Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. (872 Views)

Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This? / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu / Why Some Nigeria Elders Deserve Insult And Not Respect - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by modernWays: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am not a political person, neither am I supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I used the term ' Nigeria youths' because that is what Obi supporters use to justify his candidature.

The way these irrational youths believe Obi can govern a complex society like Nigeria well than any other candidate without questioning the man anticedent and ability is not only absurd but incredibly stupid.

To make the matter worse, these irrational beings has made it a point of duty to be attacking the personality of other candidates. It is a pity that a fellow human would be mocking others because of their age and health condition he/she is not sure of.

If you want to grow old and achieve your life time goals, please stop attacking people because of their age or health condition.

It is only logical to judge a man capacity by what he has done before than to believe he can do anything he say. This is a simple logic these unfortunate half baked educated youths failed to understand.

That was how we voted Pathetic Buhari in 2015, these stupid set of people are following the same pathern again.

I am appealing to all youths or electorates to please vote for a candidate on the basis of his/her anticedent rather than what you think or he say he can do.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Lonestar124: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Among all the presidential candidates, they all have good antecedents to justify their capacity to lead the country

Get the point, what is due to be given, should be given to whom is due upon............if not for anything but for sake of peace and unity of our beloved country...

You may not understand my point sha.

Remain blessed!!

1 Like

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by PraizHim: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
modernWays:
I am not a political person, neither am I supporting Tinubu or Atiku. I used the term ' Nigeria youths' because that is what Obi supporters use to justify his candidature.

So who should they vote na?. Because it looks like we have limited options in this coming elections.
Its either Tinubu, Atiku or Obi.

Though from your write up its clear who you are supporting already.

3 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Jflex07(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Gibberish from an agbado urchin. When they were attacking goodluck Jonathan, you were happy I guess. Nonsense!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by BATified2023: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jflex07:
Gibberish from an agbado urchin. When they were attacking goodluck Jonathan, you were happy I guess. Nonsense!!
u have a warped mindset

Not everyone condemned Jonathan,not everyone supported buhari

I didn’t support Jonathan or buhari n I never voted for any of them cos they were both clueless,I tilted towards buhari a little bit not cos he has stopped from being clueless but because the igbos that oppose him most are hypocrites who will do worse than him if given power

As for this coming election,I support precedent n past records of achievements n not herd mentality

People who supported buhari cos of herd mentality in 2019 are now regretting

I don’t follow herd mentality

Now tell me 5 things that Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

4 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Opintiwa: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u have a warped mindset

I didn’t support Jonathan or buhari n I never voted for any of them cos they were both clueless,I tilted towards buhari a little bit not cos he has stopped from being clueless but because the igbos that oppose him most are hypocrites who will do worse than him if given power

As for this coming election,I support precedent n past records of achievements n not herd mentality

Asiwaju ti lu Le

6 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Jflex07(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u have a warped mindset

You just insulted me by saying I have a warped mindset, asides that statement, you made some valid points, but I cannot support tinubu because he betrayed the south for buhari who has turned out to be a disaster, he decided to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket which is very wrong for a country like Nigeria and finally he has promised to continue in the legacy of buhari who's government turned out to be a disaster.

6 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
The way these irrational youths believe Obi can govern a complex society like Nigeria well than any other candidate without questioning the man anticedent and ability is not only absurd but incredibly stupid.

Please don't insult Nigerian youths the obi supporters are his brothers from same region especially those who thought they are next Nigeria president.
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by dettolgel: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
modernWays:

To make the matter worse, these irrational beings has made it a point of duty to be attacking the personality of other candidates. It is a pity that a fellow human would be mocking others because of their age and health condition he/she is not sure of.

If you want to grow old and achieve your life time goals, please stop attacking people because of their age or health condition.

It is only logical to judge a man capacity by what he has done before than to believe he can do anything he say. This is a simple logic these unfortunate half baked educated youths failed to understand.

That was how we voted Pathetic Buhari in 2015, these stupid set of people are following the same pathern again.

I am appealing to all youths or electorates to please vote for a candidate on the basis of his/her anticedent rather than what you think or he say he can do.

