Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone (5988 Views)

Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ / PDP Crisis: Ayu Never Promised To Resign, Reno Omokri Tackles Wike / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by jerrykc22(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by maxzzo1(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku and his team lack's trust
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by okorogodwin4(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
Ayu don turn tiger that a typical Nigerian politiefian I laugh in Swahili
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by prizeless(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2022
It's now very clear
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot where were you where patient abused all the zoning principles and make wike a governor of rivers state that he is no forming a mini God.
Wike will be teach a lesson he will never forget, any of the party that win today he is big loser. politics is not about noise on media but strategies. National politics is different from rivers politics.
Atiku is coming.

Atiku is only coming to your house that is if you have one!!
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by egeoffery: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Atiku's hunger for power is simply the cause of this issue of 'Aryu must go'.
If the party's presidency was zone to the south after living the national chairman in the north, the wouldn't have been an issue.
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by KanwuliaExtra: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
So Wike was delusional then. cheesy

I thought as much. Because, Wike does not sound rational at all. He was willing to flout the PDP constitution to suit his own selfish aims. Now, the tables have turned on his head.

Lessons learned? Never abide by a “gentleman’s” agreement. Always go with what is WRITTEN!
Re: Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone by internet: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot where were you where patient abused all the zoning principles and make wike a governor of rivers state that he is no forming a mini God.
Wike will be teach a lesson he will never forget, any of the party that win today he is big loser. politics is not about noise on media but strategies. National politics is different from rivers politics.
Atiku is coming.
oga please go and learn how to read and write, learn how to make a simple sentence before coming to join a conversation or make an argument on nairaland. Wike will clear u people's doubt don't worry. Obi is the one coming, and not Atiku. hope u are aware?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? / Niyi Osundare: Corruption Is Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Industry / How Small Will Biafra Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.