Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State (2826 Views)

I Have This Deep, Deep Scary Creepy Feeling That Something Terrible. . . / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Ongoing Shiite Protest Happening In Abuja / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by nairalandankrah: 6:04pm On Jan 06
The indigenes are being terrorised! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by pongwa(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06
nairalandankrah:
nobody is terrorising your village

6 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Nvestor02: 6:10pm On Jan 06
All this are lies.

Beware of Ipob terrorist from landlocked region..

14 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Armaggedon: 6:10pm On Jan 06
Lol They will insult Igbos.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Millimann: 6:12pm On Jan 06
Armaggedon:
Already, they have ignored the ones raping their mothers and sisters and started holding on to straws.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Odod0: 6:15pm On Jan 06
The funny thing is that this is obasanjo hometown & he will never say anything about it... Why are these people so obsessed about one Nigeria ?
Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Bobloco: 6:22pm On Jan 06
"Where are the cows" - Tinubu

29 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by SmartPolician: 7:07pm On Jan 06
Nvestor02:
All this are lies.

Stop shifting the goalpost!

It's childish, cowardly, stvpid and preposterous!

17 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by matify83: 7:50pm On Jan 06
"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"

The above quote from George Orwell's book The Animal Farm aptly captures the happening in Nigeria.

The fulanis have the right to attack but when you fight back in self defence, the military and police swoops on you and arrest you for exercising your fundamental rights to self defence.

This is the same scenario playing out in the middle belt region.

10 Likes

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by opamoses1: 7:51pm On Jan 06
Likely an Omo ibo using a Yoruba name. That's their way. The Ibo masquerading behind that Monika even misspelled the name JaiyeOba and Obajaiye.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Chimarto: 7:52pm On Jan 06
By hiding their own and focusing on SE they think they're doing us. Now look at your backyard, you can't even go and urinate in peace.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by opamoses1: 7:54pm On Jan 06
Nvestor02:
All this are lies.

We already know their modus operandi on social media πŸ˜…

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by adamusuleiman1: 7:58pm On Jan 06
nairalandankrah:
The guy posted under Peter Obi and is an Obidient. Why did you crop out that part of the comment.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by opamoses1: 8:01pm On Jan 06
adamusuleiman1:

The guy posted under Peter Obi and is an Obidient. Why did you crop out that part of the comment.
Obidients and deceit are like 5&6.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06
opamoses1:
Likely an Omo ibo using a Yoruba name. That's their way. The Ibo masquerading behind that Monika even misspelled the name JaiyeOba and Obajaiye.
I just pity yoruba people. You guys are in a big mess.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by opamoses1: 8:05pm On Jan 06
Ogonimilitant:
I just pity yoruba people. You guys are in a big mess.
The big mess below πŸ‘‡

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by opamoses1: 8:07pm On Jan 06
SOSinNigeria:
Lol, ebin pa wa people are gone😭

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Adaisback(f): 8:07pm On Jan 06
Mods , pls move to front page Biko. Nlfpmod pls I beg you. We might help to save lives, you never can tell. Tinubu do something abeg, pls don't be the chief mourner of your people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Benwallt(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
IPOB terrorists are desperately trying to create tension in the southwest. Dead on arrival

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Benwallt(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06
Who's taking note of the changes to nairaland outlook? Very cool though

1 Like

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by AchrafHakimi: 8:54pm On Jan 06
Nvestor02:
All this are lies.

Are you scared to face fulani? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by koondog: 8:56pm On Jan 06
V
Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Learner247: 9:05pm On Jan 06
nairalandankrah:

I don't know why anyone would wish evil on another.
I just called to confirm that this news is false.

We need to stop perpetrating fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Rexymania(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06
It's a lie...
Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Workch: 9:12pm On Jan 06
nairalandankrah:
it's a lie, IPOB.

Nigeria is safe and everyone is okay
Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Bendeco2020: 9:20pm On Jan 06
Their tribe's man is the president yet couldn't secure his region.

This people have been conquered spiritually. Buhari is no more in power so no excuse
Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by mxsasewew: 9:43pm On Jan 06
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 1000Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Raskimonojendor: 9:45pm On Jan 06
SOSinNigeria:

Lol, only onions? But Ibadan people have hijacked truckload of rice driving by? Hijacked another truckload of foodstuffs meant for their traditional rulers? Even today, a 7up truck that broke down on the road was invaded by same ebin pa wa people and they drank all the minerals🀣🀣🀣

Ebin pa wa people are truly starving 😭😭
Stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Raskimonojendor: 9:46pm On Jan 06
Learner247:

I don't know why anyone would wish evil on another.
I just called to confirm that this news is false.

We need to stop perpetrating fake news.
Of course. It's fake news. That's what these people to the east of Niger river do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State by Ola9ja23: 9:51pm On Jan 06
Armaggedon:

Only igbos can carry this one their head bcs of a twitter account posted unverified story ?

Imeko afon lcg na name of the villages ?

And an igbo man brought the news to NL while their home is always on sit down every Monday πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao-akala Paid My N5m Hospital Bill – Adedibu (bastards,thank God For Hell Fire / Full Details Of Gani Fawehinmi's 32 Detentions By Miltary Regimes / What Has Oshiomole Done In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.