1. In terms of insult and attacking the personality of the opposition I think Tinubu and APC taught Nigerians that. Now the chicken has come home to roost.

2. What you accuse the Nigerian youths of doing is the same sin you committed by calling them nitwit.

3. Both Peter Obi and Tinubu did serve their states outstandingly.

4. So since Nigerian youths don't know what is best for them and might be making the same mistake they made with Buhari. Then please can you in your opinion tell us who the best candidate and your reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is that the reason?
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by BATified2023: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jflex07:
You just insulted me by saying I have a warped mindset, asides that statement, you made some valid points, but I cannot support tinubu because he betrayed the south for buhari who has turned out to be a disaster, he decided to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket which is very wrong for a country like Nigeria and finally he has promised to continue in the legacy of buhari who's government turned out to be a disaster.
this is d same hypocrisy I am talking about

Igbos supported atiku a Fulani n they lost
Yorubas supported buhari a Fulani n they won

Please what’s d betrayal here?
So 2 people played a game n one won n u are calling d winner betrayal

So if atiku won should igbos b labeled betrayals too?

Please there are over 10 parties,if u ain’t comfortable about apc u have over 10 other parties

Y not vote either of d 10 n let apc be?
Is anyone forcing u to vote apc?
Y are u whining over what u have alternative about?

If tinubu had picked d pope as running mate,will u still vote him?

If tinubu picked your brother as running mate will u vote him?

Vote other parties in peace n leave apc alone with their Muslim Muslim ticket

3 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Jflex07(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Please there are over 10 parties,if u ain’t comfortable about apc u have over 10 other parties

Gibberish..Igbos this, igbo that.. Do we have only igbos in the south?Everyone who doesn't align with you tinubu supporters is igbo.. I be confirm ph boy and we hate Apc and tinubu here. Not even a thousand wike can change that.. The day wike starts supporting Apc or tinubu is that day he will begin to lose every election in Rivers State just like Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Opintiwa: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:

Shatap you are a novice in politics

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Great2017: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
u have a warped mindset

1. Peter Obi did not loot the treasury of Anambra like Tinubu did in Lagos
2. Tinubu left a huge debt for his successor. Obi did not.
3. Tinubu gave himself an irrational pension package. Obi did not
4. Tinubu fraudulently gave himself Lagos choicest property. Obi did not
5. Tinubu stole so much from Lagos to acquire private jets. Obi did not.
Now tell me just 3 things Tinubu did better than Obi while he was the governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007

1 Like

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by mycar: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
modernWays:

Nobody is attacking anybody because of his age or health condition, we have many sick and old people across the country, nobody has insulted them. if you wish to hire a maid and old woman surfaces, would you hire the old woman instead of the younger ones just because you don't want to disrespect her and her age.
Everybody cannot be a president. not all our dreams come true

2 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Validated: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
modernWays:

Cry if it will help you sleep

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Conner44: 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Every closet agbadorian is coming out to castigate obidients without structure grin

They will start their post with ‘I am not supporting tinubu or Atiku’ , as if they are speaking to toddlers here

Isn’t God wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by thesolutions(m): 5:23am On Sep 25, 2022
modernWays:

Please, bring forward someone other than Tinubu and Atiku among the contestants that is fit for the job let's see where you are heading with your analogy.
You call them stupid like Reno was doing only to realize that only stupid people will prefer Atiku and Tinubu over Obi.
Now you are appealing to the same stupid youths under the same post. How wise of you.

You are saying We voted for pathetic buhari and you ignore the fact that the two people you are not campaigning for, Atiku and Tinubu, are the ones that brought him in. How smart can you get. Well, we did not vote in Buhari. We are the 5%s remember, so don't join us with your failure.

When talking about ones antecedent, what were you referring to? That Obi was not a successful governor or failed in managing his business?

