Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja (6441 Views)

Bursted! The Obi Lagos Rally Iconic Picture Was Planned! / BURSTED!! The Trending Video Of Tinubu Exercising Is Old & Fake ( Picture Proof) / BURSTED : The Misrule Of Peter Obi In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehe

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Righthussle: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wetin una dey smoke self ?

Why you hide go snap for evening when the rally don end na? Who you wan fool with this yeye picture? So una dey see us as mumu because we believed all the lies wey Buhari and una tell us for 2015 abi?

Thunder go fire una mouth with una lies this time.

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
You snapped late

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
This guy and lies shaa. Same you made funny comments when the abuja mammoth crowd made headlines here a few hours ago. Na wah oo. My advice for you is, use the same data, time and energy to canvass people to vote Emilokan because these people you think you're mocking have gone far ahead of him.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe
This rally is really giving you insomnia that you had to open a thread with the rally's evening pics.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righthussle:
Why you snap when the rally don end.
You dey mind am? I for copy and paste where those rallies take place with video evidence but no need. He's just catching cruise ni.

14 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Jostoman: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
OP so your camera started working when people don almost leave the venue finish. Bad belle

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PandoraObi: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
doggedfighter:

This rally is really givimg you insomnia that you had to open a thread with fake pics.
Hehehehehe

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righthussle:
Why you hide go snap for evening when the rally don end na?

He had to hide or get wotowoto grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Opintiwa: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe

Emilokan toad .

See wetting you type with your own hand

13 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Validated: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Just to increase op blood pressure

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
E be like sey your papa no see road pass today in Abuja because the Obidients shut down everywhere in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PraizHim: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe

Bro go and rest. Just be collecting your 30k monthly because your party ( Evil incarnate called APC) have nothing to offer Nigerians except Misery and hardship.

The truth is that the Africa's worst and Evil Party APC, have nothing to campaign with in the next years elections, after 7 + plus years of catastrophic failure.
Your guys are just looking for any straw to grab on like a drowning man.

Peter Obi is not your major problem. You guys will face a very angry and vexed nation next year.

14 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Mhykel217(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
This rally is really paining some people sha

The good thing is if peter wins, he will work for everybody. Not the lifeless pole that jettisoned ndi dot.
All these urchins deep in their heart want peter to win but cant really speak out cuz they dont wanna loose the crumbs they get.
Soro soke!

Nigeria will be great again by fire by force

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Cypress042(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
There's no peace for the wicked

You people should keep flying around like bats, while the obidient's walk fearlessly and confidently on land cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Peter Obituary is dead on arrival, they are not even up to 1000 grin

4 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by Nightwolf1: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Your foolishness na carry come. Tinubu come pad your head with another brand of foolishness known as Agbado demented urchin. grin

8 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by RZArecta(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agbado terrorists should do their own rally even with financial inducement , let me see something cool

5 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by PraizHim: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Peter Obituary is dead on arrival, they are not even up to 1000 grin

Bro go and rest. Just be collecting your 30k monthly because your party ( Evil incarnate called APC) have nothing to offer Nigerians except Misery and hardship.

The truth is that the Africa's worst and Evil Party APC, have nothing to campaign with in the next years elections, after 7 + plus years of catastrophic failure.
Your guys are just looking for any straw to grab on like a drowning man.

Peter Obi is not your major problem. You guys will face a very angry and vexed nation next year.

4 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by YourMrBoo: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why do you have to wait until night fall before taking pictures...

Oh he is a bat urchin that's when they fly disturbing the neighborhood cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by bdon123(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe
U snap rally without a single pic or flag of LP n u want me to bliev u still hav sense?

4 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by OgaTheTop2: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Agbado urchin Wailers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by GamalNasser: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Well a hyper intelligenct being like me knew they were not upto 1000 no matter the camera angle
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by TINUBUISMAD: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ogbomosho tout rally for the criminal and bastard Tilumbu you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by mycar: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe
your own foolishness has no comparison, I know you are happy about the rain that cut it short?
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe
This is about 500 folks including the bystanders and other road users wink It is paltry when you consider that they wanted a million people.
They got 0.05% of the number they expected.

I hope it is not 2k votes loading for his party in Abuja too.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by SILVERLINES: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe
grin grin
When you don chop ur mama food finish u come steal money buy data, come over to nairaland to play with ur elders.

I don't blame u son

It's ur neck I will press nothing else

7 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by YourMrBoo: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
GamalNasser:
Well a hyper intelligenct being like me knew they were not upto 1000 no matter the camera angle

Meaning that you're a true definition of living in self deceit...

You need to chop agbado

5 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by YourMrBoo: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is about 500 folks including the bystanders and other road users wink It is paltry when you consider that they wanted a million people.
They got 0.05% of the number they expected.

I hope it is not 2k votes loading for his party in Abuja too.
check my signature for free stuffs!

People will vote for candidates and not party...

This is 21st century stop reasoning like your backward ancestor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by SILVERLINES: 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Righthussle:
Wetin una dey smoke self ?

Why you hide go snap for evening when the rally don end na? Who you wan fool with this yeye picture? So una dey see us as mumu because we believed all the lies wey Buhari and una tell us for 2015 abi?
don't take that op serious. Tbe boy is just criminal for area, I know him very well in person
Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by kettykin: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
If this man pulled this crowd without structure in Abuja, forget it 2023 is a done deal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted The True Pictures Of Peter Obi Rally In Abuja by GamalNasser: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Meaning that you're a true definition of living in self deceit...

You need to chop agbado
I am a PDP man so no agbado for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji To CNN - I Can Never Diss My Country Vs Chimamanda's Slandering / Governor Hope Uzodimma Signs Bill Extending Teachers’ Retirement Age To 65 / Nigerians Can't Have Free Potable Water- Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.