: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

RIP to the dead.

Less adult diapers to be wasted in the future.
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by wiseone28: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sane country

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by blaquemyc: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Since dem begin play piano with thier dick on live Tv, mocking God and making too much demands, i know kasala go soon burst for dem. I only have RIP for straight folks not homos.
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Wow...

Rainbow gang....

Mad people everyone !!..MNK

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Mercury12(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Man as long as that particular nightclub is infested by dirty confuse, lowlifes LGBT bulllshit abominables .
I don't care. They can shoot themselves to the other side of life where they be gladly welcome by Satan undecided

They are like cancer to healthy cells.
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by mytime24(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2022
Waiting for
#Righteousness to say something

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by meobizy(f): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nairalanders will forever remain ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Pharaohny: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2022
This is what they want to bring to Qatar useless people grin grin grin grin
Unna no go die well shocked shocked angry grin grin
Re: 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting by Franzinni: 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
What if it's a plan to create a narrative...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Armed Robber Brutally Beaten And Set Ablaze After Caught Trying To Rob At / See How DSS Official Carelessly Killed A University Of Jos Student(Graphic Pics / Book Haram Massacre Nigeria Army Today warning graphic photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.