2 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by ednut1(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2022
This is what agbado urchins have been reduced to

5 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Gerrard59(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2022
When OP and his cohorts tell you that OBIdients are rude and brash, it is because they are pained that they lost the monopoly of setting the narrative online regarding the discourse on politicians. Before the 2015 elections, the likes of Eko Ile, Gbawe, Sagamite, Rhino.sdm, PassingShot and countless Nairlanders lampooned, mocked, vilified and insulted Jonathan. They mocked his ethnic attire, origin, religion, personality etc. Wole Soyinka labelled Jonathan "a drunken fisherman" and castigated his "fedora" cap, all in reference to Jonathan's Ijaw ethnic group. Furthermore, he christened Patience Jonathan a " sheppopotamus". Towards Igbos, they mocked them and derided them for "putting all their eggs in one basket".

So, before you say OBIdients are rude, consider that APC supporters have been "ruder" since eight years ago. They cultivated, nurtured and harvested the toxicity regarding political discourse in Nigeria. Today, they claim to be "logical folks" and "rational people". Even the clown named Omojuwa mocked Okonjo Iwela and called on Yale University to rescind her decision regarding awarding a certain degree class to her. I bet you that these cret!ns would have roared to high heavens if Buhari had performed even half of the level Jonathan did. If Buhari had not won in 2015, the riff-r@ffs would have labelled Buhari as the "best president Nigerian never had". Unsurprisingly, Buhari failed and did so woefully. He has always been a failure right from 1984 (Wole Soyinka was 50 years then yet supported Buhari in 2015 because of the chicken change Amaechi gave him and the appointment of his son as health commissioner in Ogun state).

Lastly, anyone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 (some idiats did too in 2011) should not be seen or regarded as an intelligent person. See my signature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2022
I don't know
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by ajsans: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Gerrard59:
When OP and his cohorts tell you that OBIdients are rude and brash, it is because they are pained that they lost the monopoly of setting the narrative online regarding the discourse on politicians. Before the 2015 elections, the likes of Eko Ile, Gbawe, Sagamite, Rhino.sdm, PassingShot and countless Nairlanders lampooned, mocked, vilified and insulted Jonathan. They mocked his ethnic attire, origin, religion, personality etc. Wole Soyinka labelled Jonathan "a drunken fisherman" and castigated his "fedora" cap, all in reference to Jonathan's Ijaw ethnic group. Furthermore, he christened Patience Jonathan a " sheppopotamus". Towards Igbos, they mocked them and derided them for "putting all their eggs in one basket".

So, before you say OBIdients are rude, consider that APC supporters have been "ruder" since eight years ago. They cultivated, nurtured and harvested the toxicity regarding political discourse in Nigeria. Today, they claim to be "logical folks" and "rational people". Even the clown named Omojuwa mocked Okonjo Iwela and called on Yale University to rescind her decision regarding awarding a certain degree class to her. I bet you that these cret!ns would have roared to high heavens if Buhari had performed even half of the level Jonathan did. If Buhari had not won in 2015, the riff-r@ffs would have labelled Buhari as the "best president Nigerian never had". Unsurprisingly, Buhari failed and did so woefully. He has always been a failure right from 1984 (Wole Soyinka was 50 years then yet supported Buhari in 2015 because of the chicken change Amaechi gave him and the appointment of his son as health commissioner in Ogun state).

Lastly, anyone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 (some idiats did too in 2011) should not be seen or regarded as an intelligent person. See my signature.

Sir Gerrard59, your former boss and mentor J.arus campaigned massively for Bihari too and even did radio jingles for him
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by jamace(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2022
modernWays:

PETER OBI's AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS

2022: Man of The Year Award. The prestigious award, endorsed by the African Union, African Film Institute, will be presented in November 2022 in Abuja.

2015: Golden Jubilee Award from Catholic Diocese of Onitsha for outstanding contribution to quality healthcare delivery in St. Charles Borromeo Hospital in particular and Anambra State in general, on the occasion of the Golden Jubilee celebration of the hospital.

*2014: Nigerian Library Association Golden Merit Award for remarkable improvement of libraries in Anambra State, exemplified by our Government’s construction of the Kenneth Dike Digital State Library, remarkable upgrade of the Onitsha Divisional Library, and provision of library facilities in secondary schools across the State.

*2014: Champion Newspaper Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade.

