Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply (908 Views)

She Was Denied USA Spousal Visa. What Can She Do? / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by emyphil: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
I was given a blue copy in Lagos on 20th of this month and the reasons for the denial was my link with the company that send me the IV . Please what is my chances of getting it in abuja as he said he want us to use Abj thanks
Re: I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
emyphil:
I was given a blue copy in Lagos on 20th of this month and the reasons for the denial was my link with the company that send me the IV . Please what is my chances of getting it in abuja as he said he want us to use Abj thanks

Have you worked on the reason for the refusal or you and your agent are just in a hurry to reapply ?
Re: I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
If you don’t work on @d bolded they going to deny u again. If you like go to Abuja or Porto-Novo.

emyphil:

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by Helpout12345: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2022
emyphil:

If you like reapply in Mars, your case file in Lagos is just a click away. Work on the reason why you were denied before you reapply but DO NOT MISREPRESENT.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by Lexusgs430: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2022
emyphil:

Are you aware something called database exists........ grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied US Visa And My Agent Asked Me To Reapply by owagbeba: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2022
emyphil:

Don’t be in a hurry to reapply.
-What links do you have with the company that sent you an invite?
-are they your trading partner?
- are they partnering with you in any project?
-any evidence to show you have genuine business with this company?
-any evidence of financial transaction with this company?
-is your Nigerian company sponsoring this trip?

Since it’s an agent that “packaged” this documents, it might be hard to overcome the earlier reason of refusal.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Naija Experience During The Yuletide / Immigration In Nigeria / Nairaland What Is The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.