Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,604 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . (444 Views)

Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State / Election Tribunal: I Have Been Having This Feeling That Tinubu Will Win The Case / DEEP!!! This Deep Message From Femi Fani Kayode Will Stir You Up (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . by obiekunie01: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
Believe me i have this deep scary feeling!

Its so real that i can even smell it.

A former top military head was given a national award for NOT BEING ABLE to contain insurgency, banditry, killer herdsmen and kidnapping under his 7 years of overseeing security. NO!

HE WAS GIVEN AN AWARD FOR KILLING COUNTLESS UNARMED YOUTH ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTERS AND ALSO KILLING UNARMED IPOB MEMBERS AND FORCING THEM TO TAKE UP ARMS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES and by so doing, plunged south east into the worst level of insecurity since after the civil war.

NOW HERE IS THE THING.
This guys has a lot to gain if the status quo is maintained. by status quo, i mean, insecurity, insurgency, high level of corruption, business monopolies (e.g. NNPC, Dangote refineries, BUA cement, Airport concession and now about to be sold electricity distribution AND YES DON'T FORGET THE ALMIGHTY OIL WELLS AND GAS EXPLORATION LICENSES ALL OWNED BY THEM AND THEIR CRONIES.

With all these benefits and millions of dollars worth of CORRUPT AND STOLEN NATIONAL WEALTH, HOW DO YOU EXPECT THESE SET OF HIGHLY POWERFUL CABALS TO JUST FOLD THEIR HANDS AND WATCH A PERSON WHO WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING FOR THEM ASCEND TO POWER. Coupled with the fact that THEY HAVE ALL THE SECURITY APPARATUS IN THEIR HANDS - I MEAN ALL!

NOW the way things are going, its very clear they are about to lose it all IF A PERSON THAT IS NOT IN THEIR CAUCUS SHOULD WIN THE 2023 ELECTION.

AND BASED ON EVENTS UNFOLDING EVERY DAY, IT IS VERY CLEAR TO ALL AND SUNDRY THAT 2023 ELECTION WILL LIKELY GO TO THE 3RD FORCE!

now here is the thing. THESE GUYS ARE VERY GOOD IN THIS POKER GAME OF POLITICS. For this 2023, they have made sure they bought up all the so-called activists with huge sums of dollars and ASSIGNED THEM THE INGLORIOUS TASK OF DE-MARKETING THE THIRD FORCE CANDIDATE. PEOPLE LIKE RENO WAS PAID US DOLLARS 400,000. ADEYANJU WAS PAID US DOLLARS 200,000. SEGA WAS PAID 230,000 DOLLARS, FFK WAS PAID US DOLLARS 500,000. A MAN HERE WITH A MONIKA THAT ENDS WITH 'ENU' WAS GIVEN US DOLLARS 170,000 TO SETTLE ONLINE URCHINS FROM NOW TILL THE ELECTIONS. Aisha Yesufu was offered 300,000 US dollars she refused it - telling them she is NOT interested. Mr. Macaroni was also offer 120,000 US dollars and he warned them not to ever make such offer to him or he will go public. Meanwhile a guy that owns a very popular forum was paid 150,000 dollars to take care of things at his forum - but the excitement of the huge cash was too much for him that he even take the whole thing further to other social media portals.

The thing is, with all these so-called activists caged, who will raise their voices if things goes south? who will protest?

NOW HERE IS THE JOKER I AM HAVING THIS DEEP FEELING THEY WILL PLAY A SMOOTH GAME ON US.

THREE MONTHS FROM NOW, WHEN IT BECOMES VERY CLEAR THAT THE THIRD FORCE WILL WIN THE ELECTION, THEY WILL PULL THE JOKER ON US!

THEY WILL ALERT THE BOYS TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT FROM THE PRESENT MAN. BUT IT WILL BE IN COLLABO WITH THE PRESENT MAN AFTER ALL HE HAS SERVED OUT HIS TERM AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE.

THE BOYS WILL TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT CITING INSECURITY AS THE REASON FOR THE COUP.

THEY WILL TELL NIGERIANS THAT THE PRESENT MAN CAN NOT GUARANTEE THE SAFETY OF NIGERIANS TO GO AND VOTE!

It will be a bloodless coup. but i don't know how bloodless it will be for the VP because he knows a lot same with a man that has boss in his name.

The present man will be sent on exile to guess where? your guess is as good as mine.

The boys will plead for support from Nigerians so they can take care of the surging insecurity and after which they will organize a credible election that will usher in a new and democratic Nigeria.

BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG, HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT AND CHOSEN FROM THE THREE MAIN TRIBES, BUT LEAD BY A YORUBA GUY WHO IS JUST A FIGURE HEAD, AND SUPPORT FROM THE MEDIA (YES ALL THE MEDIA HOUSES HAS ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT OVER WITH HUGE, I MEAN REALLY HUGE AMOUNT OF DOLLARS, NIGERIANS WILL BEGIN TO REASON THINGS WITH THEM.

And then we will all go back to square one.

MAY THE FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE HELP US.

I WILL SERIOUSLY ADVICE THAT WE TONE DOWN ON THE RALLIES SO THEY WILL THINK THEY ARE STILL ON TOP OF THE SITUATION UNTIL THE RESULTS BEGIN TO ROLL IN BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR THEM TO DO ANYTHING.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . by Entprys(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chill. BAT knows the road.
Is that why you are worried ?

1 Like

Re: I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . by Phoenix9: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . by Jflex07(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Play two sure odd with you feeding. Btw, I didn't bother to read the hogwash!

(1) (Reply)

Let 's Assume 4milion People Rallied For Obi In Lagos. Out Of Over 20M Lagosians / Comparation Between Tinubu And Peter Obi During Their Tenure As A Governor / INEC: Social Media Reminds EFCC Tinubu's Bullion Vans Loot Hasn't Been Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.