* 2014 The Voice Newspaper (Holand) Achievers Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance.

*2013: Silver Bird Man of the Year (with Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State).

*2012: Business Hallmark Newspaper Man of the Year.

*2012: The Golden Award on Prudence – by the Methodist Church of Nigeria as the Most
Financially Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

* 2012: Leadership and Good Governance Award by The Ezeife Leadership Foundation Award for restoring peace and harmony to Anambra State.

* 2012: Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria – by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

* 2012: Outstanding Financial Planner and Manager – by the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion for my resourcefulness and creativity in governance.

*2011: Zik Leadership Prize.

*2010: ICT Governor of the Year – by the West Africa ICT Development Award.

*2009: Champion Newspaper Nigeria’s Most Trustworthy Governor Award.

*2009: Thisday Newspaper Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria.

*2007: The Sun Newspaper Man of the Year Award.

**The Nigerian MDGs Office/UNDP Best Governor in the Implementation of the MDGs in Nigeria

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by BATified2023: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Great2017:

1. Peter Obi did not loot the treasury of Anambra like Tinubu did in Lagos
2. Tinubu left a huge debt for his successor. Obi did not.
3. Tinubu gave himself an irrational pension package. Obi did not
4. Tinubu fraudulently gave himself Lagos choicest property. Obi did not
5. Tinubu stole so much from Lagos to acquire private jets. Obi did not.
Now tell me just 3 things Tinubu did better than Obi while he was the governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007
please can u back them up with proven evidences then we start from there

I will like to see the document showing tinubu did all these?

3 Likes

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
modernWays:

Who has governed Nigeria since it's inception that was better qualified than Obi?

1 Like

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Great2017: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATified2023:
please can u back them up with proven evidences then we start from there

I will like to see the document showing tinubu did all these?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/11/10/lagos-breakdown-of-ex-governors-pension-as-signed-by-tinubu/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Gerrard59:

It really seems the average human being have such short memories. This is why people in the Phillipines voted for the son of the man that destroyed their country with corruption as their messiah.

If you take me back to 2015 now, I will still say vote Buhari and get Jonnadaft out.

If you take me back to 2019 now, I will still say vote Buhari and don't put Atiku in.

Yet Buhari has failed massively in all respect but don't ever forget how Cretin of Otuoke was destroying the country. Don't ever assume because of Buhari's failure, he would have been better. It was a case of moving from Clueless to Dullard!

As for Atiku, voting for him is like saying because you and your wife have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks you will leave a known Paedophile to take care of your under-age kids. You cannot leave a mega-crook in charge of the national treasury.

The damage Buhari has done is vast, but at least it is easier to repair and reverse than the damage Jonnadaft and Athieku can do.

Corruption is like cancer. Cancer is very hard to remove than Incompetence.

Now we have 3 corrupt people vying for Presidency!

1 Like

Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by modernWays: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
I won't quote or reply anyone of you, because I know for no matter what you say, their minds are blindly made up. I don't want to be an ethnic bigot, but I know majority of you silly guys are from a particular tribe.

May we not mistakingly vote another Buhari in the name of searching for a solution from unqualified candidate. Lol
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by 2elliot: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
modernWays:

After all this epistle, if you don't vote Sowore or any other person but besides Atiku and Tinubu, then you are even a bigger fool than I presently see you as. Idiot.
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by 2elliot: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
modernWays:
I won't quote or reply anyone of you, because I know for no matter what you say, their minds are blindly made up. I don't want to be an ethnic bigot, but I know majority of you silly guys are from a particular tribe.

May we not mistakingly vote another Buhari in the name of searching for a solution from unqualified candidate. Lol
You are a big fool.
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Wisetrue99: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
How you guys
Re: Why some Nigeria Youths Are Not That Intelligent. by Wisetrue99: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
How you guys are campaigning for a sick 87 year old still baffles me

Tinubu is not the only one sick oo oo oo, you guys are sick as well

(1) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Receives Hundreds Of Defectors Into PDP In Oyo. / Former President Goodluck Jonathan, Governor Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State, And Ot / SS/SE/NC Will Give Obi 12M / 15M Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.