Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech (599 Views)

How Come Tinubu Is Now Eloquent And Coherent In His Speeches? / Kalu: Nigerians Should Vote For A President With Capacity In Economy / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Upliftment101: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter obi is the new star boy. Believe me the masses would have wholeheartedly supported an Osinbajo candidacy cos both Obi and osibanjo has a lot of things in common, in terms of intellect and reasoning.
Imagine proudly showing your foreign friends your handsome and intelligent president Obi. Just like the days of Obama in the United States.
Glory to God that we now have someone we can jointly and proudly call MY PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Michelle70(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fine face no deh solve problem

1 Like

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Opintiwa: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:

Heal me oh Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Upliftment101: 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
The good thing is that he has both a fine face and the Ability to solve problems. Ain’t we lucky

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by DrAkpamudehe: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
O. P is a big fuul... Na chicken voice u dey call fine voice Obidiiots are irredeemable , president of IPOB land I guess

2 Likes

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Upliftment101: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

O. P is a big fuul... Na chicken voice u dey call fine voice Obidiiots are irredeemable , president of IPOB land I guess
No wonder you’re as short as a dwarf. Na bad belle and bitterness do you

3 Likes

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Michelle70(m): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Upliftment101:

The good thing is that he has both a fine face and the Ability to solve problems. Ain’t we lucky
oh, thats true.

Like he did in Anambra, we are really lucky

1 Like

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by rickpat(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
this whole euphoria of hope Nigerians have in their POLITICANS will definitely end in LAMENTATIONS...quite sad though

1 Like

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by PraizHim: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Mikano Soldier. Na to Sell Nigeria remain for your Atiku( ITT). An Internationally recognised kleptomaniac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by asanausana91: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Upliftment101:
Peter obi is the new star boy. Believe me the masses would have wholeheartedly supported an Osinbajo candidacy cos both Obi and osibanjo has a lot of things in common, in terms of intellect and reasoning.
Imagine proudly showing your foreign friends your handsome and intelligent president Obi. Just like the days of Obama in the United States.
Glory to God that we now have someone we can jointly and proudly call MY PRESIDENT
hahahaaaa. Peter obi should not be joined in the same sentence with voice.
Wike and Peter obi have nothing to offer when you talk about voice

1 Like

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by jumper524(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Upliftment101:
something dey worry you if you call those fake stats and overbloated lies by Obi intelligence and to think of comparing those attributes with osibanjo is pure madness.
Oga if you go slabs go buy TV, dem get fake and original. Obi na fake version of osibanjo simple and osibanjo is a product of Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Betanaija42moro: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
On Peter Obi's mandate we all stand

Re: Finally We Have A President With A Simple Name, Pleasant Face & Coherent Speech by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
When you have Obi, you will be completely confidential and comfortable

(1) (Reply)

I Want Tinubu To Keep My State In His Pocket / Rivers State Is So Unfortunate / Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.