Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos (43139 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Delta Pastor Caught With Tramadol, Guns, Ammunition And N4 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Glance:
Vehicles loaded with ammunition and IED’s intercepted in Ikorodu, Lagos

Two vehicles fully loaded with ammunition, guns and IED’s were discovered in a scrapyard within an Estate along Itamaga-Ijede road, Ikorodu.

Eyewitness reports stated that the scrapyard within Powerline Unity Estate Poromope, Idiroko belongs to a group of Hausa men who have been operating the yard for a while.

Reports received stated that the men were loading vehicles, with plans to move the items to an unknown destination before they were apprehended.
The men have been handed over to the Police
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8yRJXtVFGI
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ci5QfvEIWMi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ikorodu seems to have become the base for criminals these days. And I can imagine why. Being a border town it's easy for it to be a staging post for stuff that is ultimately heading to the North or East and vice versa. Also not being in core lagos, its not as well policed.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Askmathes01: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2022
This is Lagos oooo, make una no try anything funny oooo, u guys are plenty for lagos, think about the consequences[b][/b]
Glance:

Two vehicles fully loaded with ammunition, guns and IED’s were discovered in a scrapyard within an Estate along Itamaga-Ijede road, Ikorodu.

Eyewitness reports stated that the scrapyard within Powerline Unity Estate Poromope, Idiroko belongs to a group of Hausa men who have been operating the yard for a while.

Reports received stated that the men were loading vehicles, with plans to move the items to an unknown destination before they were apprehended.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:

Thank God for the peace in YORUBA and, the best region in Nigeria.

Non of your tribe can survive without coming to my region.

God bless Yoruba land

Come to South East make I show u yorubas wey dey drive taxi upandan dey live for remote areas
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Fkmodhi: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2022
Tinubu men are prepare for violence on dis coming general elections...
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2022
Wow!
I hope this was not intended for election purpose
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2022
davidmoyes:
Let’s just legalize this thing for personal safety. Criminals will definitely find ways to secure theirs.
my brother I tire most attacks I have noticed are done by AK wielding men not even these types of bullets being displayed so there are more escaping than the ones being displayed I pray not for the day that the consequences manifest
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nwaotu10(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2022
englishmart:
The south should unite to keep herself safe from the insidious, sinister plan of the FG (NORTH). They want the south [b]West to have a feel of what they are feeling also. More insucurity, more money to embezzle[/b]
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Princessogaraya(f): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2022
Nyne:

Who sent him?

Go and ask your village people
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Princessogaraya(f): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2022
omenka:
[/code][code]
By their words you shall know them.

What you've written isn't really what your problem is. Your problem and that of those who liked your idiotic comment is that a potentially disastrous incident has been averted. You would have preferred to read news about the death and destruction caused by this same man and these weapons that have be intercepted.[img][/img]

You people are deeply saddened Nigeria has recorded yet another victory in her fight against terrorists. Admit it.

Shut up,did I call name
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by dododawa1: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Why Ikorodu now and then
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Walllee: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Glance:

Na all these chakapkum rubber bullets naim these Yorumuslims dey foam for mouth,fear fear yorumuslims
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by nedekid: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Rubbish sensational news.
Those are normal cartrage for your pump action and double barrel guns. undecided
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Glance:

And the police will hand them over to MURIC for onward handover to Buhari.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Abubkr98: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ikorodu again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by davidmoyes(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
SaLongs1:
my brother I tire most attacks I have noticed are done by AK wielding men not even these types of bullets being displayed so there are more escaping than the ones being displayed I pray not for the day that the consequences manifest
Lowkey, they might be setting up base down south. We’re too ignorant to even notice it.

1 Like

Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Evil men preparing for the general elections in a violent way. God in heaven will surely put them all to shame. After all their Oga in Aso Rock Villa once said in 2015 that the dog and the baboon will have blood bath and here Nigeria today is really bathing in blood no thanks to killer herdsmen, bandits and BH boys.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by victorv12(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yorùbá people don't know what's about to hit them yet! In 2023, the SW region is going to go through hell!
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by phemmyfour: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
ValCon888:
The same Ikorodu where more than a ton of cocaine was found.
Who is keeping guns and drugs in Ikorodu??
Infact, same location in Ikorodu. There are many warehouses in that location with hidden or unknown purpose
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by ufuosman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na wa
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by MMWandali: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is The "owner" of Lagos seeing this?
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by paulchucks: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
This people really want to deep their Koran in the Atlantic ocean through the south west line to fulfil their grandfather dan folio wish
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by E2000: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
A lot is really happening in Ikorodu despite the fact that the place looks like the central capital of poor people.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by virginchaser(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
ValCon888:
The same Ikorodu where more than a ton of cocaine was found.
Who is keeping guns and drugs in Ikorodu??

.. And what are the traditional rulers doing about this and effect of oro days every now and then?
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Nyne: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Princessogaraya:

Go and ask your village people

Honestly I wanted to learn something I don’t know, and you are here blasting me with something else. Why are humans like this . . For you to be this frustrated, you must be going through a lot. Don’t worry, God will come through IJN for all us. Cheers, and Happy Sunday.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Princessogaraya(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Nyne post=117003865]

Honestly I wanted to learn something I don’t know, and you are here blasting me with something else. Why are humans like this . . For you to be this frustrated, you must be going through a lot. Don’t worry, God will come through IJN for all us. Cheers, and Happy Sunday. [/quote

Also with you
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Princessogaraya(f): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
omenka:
[/code][code]
By their words you shall know them.

What you've written isn't really what your problem is. Your problem and that of those who liked your idiotic comment is that a potentially disastrous incident has been averted. You would have preferred to read news about the death and destruction caused by this same man and these weapons that have be intercepted.

You people are deeply saddened Nigeria has recorded yet another victory in her fight against terrorists. Admit it.

Why are you pained,did I call anybody names
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by Allisgud: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Those weapon should be sent to men in the battlefield,no time waisting
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by StonesA: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Not all notherners pls, their are many indigeneous christians down here and believe we are nice people
olaboy33:
After the killing of Deborah and the support it got from fellow Northerners,

I decided not to trust any Northerner.

As much as possible, I do my best to avoid them.
Either the Okada man, the beggar or the one selling noodles.
Re: Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2022
Glance:

they are planning to use it on their yoruba brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Kidnappers Pose As Passengers, Hack Driver To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Kenile Nwabuzor: Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over Disagreements With Boyfriend / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.