Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy (27080 Views)

I Miss Performing On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People’s Girlfriends” . / Portable Almost Attacked By Boys After He Was Seen Toasting People's Girlfriends / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by maliblack: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fireboy, the famous singer, has revealed one of his favourite aspects of performing live.

In his statement, the singer expressed his desire to return to the stage and make eye contact with fans' girlfriends.

Fireboy tweeted;

I miss being on stage, singing while making eye contact with people's girlfriends.

https://twitter.com/fireboydml/status/1573444891358777352?s=20&t=VgDM_NliIoKF1EqlqIh_PQ

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by NwaOhafia: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Meanwhile na like this Ruger take dey look you grin grin grin

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Ekakamba: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin tongue
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by HolyMan12: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

Na so one guy go concert with him babe, carry the babe for shoulder make she fit get nice view. The girl come the scream "2 face I love you" na so baba jejely drop her down leave with vex grin grin grin grin

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Hybrid600: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Until person shoot you gravel with catapult.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Johnkay01: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022

What a miss ! grin

I can feel his pain

6 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Odioko1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Gopkk(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Really
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by seeker121(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bad guy
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bro wtf
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by zanebaddo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by kollinz1234(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
U are sick

5 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by mrpeter010(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]Gaskiya ne
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Ulforex: 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
[right][/right] grin grin
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
We are losing alpha males in the music industry. Why are all these artists developing androgynous nature? They pose like gays, smize like females, grow, dye and style their hair like my nieces, strip like women etc. Their bodies are not even muscular anymore. Dbanj seems to be the last manly artist (though not macho). Everyone else is soft(feminine) and seem to make more music in the salon than in the studio. Psquare, a little bit. But, just saying

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
So why you not being on stage

2 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by kambili999(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok. That's your own problem but I'm just wondering how this made front page undecided undecided undecided

Where is nwaimkpe??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by olatade(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Take my girlfriend away, I don't want again.

3 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by SLOVFO(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Seriously
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by SenatePresdo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
If I be Celeb, na only people girlfriends I go dey bang, Simps must get sense grin grin

14 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ok
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by newnet: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
That's good, that defines your dreams in life.

Meanwhile, see

Trending Videos

Hausa man wants you to know the difference between Hausas and Fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0yKlDsjEw

Man Having Sex With His Beautiful Daughter, Caught And Disgraced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQHenfroFY

Wike dances to show Atiku it's All over for PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RuMt4ubu94

IPOB Speaks On Monday Sit At Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02VMQd0T0Fk

Igbos In Lagos Lament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY_Mu2Ee0Tc
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Mokason288(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lucifer was /still a musician
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by ZombieTAMER: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ashawo
Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Rahkman: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
On a normal....no girl go even look you twice if u no get money so enjoy

9 Likes

Re: I Miss Being On Stage And Making Eye Contact With People's Girlfriends - Fireboy by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
So many hoes, I had to get a vasectomy

That lil IG bitch ain’t shyt I fuxked her in the car

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy / Eric Many Wins N14M Case For Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.