Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. (562 Views)

The Latest Darling Of The Osubidient Cretins / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by MadamVanessa(f): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Same people that tagged Soludo IPOB apologist for visiting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,is now worshipping him and hailing him for throwing childish tantrums at Peter Obi. Infact, Soludo is now greater than Tinubu, he's the best thing that happened to urchins lately.

I laughed at Soludo stupidity. If he thinks demeaning the person of Peter Obi will give him easy access to the seat of presidency, then he's day dreaming.

Those that hail him today, will rubbish him tomorrow especially with his opened romance with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. I am waiting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Zonefree(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2022
They're called urchins for a reason na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Naira20: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

I love Peter Obi.. He seems to be oblivious of the garrulous Soludo.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Cyberterror: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2022
He visited Kanu to plead with the albino to order his IPOB killers to allow peace in Anambra state. How did Kanu respond? He ordered IPOB to behead the lawmaker from Soludo's district to serve as warning that he will not back down from his wicked activities.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by odduduwa: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Madam you worry alot , have you seen a tinubu supporter with a functional brain ?

7 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by PussyOdour(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Like I haven't seen people as fóolish in this world like urchins. Soludo is their new messiah now .

Peter Obi only attended Nnamdi Kanu parents burial, I haven't seen PO with Nnamdi Kanu before, but yet urchins tagged him Ipob terrorîst. If Dem born Soludo well make him declare say Im want run for president, him go receive woto woto from urchins, especially with this picture of him and Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Aniluvreal: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
I swear

He's the darling of urchins

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Advocate500: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo fear is losing the second election in anambra state,he wants obi to come to apga where they can cage him to their advantage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by Stanweezy(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2022
If u speak against PO, Tinubu urchins will love u till they don't know what else to love u for.

Same Soludo they called IPOB terrorist is now their champion, infact they praise him now pass Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Looking foward to the eventual release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. No doubt, the Supreme Court is not going to support the kidnapping of a person from Kenya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by TheSameGuy(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
So that you can continue killing and eating your people with the guise of fighting for Biafra Nairaland Ipob Leader angry
gidgiddy:
Looking foward to the eventual release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. No doubt, the Supreme Court is not going to support the kidnapping of a person from Kenya

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:
So that you can continue killing and eating your people with the guise of fighting for Biafra Nairaland Ipob Leader angry

Since its not your people, why are you pained?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by AfonjaEmir: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
You dare Not travel on Lagos-ibadan express...but your problem is SE that doesnt even send you...

Agbado foolishness is bae!

TheSameGuy:

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. by BossGerald: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Your ibarapa kinsmen in oyo state are currently living in Benin Republic idp camp after fulani herdsmen wrecked havoc on them...but here you are dieing on the matters concerning the east.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Just Released Another Trending Quote / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (Throwback) / Breaking: Appeal Court Upholds Nullification Of Zamfara PDP Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.